California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Really, I'm speaking about the Bride and how she shouldn't fall for the usurper.

@MehGuy

I'm talking about spiritual realities, beyond all the psychology and the simple ways of this world.

Upvote 0

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,165,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Really, I'm speaking about the Bride and how she shouldn't fall for the usurper.

@MehGuy

I'm talking about spiritual realities, beyond all the psychology and the simple ways of this world.

Hey.. psychology can be complicated. Lol.

Honestly I didn't know your post had a religious tone to it.. I'm just used to seeing that kind of talk on Reddit. Women saying they're queens and deserve a "real man" and that they're hard to come by.. when these women are probably sub-par in reality.. lol.

Upvote 0

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Hey.. psychology can be complicated. Lol.

Honestly I didn't know your post had a religious tone to it.. I'm just used to seeing that kind of talk on Reddit. Women saying they're queens and deserve a "real man" and that they're hard to come by.. when these women are probably sub-par in reality.. lol.

Well, yeah, they are identifying with a twisted version of the reality...it's empty.

I know who you're speaking about...the diva.

No, I'm saying, if you are seeking the Kingdom of Heaven, and you recognize its entrance...don't play with it, but treat it as such.

*I mostly speak about themes.

Upvote 0

Tone

Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Listen up boys.

If you have the ear of a queen, you'd better man up, take your head at of your hinder parts...

And get to the Kingdom business, straight away!

Playtime's over with.

In other words, don't play with the calling.

Leave the boy stuff behind and bear fruit.

Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,165,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Well, yeah, they are identifying with a twisted version of the reality...it's empty.

What are some of your problems with psychology?

I know who you're speaking about...the diva.

That behavior is sadly encouraged with my generation of women while simultaneously teaching us men that we need to step up and that we're not worthy of our generation of women (lol).

Honestly it is pretty vomit inducing. No one asks us men if the women are worthy or not, we're just told we need to do better and everything is our fault. Also we never talk about how inspiring or not these women are for us men to want to woo them.

No, I'm saying, if you are seeking the Kingdom of Heaven, and you recognize it's entrance...don't play with it, but treat it as such.

*I mostly speak about themes.

Alright. I was once a Christian and spent a lot of time trying to understand it's psychology. I do find the concept of "slave morality" interesting, especially when the words "king" and queen" are used with concepts such as humility.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tone

Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
What are some of your problems with psychology?

I don't have a problem with the field itself, I simply encourage others to understand that it's only one looking glass.

Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,165,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Been pretty hungry today... starting my diet again.. I didn't do too well during the Christmas break. Sadly I'm already in the period where my stomach is like "feed me!" "feed me!" and I have to be like "shut up!" and wait a few days until the neglected, abused and unloved stomach gives up and stops whining.

Reactions: Tone
Upvote 0

Tone

Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I may never be married to an actual woman, but as I've said in a poem, my queen has being, whether I see her with these physical eyes or not, because whatever the abiding in Him entails, that is, bearing fruit (ministry)...that is my wife.

Upvote 0

Tone

Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Been pretty hungry today... starting my diet again.. I didn't do too well during the Christmas break. Sadly I'm already in the period where my stomach is like "feed me!" "feed me!" and I have to be like "shut up!" and wait a few days until the neglected, abused and unloved stomach gives up and stops whining.

I'm making pancakes as I type this!

• Winner
Reactions: NerdGirl
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Tone

Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Also we never talk about how inspiring or not these women are for us men to want to woo them.

Yeah, I've thought this way for many years, that's why when you run into a real one...things change.

Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,165,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Yeah, I've thought this way for many years, that's why when you run into a real one...things change.

Yeah, you see this with the body positive movement. They're trying to sell my generation of men that an obese women is just as feminine and beautiful as a petite one. I see this in the ads now. The models for women are all overweight, and the men are all tall and muscular.

These past few years whenever a woman whines about a man not being manly enough for her I retort how she probably isn't feminine enough for a man. It goes both ways.

Upvote 0