Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
The symptoms of feverish nausea have returned AGAIN from that infection last week. And my medication for it was only meant to last until last Thursday. Please pray for me. If the antibiotics couldn't squash this problem completely, Then something else might be wrong entirely and it will be much harder to find what it is exactly. :(

I hope and pray you feel better soon.

Upvote 0

MarkSB

May 5, 2006
✟67,776.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My second shift schedule is now carrying over heavily into my weekend. Not being able to fall asleep until 4AM is the pits. I thought I would be okay tonight since I fell asleep at about 9, but then I woke back up at 11 and now am wide awake. :|

And by "second shift", of course at my workplace that means you work until midnight, and then work 1-2 hours of OT. :D :/ I'm not complaining or anything since I like work most of the time, but these hours leave me craving more daylight...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟994,044.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
My thanks to everyone who has prayed for me in my slight recurring pain. :thankful:

There was more of a dull ache today than that fevered nausea from the night before when I first mentioned it returning, I suppose due to my going back to the limited diet that I'd had during the period of seven days I was taking the antibiotics for this problem. Hopefully it will not return. In any event, I remember that I have a checkup with my GI doctor - a really nice Indian lady named Dr. Shebara - early next month so I can probably glean more information about what's going on from her, then. I will mention the good @Miss Spaulding 's unofficial diagnosis of what may be wrong with me to her, too, and see if the matter is worth looking into. :) If I need to just permanently avoid certain foods from here and such. ... I must admit, I do fear never being able to partake of that precious nectar that is Dr. Pepper and the food of the gods which is pepperoni pizza ever again without risk of damage or feelings of sickness, again. =/

EDIT: ... By the way, is the new official WOYM thread, or ...? I'm getting a little confused between the two since they have almost the exact same names other than a number being attached to the end of one. ^_^

• Friendly
Reactions: Multifavs
Upvote 0

Paulie079

Site Supporter
May 5, 2014
✟238,749.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
EDIT: ... By the way, is the new official WOYM thread, or ...? I'm getting a little confused between the two since they have almost the exact same names other than a number being attached to the end of one. ^_^

Let's be honest--us CFers have enough on our minds to sustain two WOYM threads. It's basically adding a second couch to the therapist's office :congratm:

Reactions: Multifavs
Upvote 0

Paulie079

Site Supporter
May 5, 2014
✟238,749.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
OMM: Learning how to grow a small garden and planning one out. Thank God both of my parents grew up on farms!!

We should chat about this sometime! I've been wanting to do this at my house!

Reactions: kittysbecute
Upvote 0

Saucy

King of CF
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟838,184.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
OMM: Learning how to grow a small garden and planning one out. Thank God both of my parents grew up on farms!!
I'm totally doing this as well! My apartment comes with a nice patch of dirt. Trying to decide if I want to go just flowers or a full garden...or both :D

Upvote 0

kittysbecute

Pokémon Master
Jun 3, 2007
Somewhere over the rainbow, where skies are blue
Visit site
✟159,749.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I'm totally doing this as well! My apartment comes with a nice patch of dirt. Trying to decide if I want to go just flowers or a full garden...or both :D
A garden with stuff you can eat!

• Winner
Reactions: Saucy
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Saucy

King of CF
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟838,184.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Nurses are just as bad, especially when they treat you more like a diagnosis than an actual person. Take this from a person who was hospitalized a few times due to poor mental health.
I honestly think it's a part of their training. How else can they take the darkest, most traumatic parts of people's lives day in and day out and still cope? My sister is a hospice nurse supervisor. Her job is very tough. My best friend's sister is a first responder. She's seen a lot of horrific things. You almost have to turn off your humanity to do your job or risk losing your mind.

Reactions: SarahsKnight
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Rigatoni

Redeemed Resident Italian
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
1,000th post!!

200w.gif
200.gif
200.gif

Upvote 0