✟994,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Awww you guys :flatt:

Well, many of us have our own memories with you, right, Jennie? And they were all surely good ones.

In fact, your returning just now made me think of the time back when I had only been a member here for a few months and I was telling you all about my experience going through some random thriller movie I'd just found called The Door, and after each pm I sent telling another part of the story you had this cute way of acting like you were in the theatre audience eager to know what happens next, or at the time I pictured you like a kid sitting cross-legged on the floor in front of someone reading a long story to her, her chin cupped in her hands with this expression of awe on her face. ^-^

Might seem silly, but it is a good memory I have with you.:angel:

• Haha
Reactions: LadyOfMystery
Upvote 0

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟279,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Well, many of us have our own memories with you, right, Jennie? And they were all surely good ones.

In fact, your returning just now made me think of the time back when I had only been a member here for a few months and I was telling you all about my experience going through some random thriller movie I'd just found called The Door, and after each pm I sent telling another part of the story you had this cute way of acting like you were in the theatre audience eager to know what happens next, or at the time I pictured you like a kid sitting cross-legged on the floor in front of someone reading a long story to her, her chin cupped in her hands with this expression of awe on her face. ^-^

Might seem silly, but it is a good memory I have with you.:angel:

Oh wow I hadn't thought of that in ages, lol. I remember that :D That was definitely a fun time :thumbsup:

How are you doing?

• Friendly
Reactions: SarahsKnight
Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟994,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Oh wow I hadn't thought of that in ages, lol. I remember that :D That was definitely a fun time :thumbsup:

How are you doing?

Oh, just, you know, so overwhelmed by giddiness over my crush on a girl I work with that I haven't been able to shut up about her for the past month or so around here. ^-^

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟994,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

How are you doing?

Speaking of which, I should try to see that movie again. I think it was just some indie film no one's ever really heard of, but it was still pretty good from what I remember. I at least cared about the characters and hoped they would survive anyway, which is kind of a big plus to have in that genre of film. ^_^

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟994,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The thunder I hear outside in the distance just seems ... particularly angry, somehow to me. I hope we aren't in for treacherous weather beyond a simple everyday storm. I especially hate it when the power goes out because of times like this. Sudden silence since all machines around me with their background humming go kaput, along with the artificial light we have long created to not feel so alone and possibly scared in the darkness of night .... When both are suddenly gone because of a power outage, I admit that, even as a grown man, it just seems scary, perhaps because it makes the surroundings just feel so lonely all of a sudden ... for lack of a better term.

.... Just the thoughts of a naive but hopeful boy playing knight, is all. :angel:

Upvote 0

Rigatoni

Redeemed Resident Italian
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
God has blessed me with some truly great friends. :oldthumbsup: Felt like the Lord reached me tonight and was speaking to me through them, telling me exactly what I needed to hear. Our God is an awesome God indeed.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

kittysbecute

Pokémon Master
Jun 3, 2007
Somewhere over the rainbow, where skies are blue
Visit site
✟159,749.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Would dyed black streaks work in dark reddish blonde hair?
I can find examples of black and light blonde hair, or most commonly light blonde added to black or dark hair.
:help:
Normally I hear it the other way around where black hair has lighter highlights added. I can’t picture what it would look like. You could always see if you can find temporary dye and try it out...

Upvote 0

VMaeLove

Selbst ist die Frau
Jul 30, 2019
Saxony-Anhalt
✟124,235.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Would dyed black streaks work in dark reddish blonde hair?
I can find examples of black and light blonde hair, or most commonly light blonde added to black or dark hair.
:help:

Lowlights are certainly possible here.. do you have a consistent hair stylist you can ask for advice? They should know the best way to undertone for your hair.
If not I suggest it because when they learn your hair they will know what will work best for you because everyone has hair is different..

Upvote 0

EyesOfKohl

Sufi
Nov 27, 2010
Гимры
✟83,635.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
Normally I hear it the other way around where black hair has lighter highlights added. I can’t picture what it would look like. You could always see if you can find temporary dye and try it out...

I know, it would be like inverse hhhh. But if the colours work together, then they should still work the opposite way around, right? Difficult to find photos of someone who has done it as well. If I do temporary, I then have to do it and pay twice though if I like it :scratch:

Lowlights are certainly possible here.. do you have a consistent hair stylist you can ask for advice? They should know the best way to undertone for your hair.
If not I suggest it because when they learn your hair they will know what will work best for you because everyone has hair is different..

Thank you for suggestion. Lowlights look really nice for girls with long hair, but I'm a guy :p
Recently I have become a bit bored feeling with my look and wanted to try some new ideas to progress my style and considered adding a 2nd colour. Sort of similar to this style

thumbnail.asp

Upvote 0

sunshineforJesus

is so in love with God
Feb 19, 2014
Sterling Ct
✟716,814.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

High Fidelity

Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2014
✟905,075.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Just sat in tears writing a letter I hope my Nephew never has to read.

Two of my colleagues have now died to Covid and my line of work and environment is third highest risk of all professions. I'm not scared of death in the least, I just never expected I'd be in this position.

Even having cancer I never felt this close to death or being taken from family.

Upvote 0

.Mikha'el.

7x13=28
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
May 22, 2004
British Columbia
✟1,007,469.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single

Two of my colleagues have now died to Covid and my line of work and environment is third highest risk of all professions. I'm not scared of death in the least, I just never expected I'd be in this position.

These are really nervous times, that is for sure. :(

Upvote 0

VMaeLove

Selbst ist die Frau
Jul 30, 2019
Saxony-Anhalt
✟124,235.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I know, it would be like inverse hhhh. But if the colours work together, then they should still work the opposite way around, right? Difficult to find photos of someone who has done it as well. If I do temporary, I then have to do it and pay twice though if I like it :scratch:

Thank you for suggestion. Lowlights look really nice for girls with long hair, but I'm a guy :p
Recently I have become a bit bored feeling with my look and wanted to try some new ideas to progress my style and considered adding a 2nd colour. Sort of similar to this style

thumbnail.asp

Ohhh... so are you going for smolder and all? lolol

Upvote 0

VMaeLove

Selbst ist die Frau
Jul 30, 2019
Saxony-Anhalt
✟124,235.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I love Animal Crossing also.

On mission to have the town full of puppys :clap::clap::clap:

But it is sad, the other day I went to a island with some friends to go do some fishing.. and it was all in a game. :doh:

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟994,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

That is quite a shock to hear, Fidelity. When not one but two people right there in your work environment have died due to Covid. We will pray for your sake that your nephew, in fact, never does have to read the letter you are leaving, that you too will not be afflicted. :(

• Friendly
Reactions: High Fidelity
Upvote 0