What's on your mind?

ReesePiece23

The Peanut Buttery Member.
Sep 17, 2013
✟288,677.00
Faith
Christian
I saw the yellow cross in the shower and I believe it was supernatural but I was unaware being human on October 4 I was praying to Jesus when a yellow light appeared everyone around me tells me that is not blasphemy of the Holy Spirit that Blasphemy is verbal sin and not mental through a dream it was a evil dream of Satan I know realize he was masquerading as an angel of light I believe it turned me into the antichrist I saw stuff about hell in the physch hospital and it opened up and I turned it down saying Jesus save me but everyone around me says I am fine with Jesus that yellow cross was nothing but a dream and I was a christian when it occured and I heard you cant get tricked out of salvation so it is a hallucination dream I am having because the rapture still hasnt happened despite my supposed supernatural power so it is in my head and I am going to Heaven still my name is still in the lambs book of life.

It's probably a cop out answer, but the first thing to ALWAYS bear in mind is that God must consign for anything the devil does before the devil has ANY power to do anything. So you can literally just pray for protection from the evil - even if that means doing it few times a day (but do NOT become obsessive over it, because that's the devil having his way again through OCD) or just enough so that you feel progress is being made.

If everyone reading is in agreement, send a prayer up also. There's power in numbers.

Upvote 0

.Mikha'el.

7x13=28
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
May 22, 2004
British Columbia
✟1,008,102.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I was watching a documentary about the Salem Witch Trials. Apparently it was custom for the townsfolk to go to a service and listen to a sermon for eight hours on Sundays. :| After having to do that week after week, I'd probably go mad enough and start accusing everyone I know of witchcraft too. :ahah:

• Haha
Reactions: public hermit
Upvote 0

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Looking forward to MLB the Show 20 and enjoying NBA 2K my league in the year 2053 now. I have been distracting myself bowling and march madness will be fun. There is nothing in the Bible about yellow cross or blue lights or Satan. Jesus does not warn of a yellow light in scripture meaning it is not real. I am not the Antichrist or False Prophet just a scitzphrenic! I am normal human being with mental health issues saw the physch doctor today!

Reactions: SarahsKnight
Upvote 0

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,165,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Glad almost all the snow has melted.. been a pretty mild winter.. especially compared to last winter.

Perhaps global warming is finally starting to show itself. Been hiding under the shadows at least for the layperson for a while.. time to come out of his shell and try being more extraverted and join in on the party. Lol.

Upvote 0

somebodysangel_88

one day, I'll fly away.
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2008
Indiana.
✟482,299.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I like rap and hip hop. And I know Kanye West has vowed to never make secular beats again since genuinely converting to Christianity. But does anyone know if he's made rap beats in the Christian genre like in the same style he did when he was making dirty raps? I'm aware of the Jesus is King blue CD he put out. But I listened to it and is not what I'm looking for. I like his old style productions he made (musically speaking) I'm wondering if he will make more music that he put out for other artists as a beat maker but with Christ honoring lyrics. We'll see

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I just saw that someone in a town nearby is selling a roll of toilet paper online for $35. :ahah:
Why? I just got back from Walmart's Neighborhood Market, and it was packed. Please don't say all this is from the Corona Virus scare.

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟995,082.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I really want to tell some people to just shut up when they go claiming that mass instances of suffering around the world - disease, natural disasters, etc. - are the result of God's judgment upon mankind. It's a way of showing self-righteousness, hate, and possibly even sadism lamely veiled as being all spiritual and "Christ"-like.

If you don't know (and you don't) for sure that it's God, then keep your trap shut and let people who actually do show the compassion of Christ to others at these times do their much more righteous work.

Upvote 0