Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Wish Netflix had more films... Disney and all the companies it owns probably gobbled many of them up.

Thats why I never watch netflix,It takes forever for them to get newer movies on there.

Upvote 0

ReesePiece23

The Peanut Buttery Member.
Sep 17, 2013
✟288,577.00
Faith
Christian
Weird, my mother said that when my father was medically sedated and whatnot.. he thought that we were all dead.

It's not uncommon that - I've had to 'trip sit' people who thought that everyone was dead, or that they WERE the entire universe. One guy lost all human consciousness and thought he had transcended into another being.

Drugs of any nature have the power to do some crazy things to the mind.

• Informative
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

Rigatoni

Redeemed Resident Italian
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Oh Hi! Fancy seeing you here :p :p
You know me. Wherever there's trouble, that's where I reside. :cool1:

The architecture thread hasn't been the same without you. :(

Upvote 0

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟279,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
You know me. Wherever there's trouble, that's where I reside. :cool1:

The architecture thread hasn't been the same without you. :(

Haha Sounds about right. :p

Aww, well I'm here! For today at least :p

Reactions: Rigatoni
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,164,565.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
It's not uncommon that - I've had to 'trip sit' people who thought that everyone was dead, or that they WERE the entire universe. One guy lost all human consciousness and thought he had transcended into another being.

Drugs of any nature have the power to do some crazy things to the mind.

Yeah today we he tried to leave the hospital, despite in being in no shape to do so.

Sad, I hope his mind is alright. Before he was a pretty sharp and intelligent guy, but he just seems to be acting weird and out of it right now.

• Friendly
Reactions: kittysbecute
Upvote 0

ReesePiece23

Sep 17, 2013
✟288,577.00
Faith
Christian
Yeah today we he tried to leave the hospital, despite in being in no shape to do so.

Sad, I hope his mind is alright. Before he was a pretty sharp and intelligent guy, but he just seems to be acting weird and out of it right now.

Believe it or not, but I actually knew of a girl whose acid trip lasted three days. I never knew it was possible, but I guess some people are more sensitive to certain substances.

You'd think that within the hospital environment, using a controlled substance they'd find a way to lessen if not 'block' the negative psychiatric affects of the sedative. Seems odd to me, almost not worth it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,164,565.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Believe it or not, but I actually knew of a girl whose acid trip lasted three days. I never knew it was possible, but I guess some people are more sensitive to certain substances.

You'd think that within the hospital environment, using a controlled substance they'd find a way to lessen if not 'block' the psychiatric effects of the sedative. Seems odd to me, almost not worth it.

I don't know, he's been sedated for a few weeks. The disease he has could effect his brain, although they're recently done a scan and have found nothing. Not that those scans are 100% accurate, they've missed stuff on him before.

Upvote 0

ReesePiece23

Sep 17, 2013
✟288,577.00
Faith
Christian
I don't know, he's been sedated for a few weeks. The disease he has could effect his brain, although they're recently done a scan and have found nothing. Not that those scans are 100% accurate, they've missed stuff on him before.

I think I had a CT and EEG scan once. I'm not sure if one test does enough - but then, I ain't a doctor so.

I hope they get to the bottom of it all though.

Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,164,565.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I think I had a CT and EEG scan once. I'm not sure if one test does enough - but then, I ain't a doctor so.

I hope they get to the bottom of it all though.

Eh.. once they get to the bottom of something another problem springs up. The disease he has pretty much turns his whole body into jelly.

Upvote 0