Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Why do you feel that way? What’s changed?

~Bella

I think I'd have to share a lot of my feelings to explain it, lol..

I mean.. maybe a short answer.. I've been very emotionally open it the past, but it doesn't seem to make me feel any better in the end. It's more of a temporary relief.

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟981,543.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I had heard that actor John Witherspoon died, today. :( I hope that I gave him the proper send-off by doing an impression of his old-gruff-dad character from Friday for my coworkers just now.

johnwitherspoon.png

Upvote 0

Rigatoni

Redeemed Resident Italian
Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Thank you to everyone who offered prayers the other day. I still haven't been contacted by my family up north, but presume that's because everything went okay and he's recuperating; I don't want to put any pressure on them right now. If complications arose or if something went wrong, they would usually let us know right away.

I'll be sure to provide an update when I can.

Upvote 0

Rigatoni

Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Thank you to everyone who offered prayers the other day. I still haven't been contacted by my family up north, but presume that's because everything went okay and he's recuperating; I don't want to put any pressure on them right now. If complications arose or if something went wrong, they would usually let us know right away.

I'll be sure to provide an update when I can.
Just saw he posted an update online, and seems to be doing a lot better now. I think he'll be back home shortly, and just needs to focus on recovery for awhile. Thanks again for the prayers everyone, it means a lot.

-image removed-

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Rigatoni

Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I personally prefer going the TP route (rather than throwing eggs) when seeking personal vindication, but that's just me. :dontcare:
web1_SDN103019Skate1.jpg toilet_paper_pranks_12.jpg

PSA: Anthony7 doesn't in any way promote egging, TP-ing, pursuing self-vindication, legalizing awoos nor other related mischief.

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟981,543.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Exploiting Children... I saw this on a different thread and thought it should be shared here.

Despite heavy turnout from parents opposed to the plan, the Austin Independent School District voted Tuesday to approve a sex education curriculum that calls for teaching children as early as third grade how to engage in sodomy and put on condoms, that gender is “non-binary,” and more.

As detailed by Texas Values, the curriculum discourages gender-specific language like “mother” and “father” because it “can limit [children’s] understanding of gender into binaries,” encourages children to attend LGBT “pride” rallies and explore other ways to become LGBT “allies,” and proposes various role-play scenarios for children to act out in class, including lesbians deciding when to engage in oral sex and how to handle the aftermath of a drunken sexual encounter.

I thought that story sounded ... well ... extremely fishy. Almost satirical.

Snopes, at least, rates it as a false scare.

Did a Texas School District 'Mandate Teaching Kids How to Have Anal Sex'?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SarahsKnight

Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟981,543.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It looks to be a difficult three days just ahead in terms of amount of work I will have to keep up with. If you would all please pray for me to get through it safely and effectively.

Upvote 0