USA
✟150,882.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
I feel so much more content and peaceful since changing my attitude. My eyes have been opened to realize just how ridiculous I was being before, worrying so much about what other people think and expecting perfection in them. I can't control what other people think, but I can control how I react. No one is perfect, but we are called to pray for them and love them anyway.

I'm very grateful for God's love, grace, and mercy, and I believe in the power of prayer, which can do amazing things.

Upvote 0

Rigatoni

Redeemed Resident Italian
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Noticed a mass migration of birds yesterday. Never witnessed this before for as long as I've lived here; I've noticed migrations of various species before, but not ones native to this area of Texas. Was quite a sight, yet was also reminiscent of a scene from the horror movie The Birds. o_O

20190124_174756.jpg 20190124_174707.jpg

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟991,110.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Was quite a sight, yet was also reminiscent of a scene from the horror movie The Birds. o_O
I tended to think of that one as more of a comedy. ^_^

I just met the nicest elderly lady who lives at Chateau Apartments as I do, when I was out in the laundry room a minute ago. Just not in the same building, so it will be rare that I run into her. Still, Miss Eloise was very pleasant. (I think she was trying to hook me up with her single young attractive neighbor too, when she saw that I am a bachelor living alone. ^_^ Just in that harmless way that you might expect out of a nice, talkative elderly woman, hinting that there's a cute girl out there for you in case you are single and looking. ^-^ )

Last edited:
Upvote 0

kittysbecute

Pokémon Master
Jun 3, 2007
Somewhere over the rainbow, where skies are blue
Visit site
✟159,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I feel so much more content and peaceful since changing my attitude. My eyes have been opened to realize just how ridiculous I was being before, worrying so much about what other people think and expecting perfection in them. I can't control what other people think, but I can control how I react. No one is perfect, but we are called to pray for them and love them anyway.

I'm very grateful for God's love, grace, and mercy, and I believe in the power of prayer, which can do amazing things.
I can relate to your post a lot. :hug:
It is amazing how changing attitude and relying on God to help us love others changes perspective in the end.

Upvote 0

Owlette

Mar 21, 2012
✟95,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It’s so weird and awesome how you can get so caught up in your day to day life and feel like your memory of your childhood isn’t the greatest, but then you run into one of your old childhood toys and it brings back all of the memories and feelings you had when you were playing with it! :whistle:

Upvote 0

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟150,882.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
So how have people been lately? ^_^ Have there been any marriages or CF peoples meeting up? ^_^
Hi Owlette! :wave: It's good to see you!

I'm doing great, actually! How have you been yourself? :) Well, @Swan7 and @Toro married in November. There has also been more unwanted shipping. :p Overall we've all been like we usually are...crazy yet awesome and friendly. ^_^

It’s so weird and awesome how you can get so caught up in your day to day life and feel like your memory of your childhood isn’t the greatest, but then you run into one of your old childhood toys and it brings back all of the memories and feelings you had when you were playing with it! :whistle:
Finding old toys is awesome! :D And they have so many memories.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Rigatoni

Redeemed Resident Italian
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
There has also been more unwanted shipping. :p Overall we've all been like we usually are...crazy yet awesome and friendly. ^_^
Haha, tell me about it. :ahah::dontcare:
Some of us more crazy than others, especially certain goofy Italians on the forums. :eheh:

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟991,110.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Now then, just where have you been, my dear Miss Owlette? ^_^

Upvote 0

Owlette

Mar 21, 2012
✟95,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Owlette! :wave: It's good to see you!

I'm doing great, actually! How have you been yourself? :) Well, @Swan7 and @Toro married in November. There has also been more unwanted shipping. :p Overall we've all been like we usually are...crazy yet awesome and friendly. ^_^

Finding old toys is awesome! :D And they have so many memories.

Good to see you too, glad you’re going great! :)

Wow! Toro and Swan got married, that’s cool! I wonder if they lurk in singles once in a while yet! ^_^
Unwanted shipping is still happening! :ahah: I wonder if the crush thread is still kicking too? ^_^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

sunshineforJesus

is so in love with God
Feb 19, 2014
Sterling Ct
✟716,814.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
My weekend was good,Today was church and than shopping with my mom,
Yesterday I helped out at the food pantry and than went out for lunch with my mom,and to walmart.

Upvote 0

somebodysangel_88

one day, I'll fly away.
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2008
Indiana.
✟479,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Stressed to the max and it doesn’t help matters any that she comes up and bangs on the front door hard enough to rattle the house... I understand I needed to be awake for something but I don’t appreciate that. The woman doesn’t have a calm down bone in her body! I didn’t recognize her car yet she keeps yelling. I don’t like getting yelled at this time of morning when I haven’t had much sleep!

Upvote 0

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟150,882.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Good to see you too, glad you’re going great! :)

Wow! Toro and Swan got married, that’s cool! I wonder if they lurk in singles once in a while yet! ^_^
Unwanted shipping is still happening! :ahah: I wonder if the crush thread is still kicking too? ^_^
Thanks! :)

Toro still lurks once in a while, secretly shipping @Anthony7 and I with informative ratings. :ghost: Unwanted shipping never ends lol. I don't think the crush thread has been active for a while.

Hello how is everyone doing?How was all you all weekend?
I'm doing good. :) My weekend wasn't too exciting, but I did start planning on my next plushie. How are you doing?

Upvote 0