USA
✟150,882.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
I just want to say, thinking about how I noted how much garbage there was strewn along the side of the highway on my way to work the other day ...

I HATE LITTERING.
I don't like littering either. So many times I see trash lying right beside a trash can...so somebody knew the trash can was there, but purposely threw their trash on the ground instead. I've picked things up and put them in the trash and recycling before.

Upvote 0

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟150,882.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
From now on I'm going to return my focus to bringing joy to others by showing them kindness and love and shining His Light. I really do love you greatly, my big brothers and sisters, and I hope you can see that. I may struggle, I may sin, but with God's grace I can surely overcome my obstacles.

Upvote 0

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟150,882.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
I don't know why, but I've been repeatedly dreaming that my family and I are staying at a hotel, I brought lots of stuff there, and I'm trying to gather it all together so we can leave. o_O

Upvote 0

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟150,882.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
I'm not worthless and neither are you. I'm loved and so are you!

Here is a calming thought I had before going to sleep last night that I'd like to share with you, maybe it will be helpful to you: "God is watching over me and He loves me." :angel:

Just discovered that the big Eevee plushie I made a while back has some holes in its tail! Poor thing will need surgery ASAP! :eek:

I hate being an adult... Furnace needs replacing and I'm freezing in the house!
I'm sorry to hear that, the same thing happened to my family before. I'm praying for you. :pray:

Upvote 0

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟150,882.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
All better!

Eevee with hearts.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟150,882.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Glad the surgery was successful and went well. :clap::hospital: I like the animation as well. :)
Hehe. ^_^ It took some time but went well.
Thanks. :) I didn't make the animation, I just added it to the image using a filter from Lunapic.

Upvote 0

Rigatoni

Redeemed Resident Italian
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hehe. ^_^ It took some time but went well.
Thanks. :) I didn't make the animation, I just added it to the image using a filter from Lunapic.
Oh, you didn't make it yourself? :eek: :tantrum::tantrum:

Just kidding, I still like it. ^_^ ^-^

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟991,110.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What's up, by the way, @LittleLambofJesus . I see your amusing avatar has not changed after all these years. :) But it is true; one day, as bot your avatar and signature heavily imply, the source of all Evil will be truly eradicated.

I was reminded of the last time I was in Houston where a few ladies out raising donations politely got my attention at a traffic stop a couple of months ago when I was last in Houston. Looking into their cause on FB, I do think it appears to be a worthy one, to nurture and care for women who have suffered past traumas. Please pray for this ministry. :angel: Women Walking By Faith

Upvote 0