Delaware
✟108,943.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You're welcome. ... And hey, if you are into anime at all, and need a feel-good title to pick you up some days, I personally recommend the anime that that hugging gif came from in the first place: K-On! ^-^

Thank you! I will check it out sometime. Oh, and if no one told you yet today, you are awesome!

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟953,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
@SarahsKnight

I'm about to have my quiet time and wanted to post beforehand in case you're awake. Since you've read through the bible more than once you've undoubtedly seen references to the earth, wind, and celestial bodies. Each possesses specific qualities which will be addressed in the resources shared. Today's focus is the earth and it's a good starting point.

The first message explains the principle and includes scriptures and teachings. The second is specifically related to the subject and includes directed prayers afterward. If you're unfamiliar with the court of heaven teachings let me know and I'll share some resources. But for the sake of our purposes, that's where accusations are brought and where Satan is permitted in heaven (reference God's dialogue with Satan in Job).

You'll need some earth to do these prayers. Go outside and grab a handful of dirt and put it in a ziploc bag. If it's damp lay it on a paper towel to allow it to dry. You can't use potting soil. You want the ground where you reside. Once you move you'll use the soil from the new place.

Make sure you have the list I mentioned earlier before you begin. There's things you want to release and others you want to initiate. Turn on the captions.

This is the first message. Watch it in its entirety. He walks you through everything.
This is the second message. You're opening doors. You want to make sure you mention the move, employment, etc.

You don't have to do them the same day. I watch the teaching first then pray at my usual hour. I shared my daughter's results in this method. We did it together and it's on this thread. I don't recommend resources I've never used or books I haven't read. I can't vouch for them.

We pray in a similar fashion and I endeavor to be like the woman who rises to pray and the devil groans. He knows she has the Lord's ear and her prayers are answered. That's the level of anointing you want to walk in. Life won't overwhelm you and you'll speak to situations and the heavens will move.

Or you can do it the hard way. ;-)

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟994,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
@SarahsKnight

I'm about to have my quiet time and wanted to post beforehand in case you're awake

Well, with my having worked a rotating shift schedule for the greater portion of my 16 years as a lab worker, I will surely be awake at 3 in the morning some nights. I am not averse to the possibility of working during the night at future lab jobs, either. ^-^

We pray in a similar fashion and I endeavor to be like the woman who rises to pray and the devil groans.

That is good. :)

Life won't overwhelm you and you'll speak to situations and the heavens will move.

Or you can do it the hard way. ;-)

Well I am not one to prefer things "the hard way" save perhaps for when playing survival horror games. ^_^ So I take little issue with following your advices.

Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟994,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This song just came on the radio while I am presently at Mule Kick, and it's actually one I suddenly realize I have not heard in quite a while, unlike most other pop songs of its time. ^-^

Upvote 0

GodDoesListen55

“A happy heart makes the face cheerful.” ッ
Jun 25, 2006
Delaware
✟108,943.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

LoveDivine

May 20, 2015
✟189,266.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I was thinking this morning that this time of year is a really good opportunity to meditate on redemption and Christ's sacrifice for us. It's also a very good time to pray for others who are not yet believers.

I also find it very edifying to read the passages of Scripture that focus on Christ's final week leading up to his death/ resurrection.

Upvote 0

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟151,182.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Hello everyone, I hope you've been doing well.

I spent some time away from CF (and Discord) because I felt I needed a break. It was refreshing. Although I can't say for sure just yet, I may continue to be inactive. There are a lot of good people and good discussions on here, but there is also a lot of judging going on and I feel I've had enough of that. But, we'll see how it goes.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟151,182.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Anyway, while I was away I finished going through my old drawings and stories. I got rid of a ton of stuff but I also kept a good amount. I wrote chapter 27 of my story which is an Easter chapter, and am now on chapter 28.

Meet Susie, the latest addition to my plushie collection! :3

Susie.png

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟994,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Bad dreams I have wrestled with nearly all of my life, but even now despite my recent complaints about bad dreams it was WAY worse in terms of frequency as a child between 8 and 14 or so years old. And to be honest, I have a good idea of where that all began ... which is why I despise the memory of my bedroom in South Carolina more than probably any other location I have been to on the entire planet. I even remember spending some nights begging my parents and sister to allow me to keep the door to the hall open and the overhead light on - that they just deal with the intrusiveness of it - to feel more at ease when sleeping in that damned room, and that they not make me settle with having just the light from the closet on (all it did was cast shadows about the room in my imagination that probably made it worse for me than being in complete darkness would have, but of course as a child I was not mature enough to think that and see that total darkness might have been less spooky for me. My parents told me once that they would be heavily startled to hear me just screaming all of a sudden from that room and send them running over, some nights, and I can barely even remember that, which makes me hate the room all the more because it's as though it were so nightmarish to me that I wouldn't even be fully conscious yet as I was waking up screaming from a nightmare.
There are a couple of good memories that took place in that room, but overall it is definitely a "dark" place for me (in the sense that I mean "dark" in my #30764 post above. I don't really know how I can explain myself on that, my association of places where I have lived, worked, etc. with "Light" and "Darkness", but I actually talked about this with my boy Lantis when I went to hang out with him yesterday and inform him of my decision to move).

Anyways, it may be counterproductive for me to talk more on that here, just keeping the visuals of that bedroom in South Carolina and other "dark" places fresh in my memory, but hopefully I said enough so far to help you understand more on my psyche when it comes to places that I hate remembering or being in, and why a particular kind of unpleasant dream or nightmare affects me like this.

Thanks for the prayers also on this, @Saucy . So far the last three days it has been quite good. In fact, I had a rather awesome dream last night instead. ... Then, any dream where I get to kick a lot of monster butt as Sarah's Knight and protect a cute and innocent lady companion fighting alongside me, is going to be a good one in my eyes. ^_^

*tags @bèlla so she can see how things are improving*

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟994,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

LoveDivine

May 20, 2015
✟189,266.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello everyone, I hope you've been doing well.

I spent some time away from CF (and Discord) because I felt I needed a break. It was refreshing. Although I can't say for sure just yet, I may continue to be inactive. There are a lot of good people and good discussions on here, but there is also a lot of judging going on and I feel I've had enough of that. But, we'll see how it goes.
Right now there is more controversy and such in the singles discussions, but there is an ebb and flow to that. I think it will improve. I hope you are able to enjoy the Easter weekend with your family. It's good to focus on the goodness of Christ and his sacrifice for us. It's such a wonderful thing to think about. It's also great to think about the multitude of Christians all over the world who will be celebrating together Christ's resurrection. There is much more unity than division within our faith.

• Friendly
Reactions: Multifavs
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟953,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Thanks for the prayers also on this, @Saucy . So far the last three days it has been quite good. In fact, I had a rather awesome dream last night instead. ... Then, any dream where I get to kick a lot of monster butt as Sarah's Knight and protect a lady companion is going to be a good one in my eyes. ^_^

That's excellent news! I'm sorry you were burdened with the issue this long. But we'll get it sorted out. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: SarahsKnight
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟953,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
*smiling in the shadows @venksta*

It's been far too long since we've been blessed with your presence and input. I hope you're well and the Lord has kept and prospered you in your time away.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟994,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No, she's an official plushie I bought. I could never make one like that myself. :sweatsmile:

Well, as far as I am concerned you came close in quality when you graciously made that "Tallulah" plushie for me, right? ^-^

• Friendly
Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟994,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Out doing the laundry tonight. I always have a shuffled playlist of my PC collection of music going on my phone for the trips back and forth, and this is the one that it is currently on.
->

... It would probably be in my personal top 100 best VG music. Lively town themes from RPG's are almost always pretty good.

Upvote 0

Saucy

King of CF
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟838,184.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Thanks for the prayers also on this, @Saucy . So far the last three days it has been quite good. In fact, I had a rather awesome dream last night instead. ... Then, any dream where I get to kick a lot of monster butt as Sarah's Knight and protect a cute and innocent lady companion fighting alongside me, is going to be a good one in my eyes. ^_^

Praise God it's better brother! May He continue to provide you more restful sleeps!

• Friendly
Reactions: SarahsKnight
Upvote 0