The Fairy Ring
✟101,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Thanks! It's been rough since February. I do not know why I feel this way. God bless
Aw, that's not easy. I really feel you there! Life and feeling things can be so complicated and hard sometimes!!! Hope you give yourself some extra TLC! :hug:

Upvote 0

GodJesusAndChocolate

Hugging God and Jesus ^w^ =3
Dec 17, 2021
Hugging God, Jesus, and Chocolate ^w^ =3
✟238,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
upload_2022-4-12_23-18-37.jpeg

Bought these Orange Sherbet Fleece Lined Crocs on sale today! They were 50% off! So excited! I love Crocs! :):):):)^_^^_^^_^^_^

Upvote 0

Somber

꧁✿❁❀❁✿꧂
Oct 23, 2011
The Fairy Ring
✟101,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GodDoesListen55

“A happy heart makes the face cheerful.” ッ
Jun 25, 2006
Delaware
✟108,822.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So, share with the class, maybe, Chelsea? ^-^

Sure, why not?! lol.

*TRIGGER WARNING*

A Survivor's Instinct
You are a survivor. The pain you feel after a day of abuse. A day that you will not soon forget. Every day you are forced to live with regret. However, please do not fret. You are a survivor. You know how strong you are. You know how wrong they are. You know that you have to fight for what is right. This is your time. Everything is gonna be fine. You are a survivor. You are finally sick of crying. So, you get up and actually start smiling. Because you no longer feel like you are dying. You are a survivor. Thus, please always remember that you have got this. Now, go and live your life filled with nothing but bliss. Because you are a survivor.

Upvote 0

mojoboy31

Kitchen Ninja
Oct 19, 2014
One does not simply give away one's location.
✟241,469.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Also, I actually impulsively bought a floor length, floral print, sleeveless dress that's most definitely a little too extra for Easter Sunday, but guess what - I'll probably wear it anyway. I'm tired of downplaying "me".
DO IT!!! Be extra!!! lol, it's honestly great.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

.Mikha'el.

7x13=28
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
May 22, 2004
British Columbia
✟1,007,133.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
No longer down with the young adult slang post 2010, Miss Spaulding; what does "extra" mean in this case again? ^_^

I took it to mean gaudy or showing off. I could be wrong.

Upvote 0

Hawthorne

CF Singles High Council
Sep 1, 2005
Going to and fro and up and down in the earth.
✟44,826.00
Faith
Marital Status
Private
I'm reading this right now! :) I loved Jesus and the Jewish Roots of the Eucharist by the same author! :)
And I'm currently that one, ha, ha. Pitre really does such a great job. The book he co-wrote with John Bergsma, A Catholic Introduction to the Bible - Old Testament is excellent, too.

Upvote 0