You don't get to stalk me. :|
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yikes, what happened?

Nothing major.

I went to finish the last day of filming for the new movie. In the process of passing through the gate (rather than walking around to the gate door) I bashed my head into a metal plate like thing that I didnt see.

I walked to where we do green screen work and I started leaking pretty bad.

Lucky one of our actors is a registered nurse so she patched me up after it happened. I guess if you are going to run into a gate and get a deep cut, its best to do so with a nurse near by. I got medical treatment without paying $40,000.

I was more worried about a hole in my skull or infection than the cut itself. (The nurse said it was deep so its held by butterfly band aids)

Hooray. More of Toro's snark. ^_^

aaf9d9f4918a7bfc541e7adc45fdfb1a.jpg

Hello, Toro is sticking his fingers in his cuts, your not even top ten.

Just kidding Toro, its your cut, do with it as you please. :)

Hey, dont hate me cause I got an awesome cut to play with and you don't :|

mine-all-mine-lolcat.jpg

Upvote 0

vanillaicecream

Melting...
Dec 20, 2012
✟19,996.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Hi, Miss Vanille. Fancy seeing your pretty face again after so long. :)

And to answer your question for myself, I am okay for now. ^_^

Good seeing you too SK and also swanny, mojo and Toro :D
Wow. Toro's got a new avatar. I just noticed.:mmh:

Hope y'all had a good weekend.

Upvote 0

mojoboy31

Kitchen Ninja
Oct 19, 2014
One does not simply give away one's location.
✟241,569.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Good seeing you too SK and also swanny, mojo and Toro :D
Wow. Toro's got a new avatar. I just noticed.:mmh:

Hope y'all had a good weekend.
Hey there! How you been doing? I started working overnights two weeks ago, so I haven't been around much either.

Upvote 0

mojoboy31

Kitchen Ninja
Oct 19, 2014
One does not simply give away one's location.
✟241,569.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Kinda sucks, don't it, Mojo? ^_^
I could complain about a great many things, but I won't. It could be a lot worse, I will say that. Three or four nights before I started, I trained myself to stay up all night. First night was hard to stay awake, then sleeping during the day was near impossible, second night wasn't so bad, second day was about the same-- but it got better as it goes, and thankfully I wasn't a zombie my first night, and I'm pretty acclimated now.

Upvote 0

James of Arc

Venomous Turtle
Site Supporter
Apr 4, 2016
✟30,954.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Hey, dont hate me cause I got an awesome cut to play with and you don't :|

I have a couple of broken toes that I have been having a good time with for the last few weeks. The body is not as fun until something gets broken. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Toro

Oh, Hello!
Jan 27, 2012
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
:| After cutting my head open now I have to go get a tetanus shot.

I don't want to go wait and deal with people for a shot BUT I guess its better than my jaw locking up on me. :|

Just wish I could walk through, pay, them jam the needle in my arm and be done with it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SnowyMacie

Apr 12, 2011
North Texas
✟118,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
In Relationship
:| After cutting my head open now I have to go get a tetanus shot.

I don't want to go wait and deal with people for a shot BUT I guess its better than my jaw locking up on me. :|

Just wish I could walk through, pay, them jam the needle in my arm and be done with it.

I got my TDAP boosters last year, a few days of arm pain is worth it. I've thought about a chicken pox vaccine cause my mom's not 100% sure I had it bad enough to get immunity. How did you cut your head?

Upvote 0

Toro

Oh, Hello!
Jan 27, 2012
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I got my TDAP boosters last year, a few days of arm pain is worth it. I've thought about a chicken pox vaccine cause my mom's not 100% sure I had it bad enough to get immunity. How did you cut your head?

I cut myself on an apartment gate sliding through between them because walking to the door for the gate was 3 times the walk. (Not horribly long, but unnecessary as long as you see the metal plate sticking out at head level. I didnt see it cause I was looking below eye level)

But I plan to get one today or tomorrow (Today unless Walgreens says I need an appointment.)

Not sure how much a tetanus shot will cost (havent had one in 20+ years), but I still come out ahead in the long run since I didnt need a hospital visit.

Last edited:
Reactions: mojoboy31
Upvote 0

Goodbook

Reading the Bible
Jan 22, 2011
New Zealand
Visit site
✟78,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Im still uneasy about cs lewis. I dont know, I just think that he messed with occult and didnt fully repent of it, but some people are just blind to it. He is quoted endlessly but the fact remains, he turned to myths.

He is reverred in christian circles but its beyond all reason, like a guru is revered. But if you say it is written and quote the bible where cs lewis contradicted it...people just quote cs lewis back to you as if what he said was scripture.

I dont get it. Particularly when many other christians testify they were led INTO the occult by cs lewis fantasy series, compeltely unaware until they read the bible for themselves.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.