Forever Summer
✟435,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yeah, I totally hear ya. Busy and tiring schedules make it difficult.

So how are we today, CF?

Very true! There's so much I'd like to get done while I'm at work and say "I'll do that when I get home", but to no avail! I feel like Diane after a meal lol! :sweetdream:

Then try to just let it go for a while, perhaps, Sheena. Let your mind drift to other things you'd like to get done or progress on right now. Then perhaps, after a few weeks, your mind will be able to focus on it again and form just the right words this time. :)

I may have to do just that. It's SO incredibly busy this time of year and I have things that take up time, like studying the Bible. I feel like He's taken the training wheels off and is letting me go at a steady pace.

Oh and as for what I'm doing: watching the rest of an anime series. :)

Reactions: mojoboy31
Upvote 0

leothelioness

Apr 4, 2006
Southern US
✟112,055.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
... Uh-oh. William's getting closer to the Boss.

@lioness: Shall I aggressively screen this one now, Milady? *knowingly clenches fist so hard that the knuckles crack*
That's up to you, Mr. Knight. :D

I think I'll just refer to you as Sir Lancelot now. ^_^

Upvote 0

Toro

Oh, Hello!
Jan 27, 2012
You don't get to stalk me. :|
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
annoyedcat.jpg~c200

That moment when you realize cleaning your oven is such a huge task... buying a new one and carrying it in yourself would be a less energy and time consuming process.

Here is to hoping google search knows what its talking about with vinegar and water left in the oven while it "cooks"...... if not..... Im gonna need a lot of thermite to get this oven "clean". ^_^ Sure, it will kill the oven, but.... there wont be any more baked on stuff either. :D

Upvote 0

William67

Sep 26, 2014
✟31,464.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
annoyedcat.jpg~c200

That moment when you realize cleaning your oven is such a huge task... buying a new one and carrying it in yourself would be a less energy and time consuming process.

Here is to hoping google search knows what its talking about with vinegar and water left in the oven while it "cooks"...... if not..... Im gonna need a lot of thermite to get this oven "clean". ^_^ Sure, it will kill the oven, but.... there wont be any more baked on stuff either. :D

Isnt it a self-cleaning oven? If not, you could always use Easy-Off. There are two kinds, get which kind you think would be easier.

Upvote 0

Toro

Oh, Hello!
Jan 27, 2012
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Isnt it a self-cleaning oven? If not, you could always use Easy-Off. There are two kinds, get which kind you think would be easier.

No, its an oven that came with the apt. You think they are gonna give the bull top of the line? :sput:

Now if Toro had a house where all additions are for me for always...... then yes.... top of the line is how Toro rolls...... if its rented.... just like a rental car.... Im gonna drive it like I stole it..... cook in it like I stole it and wash dishes like I stole it. :p

This oven doesnt even have a preview window...... just a metal box that gets hot.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Toro

Oh, Hello!
Jan 27, 2012
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
ring with jesus on it. Sorry for the confusion!

Why not? Im sure they arent that expensive (at least not the kinds I have seen)

Of course if you are going for bling and have Jesus on it, I just find that amusing. :sorry:

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟995,112.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Oh and as for what I'm doing: watching the rest of an anime series. :)

.... That anime had better not suck, Sheena. *judicious eye*

... Heh, just kidding. OF COURSE it will. (I'll try to remember to check out Sword Art as you once suggested, though, sometime.)

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟995,112.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That's up to you, Mr. Knight. :D

I think I'll just refer to you as Sir Lancelot now. ^_^

Actually I would prefer Mr. Knight. :satisfied:

I mean, didn't Lancelot steal some guy's queen away like some smooth-talking alpha male who cares more about looking cool and getting what he wants than other people's feelings? I'd rather not be known as that kind of guy (half-serious half-joking). ^_^

But as to testing whether William will end up meaning you harm as an obsessive, possibly violent stalker or genuine fan of yours, I think I'll hold off roughing him up with my martial arts prowess until he exhibits behavior worthy of the "aggressive screening" that I as your personal guard am obligated to put your potential suitors through. ^_^

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟995,112.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Justin Bieber's new album is really good.
And some songs are pretty inspirational.
I hope he's changed for the better. Everybody deserves a second chance after all. :)

I just saw Todd in the Shadows' review of this recent Bieber song called "What Do You Mean", and honestly, it wasn't that bad. So, if he keeps going in this direction music-wise, and in fact becomes less of a jerk in his life outside the record studio like I'd heard he's recently rededicated himself to, then I might actually grow to like the guy.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Swan7

Made in the image of His Grace
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2014
Forever Summer
✟435,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
.... That anime had better not suck, Sheena. *judicious eye*

... Heh, just kidding. OF COURSE it will. (I'll try to remember to check out Sword Art as you once suggested, though, sometime.)

Eh, it has it moments, but it was good enough to make me want to watch the 2nd season that it's not accompanied with... lol!
But yeah, seriously check that one out. ^_^

Upvote 0

Swan7

Made in the image of His Grace
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2014
Forever Summer
✟435,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I hope he's changed for the better. Everybody deserves a second chance after all. :)

I agree about the second chance. Hollywood will always be Hollywood, and it's not for everyone.
Good song though :) maybe he is learning something.

Upvote 0

mojoboy31

Kitchen Ninja
Oct 19, 2014
One does not simply give away one's location.
✟241,769.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I'm sure this comes as a huge surprise, but got some writing to do!
Wooot! Write like a fiend.

Very true! There's so much I'd like to get done while I'm at work and say "I'll do that when I get home", but to no avail! I feel like Diane after a meal lol! :sweetdream:

Totally. And ha! Epic reference.

*note to self, stay out of the mail order bride thread*

Hope u guys are doing well today :)

I've had no desire to look in there. Is it bad? Lol

I just saw Todd in the Shadows' review of this recent Bieber song called "What Do You Mean", and honestly, it wasn't that bad. So, if he keeps going in this direction music-wise, and in fact becomes less of a jerk in his life outside the record studio like I'd heard he's recently rededicated himself to, then I might actually grow to like the guy.
Campaigning for closet Swift fan *and* closet Bieber fan? :p :p

Upvote 0

Toro

Oh, Hello!
Jan 27, 2012
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

But you see, he already had multiple chances........

Canadian.... strike one.

Justin Bieber..... Strike two.

Looking like Miley Cyrus...... strikes 3,4 and 5.

scary-look-alike-picture-proves-justin-bieber-and-miley-cyrus-have-the-same-face.jpg

6 and beyond..... he opened his mouth and said... stuff. ^_^

In all fairness, IF I had his money when I was young..... Id have been a wreck too......... but mine would have been much more quiet drug overdoses and keeping to myself and less mouthy thug wanna be.

Reactions: leothelioness
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.