• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

What's on your mind?

Discussion in 'Singles (Only*)' started by High Fidelity, May 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImAllLikeOkWaitWat

ImAllLikeOkWaitWat For who can resist his will?

+2,794
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    I think you mean he was born in the 70's after his new facelift

2. MehGuy

MehGuy A member of the less neotenous sex.. Supporter

+8,808
    United States
    Atheist
    Single
    US-Others
    Anyone remember Oliver And Company?

3. MehGuy

+8,808
    United States
    Atheist
    Single
    US-Others
    He was an alright older looking man.

A face lift or two are fine.. but you can start looking really fake and scary very quickly after that.

4. RileyG

RileyG Veteran

+426
    United States
    Catholic
    Celibate
    US-Republican
    He's actually 58, not in his 70s yet.

5. MehGuy

+8,808
    United States
    Atheist
    Single
    US-Others
    Probably his showbiz age.

6. Toro

Toro Oh, Hello!

+12,124
    Christian
    Married
    I saw it at the theaters :p

7. Strider1002

Strider1002 For when I am weak, then I am strong.

+1,841
    Non-Denom
    Single
    A re-release, right? :wink:

8. MehGuy

+8,808
    United States
    Atheist
    Single
    US-Others
    No fair.. I wasn't even born yet.

9. Toro

Toro Oh, Hello!

+12,124
    Christian
    Married
    Nope, original release.... I may be old, but its okay...... I got to experience the 80s.... the trade off is worth it :D

Well, you missed the 80s, but I guess think of it this way.... you aren't old like me :p

10. MehGuy

+8,808
    United States
    Atheist
    Single
    US-Others
    Remember my sister and I driving our parents crazy about watching the Lion King movie and having all their toys, lol.. that was my generations uh.. what's it called Frozen?

11. Toro

Toro Oh, Hello!

+12,124
    Christian
    Married
    Yes, I know. My cousins were in on the Lion King stuff....... :|

I wanted to murder people........ my parents left town for a week or so and I stayed with my aunt and uncle while my cousins did NOTHING but listen to lion king garbage....

At the time the ONLY thing I listened to was metal..... so being forced to endure Elton John for a week straight was torment.

As I have gotten older my musical tastes have expanded far beyond just metal....I am addicted to collecting music ... but I still do not own a single Elton John album.... nor do I ever plan on it.

12. LadyOfMystery

LadyOfMystery Heart of Gold Supporter

+7,819
    United States
    Baptist
    Single
    US-Republican
    Goodnight everyone :wave: I'll try to catch up and do more posting tomorrow. It's going to be a rough couple of days so bare with me. Thanks! :)

13. LadyOfMystery

+7,819
    United States
    Baptist
    Single
    US-Republican
    One last thing before I go.. Your brain is an interesting thing, I'll be honest when I came into this thread I zipped down the row of posts and basically skimmed... I only read a small percentage of the Lion King posts and then made my post and was on my way.

I signed out of CF, and was almost shutting my laptop off when I realized... I was singing Hakuna Matata in my head.

14. CodyFaith

CodyFaith Well-Known Member Supporter

+5,052
    Canada
    Baptist
    Single
    Was just attempting to take a selfie and thought I saw a person in my camera behind me suddenly... ghost caught me slippin', being vain, and was like BAM.

Horror movie material for my generation right there.

"The Selfie Ghost"

15. Citanul

Citanul Well, when exactly do you mean?

+2,301
    South Africa
    Methodist
    Single
    I understand the use of @ before a name in Twitter or a forum like this, as it lets that person know that they've been mentioned. But why use it in an email? I've seen it a few times this week, and I just don't see what purpose it serves other than an extra character to type (although it's not as though a monumental effort is required there).

It also bugs me slightly because I don't spell my name with an '@', so it comes across a little to me as a deliberate misspelling of my name. I will accept that's possibly a bit of a weird way of looking at things, but I've had my name constantly misspelled all my life, so I do get a bit sensitive about that, especially on emails where the correct spelling of my name is visible.

16. LadyOfMystery

+7,819
    United States
    Baptist
    Single
    US-Republican
    Good morning/early afternoon everyone :wave:

17. Multifavs

Multifavs Knightess Supporter

+8,207
    United States
    Catholic
    Celibate
    Good morning! :wave: Well, it will be afternoon in just a few minutes here. :p Hope you're having a great day!

18. .Mikha'el.

.Mikha'el. Young Fogie Staff Member Supervisor Supporter

+4,127
    Canada
    Messianic
    Single
    :wave: I hope you are too! :)

19. Strider1002

Strider1002 For when I am weak, then I am strong.

+1,841
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Hmm... attractive girl at work curled her hair, probably to impress me :sunglasses:

FYI, I’m trying to be funny, I don’t actually think that.

It would be nice if it were true, though...

20. Multifavs

Multifavs Knightess Supporter

+8,207
    United States
    Catholic
    Celibate
    :hi: to you too! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.