Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I dooooooo:)

No lol

I'm literally dying of laughter reading some of my responses to people hating on him. Most people have deleted their mean comments so it looks like I'm talking to myself on some of them

Although I'm no longer a fan of him (that ship had sunk many years ago), its weird that people look up YouTube videos of him just to leave hate comments...

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟995,064.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Although I'm no longer a fan of him (that ship had sunk many years ago), its weird that people look up YouTube videos of him just to leave hate comments...

The Internet seems to bring out the weirdest, most mindlessly primal form of hate in many people, for some reason. And over the most seemingly trivial, whimsical subjects, sometimes.

It's strangely fascinating to watch and ponder at times, really. In a demented sort of way ....

Upvote 0

MustardSeeed

Ambivert
Mar 7, 2017
canada
✟40,822.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
You were a Beliber? Lol.

I was a die hard. Literally. Only my family really knows how infatuated I was with him lol. I cried endlessly over him. I always joke about how I could work for the FBI. I found out exactly where his grandparents lived, where he went to school, etc. I was friends with his friends on Facebook... this was back in the Kidd Kraddick (a radio show he used to be on). The day he followed me on Twitter was the day my heart literally skipped a beat

Anyways, I got my wits about me now so I use it as a learning experience

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

ImAllLikeOkWaitWat

For who can resist his will?
Aug 18, 2015
✟328,457.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The Internet seems to bring out the weirdest, most mindlessly primal form of hate in many people, for some reason. And over the most seemingly trivial, whimsical subjects, sometimes.

It's strangely fascinating to watch and ponder at times, really. In a demented sort of way ....

It's because on the internet you can say what you want without any direct physical consequence.

• Prayers
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,165,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I was a die hard. Literally. Only my family really knows how infatuated I was with him lol. I cried endlessly over him. I always joke about how I could work for the FBI. I found out exactly where his grandparents lived, where he went to school, etc. I was friends with his friends on Facebook... this was back in the Kidd Kraddick (a radio show he used to be on). The day he followed me on Twitter was the day my heart literally skipped a beat

Well regardless who it is, it's still kinda cool to have someone that famous follow you on twitter.

Upvote 0

ImAllLikeOkWaitWat

Aug 18, 2015
✟328,457.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

lol he followed you on twitter, I didn't know we had ourselves a celebrity on here. Now I have to see this video :)

• Prayers
Upvote 0

MustardSeeed

Ambivert
Mar 7, 2017
canada
✟40,822.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

You are absolutely right! I was thinking about this recently. Anyone can be who they want on the internet. Cool, interesting, intelligent, etc. of all the personas you could create for yourself ... why choose hateful?

I mean I have strong dislikes as everyone does but some people take it to the next level

Upvote 0

MustardSeeed

Ambivert
Mar 7, 2017
canada
✟40,822.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
lol he followed you on twitter, I didn't know we had ourselves a celebrity on here. Now I have to see this video :)

Well he follows 300k people now. Although he has almost 100 million followers. Back when he followed me he was nowhere near 50,000 followers. I was an OG fan

When I figure out how to log into that YouTube account and remove all the embarrassing stuff on there I'll think about sharing it

• Prayers
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ImAllLikeOkWaitWat

Aug 18, 2015
✟328,457.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
When I figure out how to log into that YouTube account and remove all the embarrassing stuff on there I'll think about sharing it

Awww you don't have to worry about that. You know we here at CF accept people as they are no matter what!

Upvote 0

alsughasoughaiuyfygh

Site Supporter
Aug 26, 2015
Unknown
✟681,328.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

You are absolutely right! I was thinking about this recently. Anyone can be who they want on the internet. Cool, interesting, intelligent, etc. of all the personas you could create for yourself ... why choose hateful?

I mean I have strong dislikes as everyone does but some people take it to the next level

I think the internet is proof that if there were no consequences in life and that people knew they can get away with it, then people would do all sorts of horrid things. It really says a lot about humanity on how they make themselves presentable in public but enjoy hurting people when no one is looking.

Light Yagami from Death Note actually had something to say about how the internet can let the world know how people truly feel without fear of social repercussions. That Manga/Anime certainly does bring up of interesting discussion regarding ethics and human nature.

Upvote 0

MustardSeeed

Ambivert
Mar 7, 2017
canada
✟40,822.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I think the internet is proof that if there were no consequences in life and that people knew they can get away with it, then people would do all sorts of horrid things. It really says a lot about humanity on how they make themselves presentable in public but enjoy hurting people when no one is looking.

Light Yagami from Death Note actually had something to say about how the internet can let the world know how people truly feel without fear of social repercussions. That Manga/Anime certainly does bring up of interesting discussion regarding ethics and human nature.

Yup yup, I couldn't agree more. I haven't seen Death Note. The anime's I have watched always have some background theme/story about human condition and society I find

• Prayers
Upvote 0

alsughasoughaiuyfygh

Site Supporter
Aug 26, 2015
Unknown
✟681,328.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yup yup, I couldn't agree more. I haven't seen Death Note. The anime's I have watched always have some background theme/story about human condition and society I find

Well this anime is filled with philosophy and religious symbolism while portraying mind games between two geniuses. It's a fresh take on anime conflict instead of having two brawny guys with big swords duking it out on each other. I think you'll enjoy it if you're a fan of anime because I certainly did despite not being a fan of Japanese media.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

MustardSeeed

Ambivert
Mar 7, 2017
canada
✟40,822.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Well this anime is filled with philosophy and religious symbolism while portraying mind games between two geniuses. It's a fresh take on anime conflict instead of having two brawny guys with big swords duking it out on each other. I think you'll enjoy it if you're a fan of anime because I certainly did despite not being a fan of Japanese media.

A lot of my old coworkers enjoyed the anime. I just haven't gotten around to finishing the one I started previously. I may watch it.. we'll see :p

• Prayers
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.