What's on your mind? (32)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nom De Guerre

Who amongst you doesn't see life as permanent?
May 6, 2005
Location, Location.
✟39,609.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Everything around me keeps telling me to slow down, stop, humble myself, and have faith rather than distance myself once again... which will mean I will need to start to cut-off everybody who isn't spiritually endowed once again and refocus my soul. My last results made me feel pretty weak, but I suppose that's the whole point; scale back ourselves and allow Yahweh all the Glory.

Upvote 0

jaapottery

~Graphed in the vine~
Aug 19, 2012
Wester Drumlins
✟10,497.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Constitution
For being so exhausted, I'm wondering why I can't sleep.
Well part of me knows why.
Still. Ridiculous.

My sister said she started taking Benadryl to sleep, her nurse friend said that's what they give people in the hospital to sleep. Just a tip, not sure if it helpful, but...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SnowyMacie

Apr 12, 2011
North Texas
✟118,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
In Relationship
Cowboys game with my dad. ^_^ Let's make the PO's 'boys!

I want the Cowboys to win, the odds are against them. They're playing RG3, who in Dallas, completely tore apart their secondary. Tony Romo is 2-10 on Week 17, evidence that he always chokes in win or go home situations. I'm not saying their going to lose, but the odds are most definitely not in their favor.

Upvote 0

PinkSweetart

Robots and rainbows, magic and mischief! ;)
Jan 27, 2008
:) <--- This smiley likes you.
✟34,095.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I want the Cowboys to win, the odds are against them. They're playing RG3, who in Dallas, completely tore apart their secondary. Tony Romo is 2-10 on Week 17, evidence that he always chokes in win or go home situations. I'm not saying their going to lose, but the odds are most definitely not in their favor.
:preach: I completely agree, but as a fan I must say... HUSH! :p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.