Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Constitution
Well the good news is my friend told me it gets better than the first movie...that the action scenes are coming up and I promised to watch all of them before making a final judgment :D

How can you not love all the violence? That is to come in the next movie... And I would not hate you for not loving lotr, may make me question your judgement... lol

Upvote 0

Miss Spaulding

Virtus semper viridis
Jan 6, 2005
The Tropics
✟109,434.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Wuthering heights also seemed like a tragedy to me which is why i have not watched it lol.

It is tragic. ...I like tragic movies, but I never liked Wuthering Heights. I always loved and preferred Jane Eyre more.

Upvote 0

SnowyMacie

Apr 12, 2011
North Texas
✟118,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
In Relationship
it was decent...I'm not saying it was bad or horrible. I guess everyone played it up so big it didn't meet that expectation lol. But it was still decent.

The trilogy on the whole. I don't like Empire Strikes Back, I think it's really slow, but the bigger is so epic it doesn't matter.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Neve

Always even
Jul 27, 2006
Corona
✟14,608.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat

I'm thinking that my parents could mail it to me, or maybe I'll get lucky and find a cheap replacement at Target or Walmart. I'll just keep my phone off til I figure it out since it's not like I receive a flood of phone calls or anything.

It's just frustrating cause of all the things to forget, it would have to be an electronic accessory that I need. :doh:But since I can't find it in my luggage, then it must be in California. Of course, when I phoned home to ask, no one answered. :(

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.