Tejas
✟32,195.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
What a fantastic time to be born. My cousin is born on New Years eve! He gets so spoiled. ^_^

I was supposed to be born around Christmas but stuck around a while. My mom hoped for New Year's but I decided to come early. :D I get a lot of "this is for your Christmas and birthday" presents. :(

Upvote 0

Nom De Guerre

Who amongst you doesn't see life as permanent?
May 6, 2005
Location, Location.
✟39,609.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Ah, gotcha... and I really didn't want to chill with you anyway so pffffffttttt :p hahaha

vi1Dm.gif

Upvote 0

Rhye

Legend
Mar 29, 2010
✟43,006.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I was supposed to be born around Christmas but stuck around a while. My mom hoped for New Year's but I decided to come early. :D I get a lot of "this is for your Christmas and birthday" presents. :(

Ah thats are always stinky. I've decided not to do that with my kids, it just seems unfair!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Nom De Guerre

Who amongst you doesn't see life as permanent?
May 6, 2005
Location, Location.
✟39,609.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
you speak wisdom, more so the Lord speaks through you.
you remind me of emile hirsch from into the wild. tell us the correct way to live?

Awe, sweetheart...anything I have ever shared with you came from the scriptures. Go to Him, not me nor any man.

Matthew 18:3

...except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the Kingdom of Heaven.

depend on Him alone, cry out as His daughter for understanding, and allow Yahweh to reveal it all in His time (do not put limits on Him).

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.