United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Good morning.
I slept well too but I wish I didn't get up so early. Waiting for the phone to charge a little more than going to the gym. It's leg day. My favorite day.
Leg day ? what is that ?

Upvote 0

cedric1200

Jesus is King
Sep 6, 2014
Colville, WA
✟16,909.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I just got finished watching back to the future. Now I am about to watch back to the future 2. It reminds when I was a kid and I litterally thought there were going to be flying cars. Back to the future 2 was suppose to be about 2015, where they had flying cars. Well, it is 2015 and there are no flying cars! I am so dissapointed!

Upvote 0

TheGirlOnFire

By order of the Peaky blinders
Site Supporter
Dec 16, 2014
Hogwarts
✟124,782.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Yeah i know i want a hover board that would be so cool....

I love that movie...

Am going to the shops and then come back and watch a movie, i've did all the housework and it is a saturday so am just going to chillax, my kids are sorting themselves out hahaha it's great when they get to that age......

Upvote 0
N

Nanopants

Had a curious dream last night.

My inner child-self was upset and apparently walled himself up in his room and wasn't coming out. So I as my adult self went in for a talk with him, sat down and said "ok, we're getting out of here bud. It's going to be a long drive, are you ready?"

Child-self looks back at me with a face full of adamant disgust, and throws a small tantrum.

Then I woke up wondering if I need psychiatric help.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.