Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Oh, you do? You have had the pleasure of being in the graceful company of Alhana, Ulanda, Kekule, and Shayleigh, then?

(I actually made up only one of those names.^_^)

Well of course, i shared some rooted beer with them one summer eve's, also Sumla and Kabla was their too, they gave me fairy wings... Alas i shall never see them again

Reactions: SarahsKnight
Upvote 0

TheGirlOnFire

By order of the Peaky blinders
Site Supporter
Dec 16, 2014
Hogwarts
✟124,782.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
That must have been the slowest split in a long while. well done.

Well to be honest, if people want a quicker spilt then maybe get involved more..

the fourm is only going to be what you it to be.
And this is it, we are the only people on here , so we either all make this place alive or we moan about it ?

Upvote 0

vanillaicecream

Melting...
Dec 20, 2012
✟19,996.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Thanks, but a piece of paper is more important than experience to some people on the wrong side of the desk :p

Oh well, it's only 3 years and it opens doors and speeds up progression :thumbsup:

3 years is not a long wait, next thing you know you'll be putting up your own "Enterprise". ;)

Upvote 0

vanillaicecream

Melting...
Dec 20, 2012
✟19,996.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Well to be honest, if people want a quicker spilt then maybe get involved more..

the fourm is only going to be what you it to be.
And this is it, we are the only people on here , so we either all make this place alive or we moan about it ?

:amen:

Upvote 0

Messy

Jan 30, 2011
Holland
✟21,082.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Having body image problems again.

While female body issues are being addressed in the media, male body issues get kicked to the curb. And at worst, mocked..

The Indonesians should start a campaign. Maybe go there on a holiday to find out not all people are giants.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,167,400.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The Indonesians should start a campaign. Maybe go there on a holiday to find out not all people are giants.

Well the problem comes when the media is pushing plus sized models on us, yet the male models still have to be tall and well built. Once again the feminists can dish it out, but they can't take it.

We can't live in a world where every female is equally attractive, yet only a small proportion of the male population is. Feminists, we're getting very sick of your hypocritical games.

And white knights need to stop too. Women are not fragile creatures. If men are strong enough to be mocked because of their body, women are too.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

TheGirlOnFire

By order of the Peaky blinders
Site Supporter
Dec 16, 2014
Hogwarts
✟124,782.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Wow, 100 posts!
:clap: Go meeeeee :clap:

I remember that feeling i am getting closer too 600, man i talk don't I ^_^ Or is it i ust don't have a life. Actually this is the first forumI have used in 5 years , I still have my vbulletin software from the forum i ran for a few years then shut down once facebook started killing off forums :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.