What would you do with a vial of felix felicis?

Nilloc

Senior Veteran
Mar 6, 2007
✟28,888.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I'd probably end up pushing the limits of lucky into the impossible. Before drinking it I'd try and set up multiple things that I wanted to be lucky at so I could do them all in quick succession. Though given the way it worked for Harry when he drank it, the events basically set themselves up.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mjmcmillan

Sep 27, 2009
Out there. Thataway.
✟5,089.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I had to look it up. Now that I know "for sure" what it is,---

walk away, look cool, look cool just like in the movies. Seems God gave us a choice: Rely on Him, or trust in luck. Your call, but as for me and my house....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

TheZealousOne

Jack hi hero call
Jan 26, 2013
Land of Jacob
✟467.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
You know...there's a fine line between gambling and investing.

I suppose if this elixir gives one an edge, then luck is technically removed. FWIW.

Uhm...Idk 'bout this. (or, to clarify)

I was thinking about it in poker terms. Like if you're a break even player, perhaps the elixir would give you a 10 percent edge; but there would still be some variance in win rate in the short term depending on "luck".

Upvote 0

Rose of Eden

Queen of CF and Child of God
Sep 22, 2010
Florida
Visit site
✟22,366.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Why so serious, people?! :p

Anyway, I'd go all out! I'd use it to take my exams, apply for summer jobs, audition for some big-shot acting gig, flirt with all of my crushes, a million other things I can't even think of or imagine right now! I'd have a grand old time! ^_^

Upvote 0