what would happens if Satan wins

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
no ... satan is a created being .... he wants to be god, he wants to be worshipped .... thankfully we know how this war ends .... eventually satan will be destroyed and no more sin AMEN!! ..... and the sooner the better.

Even so ... come Lord Jesus.
Do you think Satan would repent if he could

Upvote 0

Cis.jd

Dec 3, 2015
New York, NY
✟140,465.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
The thought/interpretation of satan trying to kill God is a comic book like theological understanding. I think it's all about changing the perception of God being all good and all perfect by making that an opinion instead of fact. For example, just looking at this world and how evil his creation is doesn't that raise an argument against him as a holy and perfect God?

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟722,019.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Do you think Satan would repent if he could

I think satan and the 1/3 angels had plenty of opportunity to repent while in heaven and before the Lord cast them out of heaven to the earth.

Once that was done .... no their doom is sealed ... I think satan and the 1/3 are so deceived within themselves they actually do still believe they are going to "dethrone" God.

Upvote 0

lambofgod43985889

of christian forum
Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
temuco
✟155,137.00
Country
Chile
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Our definition of faith is different. Mine is responding to the truth God has revealed. It seems yours is trusting in your own understanding. If you won't address scripture there is no reason to continue this discussion.
We believe in what we haven't seen, there's no room for arrogance
How can an effect eliminate its cause and continue to exist?
What is the effect and what the cause, m8?

Upvote 0

lambofgod43985889

of christian forum
Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
temuco
✟155,137.00
Country
Chile
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
I think satan and the 1/3 angels had plenty of opportunity to repent while in heaven and before the Lord cast them out of heaven to the earth.

Once that was done .... no their doom is sealed ... I think satan and the 1/3 are so deceived within themselves they actually do still believe they are going to "dethrone" God.
I think they are deceived from time to time, like an eternal loop where they try and they lose

Upvote 0

Dave L

Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We believe in what we haven't seen, there's no room for arrogance

What is the effect and what the cause, m8?
God causes all to exist including Satan. He controls all that his creation does. How can Satan, a mere puppet in God's control do anything God does not empower him to do?

Upvote 0

lambofgod43985889

of christian forum
Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
temuco
✟155,137.00
Country
Chile
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
God causes all to exist including Satan. He controls all that his creation does. How can Satan, a mere puppet in God's control do anything God does not empower him to do?
ok that is our faith, what we have read and listened

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
Morgantown, West Virginia, USA
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
But Satan won’t win. His doom is sure. One little Word shall fell him (as stated in the hymn A Mighty Fortress is Our God).

Last edited:
Upvote 0