St. Paul
✟8,135.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
I was 3 years old and just became a big sister to my little sister who was born that year. When my parents asked me what we should name her, I answered "baby carrot".

My closest friends were boys a few years older than me (a few cousins and a neighbor). As a result, I loved Star Wars & He-man as much as My Little Pony & She-ra.

Upvote 0

riesie

Jun 22, 2015
The Netherlands
✟68,526.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
In 1986, I was six years old.

I was in therapy. I played with carebear toys. I also watched carebears, strawberry shortcake, smurfs, & heman on tv. I was obcess with the disney channel.

My mom did daycare. So I played with the kids. I lived in Sonoma, California.
YES! Smurfs and Heman. Very cool.

Upvote 0

Ronit

Jul 29, 2017
Oregon
✟34,860.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I was 3 years old and just became a big sister to my little sister who was born that year. When my parents asked me what we should name her, I answered "baby carrot".

My closest friends were boys a few years older than me (a few cousins and a neighbor). As a result, I loved Star Wars & He-man as much as My Little Pony & She-ra.
She-ra yep :)

Upvote 0

Ronit

Jul 29, 2017
Oregon
✟34,860.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
2000 --- just graduated high school and was trying to "find myself" --- living at home, hating it hating life --- good to know 15 yrs later, life is so much better --- got 3 jobs and an awesome best friend. What more could i want?
Right on! :)

Upvote 0

Hopeful37

Mar 20, 2020
Somewhere
✟49,318.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
A lot of MTV I knew all the bands. And I still love those bands even today :)
Gosh I wish I was 16ish in that era. Great music! Guys with hair and tights who did not look gay! Glam rock....They just don't come like that anymore. I also wish I was 16ish in the 60's. I always thought I was reincarnated but missed the 80's cause I spent it as a child ..a fantasy of sorts. I know it's not biblical. Hmm..in 1985 i was 2 so i probably was destroying my mum's cassettes. I had a fascination with pulling the tape and unravelling the whole thing.

• Haha
Reactions: Ronit
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums