Dec 29, 2004
✟173,624.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Married
In 1985, I was nine-years-old, so I was in the third grade then. That was a horrible year for me.
In 2007, I was 31. I was still teaching middle school, I had been Orthodox for one year, and I had been married for eight years at that point.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

PixieSunbelle

formerly xladyfayre
Jan 2, 2007
in some fairy forest
✟16,167.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In 1985 I was being born so that's what I was doing, lol. In 1988, i welcomed my sister into the world. When we were little we watched carebears, zooblezoo and rainbow brite. Then later we moved on to rugrats, doug and ahhhh real monsters. We played in the woods, watched Clarissa, climbed trees and scraped our knees. Then when I was 12 i gained another sister and that was 96.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hmarie30

Jul 29, 2015
✟7,654.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Engaged
Nah. When all your teeth have fallen out and been replaced by shiny new ones, when you've had joint replacements so those are no longer yours either, you keep calling your dog but the dog's been gone for like six years, and you've started leaving the car keys in the refrigerator.

Then you're old. :) Until then, enjoy being young. :p

Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

riesie

Jun 22, 2015
The Netherlands
✟68,626.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Thought this might be a fun game. This is the 30-something board, so we'll start with 1985; I'll take it, and the next poster takes 1986, then 1987 and so on. We each talk about what we were doing in the year we post. If we get to 2015 we'll just start over. So:

In 1985 I was 5. I remember watching Turbo Teen and Transformers on Channel 46 on an old floor set TV. Out in the backyard I climbed an old tree, and played on my swingset from Toys R Us.

A gallon of gas was $0.79 where we lived, in Mableton, Georgia. That year there was a really bad blizzard, and we walked to the nearby store to buy steamy doughnuts and hot chocolate...

Alright, 1986, go!
Very good idea!

Upvote 0