Jun 27, 2007
✟202,059.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
This is correct; the people of God are all faithful Christians.
But, in order to fulfil His promises to the Patriarchs, a majority of the people who will become citizens of the new nation of Beulah, will be from the 12 tribes.
Just as it is today, with the Christianized Western nations.
What promises are you talking about?

Upvote 0

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟202,059.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Sure. That did happen.
They failed to build a Temple then, because it was not God's will for that time.

But when all the faithful Christians are living in all of the holy Land, THEN the time will be right. Zechariah 6:15, Haggai 2:6-9
1 Pe 2:5 Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.
Heb 3:1 Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, Christ Jesus;
2 Who was faithful to him that appointed him, as also Moses was faithful in all his house.
3 For this man was counted worthy of more glory than Moses, inasmuch as he who hath builded the house hath more honour than the house.
4 For every house is builded by some man; but he that built all things is God.
5 And Moses verily was faithful in all his house, as a servant, for a testimony of those things which were to be spoken after;
6 But Christ as a son over his own house; whose house are we, if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm unto the end.

Reactions: jgr
Upvote 0

jgr

Site Supporter
Feb 25, 2008
✟784,067.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Sure. That did happen.
They failed to build a Temple then, because it was not God's will for that time.

But when all the faithful Christians are living in all of the holy Land, THEN the time will be right. Zechariah 6:15, Haggai 2:6-9

I'm more than certain that if it had merely been an issue of wrong timing, God's response would have been much more restrained and forgiving.

But it wasn't. It was an unmistakable expression of divine fury. And those who survived knew it:
"Many were hence led to confess that Christ is God, and that the rebuilding of the temple was not pleasing to Him; others presented themselves in the church, were initiated, and besought Christ, with hymns and supplications, to pardon their transgression."

In the event of a repetition, it will be interesting to hear John Hagee, and all other such promoters, attempt to evade responsibility.

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,816.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
What promises are you talking about?
The Lord's faithful Christian people, entering the Promised Land: Isaiah 62:1-5

Isaiah 62:10 Hoist a signal to the peoples, clear a road, go out you people of Zion.

Isaiah 49:11-12 I shall make a highway for My people, they come from every direction.

Isaiah 40:1-4 Comfort My people, their penalty is paid. Prepare a highway through the waste lands, make smooth the way.

Ezekiel 34:11-12 Now I will search for My sheep...where they are scattered on the Day of wrath.

Hosea 8:10 I will now round up My people....

Zechariah 8:7-8 I am about to rescue My people, from all the countries they are in and bring them back to live in Zion. They will be My people and I will be their God.

Isaiah 60:1-9 Jerusalem, your Light will shine on you, your sons and daughters are coming back to you. Vessels assemble to bring your children from far away.

Jeremiah 16:15-16 I shall hunt for My people from wherever they are now dispersed and bring them back to the Land that I gave to their forefathers.

Zechariah 10:8-10 I shall whistle to call in My people, for I have delivered them and they will be as many as they used to be. Though dispersed among the nations, they will remember Me. I will lead them into the Land until there is no more room for them.

Isaiah 52:11-12 Go out of Babylon, [the ungodly nations] keep yourselves pure, you will not leave like fugitives or in urgent haste. The Lord will go before you, to guide and guard you.

Isaiah 66:20 From every nation you will be brought, on every kind of transport...

Isaiah 35:8-10 A highway will appear, the Way of Holiness, by that way all those the Lord has redeemed will enter Zion, with shouts of triumph and great joy.

Isaiah 49:9-13 I will lead My people along paths beside streams, they will neither hunger or thirst, nor will scorching heat affect them. They come, some from far away, in every direction, on level highways, for the Lord comforts them in their distress.

Jeremiah 31:8-9 See how I bring My people from every part of the earth, the blind, lame and pregnant women among them. They are a vast company, weeping as they come home, but I shall comfort them and lead them on smooth paths.

Isaiah 30:21 A voice from behind you will tell you the right path to follow.

Isaiah 58:11-12 The Lord will be your guide and will satisfy your needs in the desert. You will rebuild the ruins, you will be called the restorers of the Land.

Ezekiel 20:42 You will know that I am the Lord, [not present as yet, before the Return of Jesus] when I bring you home to the Land of Israel. The Land I swore to give to your ancestors.

Psalm 68:7-10 Lord, You go before Your people, marching through the barren wastelands. When Your Land languishes You restore it. You send rain and there Your people settle. In Your goodness, You provide for the needy.

Micah 7:11-12 The Day the people return to the Land will be a Day to extend your boundaries.
Ref: REB. Some verses abridged.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,816.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I'm more than certain that if it had merely been an issue of wrong timing, God's response would have been much more restrained and forgiving.
I disagree. God didn't want the Temple built then, so He made it plain for them to stop.

Why do you object to a new temple? God wanted one twice before, at the right times and He doesn't change. 2 Thess 2:4 and Revelation 11:1 make it plain there will be one.

Yes Ralliann, we Christians are the spiritual Temple of God during this Church age. That truth does not preclude another Temple, one that Jesus will Return to and reign the world from.

Upvote 0

jgr

Site Supporter
Feb 25, 2008
✟784,067.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I disagree. God didn't want the Temple built then, so He made it plain for them to stop.

Why do you object to a new temple? God wanted one twice before, at the right times and He doesn't change. 2 Thess 2:4 and Revelation 11:1 make it plain there will be one.

Yes Ralliann, we Christians are the spiritual Temple of God during this Church age. That truth does not preclude another Temple, one that Jesus will Return to and reign the world from.

I'd be the last one to want to see a slew of dispensationalists incinerated.

But, unable or unwilling to learn from scripture and history, they seem determined to repeat and experience the lessons once again.

Our God, Who dwells not in temples made with hands (Acts 7:48), will never permit the New Covenant Temples of His Saints and His Church, against whom the gates of hell will not prevail (Matthew 16:18), to be compromised by any recidivist earthly structure (Galatians 2:18).

Those unable or unwilling to recognize this immutable divine truth will inevitably bear the consequences of its violation.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,816.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
ho dwells not in temples made with hands
But He did in Solomon's Temple and is prophesied to be present in Ezekiel's Temple. Ezekiel 43:1-5
Those unable or unwilling to recognize this immutable divine truth will inevitably bear the consequences of its violation.
Those who consign their fellow Christians into Judgement, for their crime of opposing your beliefs, need to study James 4:11-12

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
But He did in Solomon's Temple and is prophesied to be present in Ezekiel's Temple. Ezekiel 43:1-5

Those who consign their fellow Christians into Judgement, for their crime of opposing your beliefs, need to study James 4:11-12

Reactions: jgr
Upvote 0

jgr

Site Supporter
Feb 25, 2008
✟784,067.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Reactions: BABerean2
Upvote 0

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟202,059.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed

The Israel of God....
1Pe 2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:
As for the Levitical priesthood..
King priest.... The same man for both
Jeremiah 33:16 In those days shall Judah be saved, and Jerusalem shall dwell safely: and this is the name wherewith she shall be called, The LORD our righteousness.
17 For thus saith the LORD; David shall never want a man to sit upon the throne of the house of Israel;
18 Neither shall the priests the Levites want a man before me to offer burnt offerings, and to kindle meat offerings, and to do sacrifice continually.

Is 66: 18 For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory.
19 And I will set a sign among them, and I will send those that escape of them unto the nations, to Tarshish, Pul, and Lud, that draw the bow, to Tubal, and Javan, to the isles afar off, that have not heard my fame, neither have seen my glory; and they shall declare my glory among the Gentiles.
20 And they shall bring all your brethren for an offering unto the LORD out of all nations upon horses, and in chariots, and in litters, and upon mules, and upon swift beasts, to my holy mountain Jerusalem, saith the LORD, as the children of Israel bring an offering in a clean vessel into the house of the LORD.
21 And I will also take of them for priests and for Levites, saith the LORD.

(We were made clean vessels) Acts 10:15 And the voice spake unto him again the second time, What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common.

Lev 9:3 And thou shalt set the Levites before Aaron, and before his sons, and offer them for an offering unto the LORD.

Lev 9:3 And after that shall the Levites go in to do the service of the tabernacle of the congregation: and thou shalt cleanse them, and offer them for an offering.

They established the law......and the prophets
Ro 15:16 That I should be the minister of Jesus Christ to the Gentiles, ministering the gospel of God, that the offering up of the Gentiles might be acceptable, being sanctified by the Holy Ghost.

These things are all because of God's faithfulness to fulfill his promises to Abraham. For God has made promises to both his natural seed and his spiritual seed. But in Christ both Jew and Gentile are born again, and made Children of promise the very same way.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Unfortunately, the Acts does not describe the shape of this star. The article about Remphan in Wikipedia also does not indicate the number of rays in the star of this idol. I can not trust the numerous anti-Semitic speculations that equate the form of "Magen David" to the form of the star of the Ancient Egyptian idol.

That's why I'm asking if there are reliable images of the ancient idol of Remphan with the hexagon star known to us?
https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-“star-of-Remphan”-mentioned-in-the-Bible

• Informative
Reactions: keras
Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,816.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
18 Neither shall the priests the Levites want a man before me to offer burnt offerings, and to kindle meat offerings, and to do sacrifice continually.
Isaiah 66:21...I shall take out of them Levites to be My priests. [as per verse 18b - the people from every language]
Revelation 5:9-10 …...you, [Christians] are made a royal house of priests for our God....

• Agree
Reactions: ProtectionET
Upvote 0

jgr

Site Supporter
Feb 25, 2008
✟784,067.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

2 Thessalonians 2:4 is a (Greek) "naos/naon" temple. In every instance in his epistles where Paul uses this term, he is referring to the spiritual temple of the believer, collectively the Church.

John uses the term "naos/naon" exclusively in his gospel, epistles, and Revelation. The inital instance of "temple" in Revelation (3:12) refers to the spiritual temple.

John was "in the spirit" throughout the whole of Revelation (1:10; 4:2; 17:3; 21:10). What he witnessed and experienced in the spirit was spiritual.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,816.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
John was "in the spirit" throughout the whole of Revelation (1:10; 4:2; 17:3; 21:10). What he witnessed and experienced in the spirit was spiritual.
Do you contend, then; that the entire Book of Revelation is only about spiritual things?
If some of Revelation is physical, [many examples] then how do we discern which is which?

I completely reject your premise. We live on earth and what happens to us is physical. Only after the Millennium, will God come to dwell with mankind and then; all those found worthy will become Spirit beings. Revelation 21:1-7

Upvote 0

jgr

Site Supporter
Feb 25, 2008
✟784,067.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Do you contend, then; that the entire Book of Revelation is only about spiritual things?
If some of Revelation is physical, [many examples] then how do we discern which is which?

I completely reject your premise. We live on earth and what happens to us is physical. Only after the Millennium, will God come to dwell with mankind and then; all those found worthy will become Spirit beings. Revelation 21:1-7

Answers can be easy, or difficult, or indeterminate.

Nevertheless, we as believers are enjoined to be students of the Word.

And as students of the Word, difficult though it may often be, we are enjoined to seek its answers, applying such discernment as the Holy Spirit grants us.

Revelation 1:3 contains specific encouragement for us to that end.

Without spiritual discernment, there is nothing to distinguish us from the "natural man".

1 Corinthians 2:14
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ProtectionET

Acting architect
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
✟29,433.00
Country
Russian Federation
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Non-authoritative source. "The Seal of Solomon" is a myth. There is no evidence of any connection with Saturn. Images of the star of David are absent in the Egyptian temples. But a lot of images of six-pointed stars in Christian churches, as well as on the arms of the cities of medieval Europe.

On the arms of the city of Krasnodar (I live in his area) - 59 six-pointed stars. In 2005, I drew a large star of David on the outer doors of my house. After that, the Lord gave me to write one and a half hundred songs on the theme of the Second Coming of Jesus Christ, and also create a 3D model of the Third Temple. The Star of David not only did not offend the Lord, but on the contrary, I received a blessing from Him.

Yesterday I made the upper surface of the dome of the House of Sanctuary in accordance with the state flag of Israel, but the color of the star of David left gold, because it is the symbol of the Messiah.

156768.jpg

The updated 3D model of the Third Temple is available for download.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,816.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
The updated 3D model of the Third Temple is available for download.
Thanks for your great effort, showing us the beautiful Temple that will be built in the holy land.
However, the Cross of Christ will be the appropriate symbol on its roof.
And the colors of scarlet, deep blue and gold are Temple colors. Exodus 37:34-38

Upvote 0

ProtectionET

Acting architect
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
✟29,433.00
Country
Russian Federation
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Thanks for your great effort, showing us the beautiful Temple that will be built in the holy land.
However, the Cross of Christ will be the appropriate symbol on its roof.
And the colors of scarlet, deep blue and gold are Temple colors. Exodus 37:34-38
The round window of the Tabernacle has a frame. Due to the large size of the window, it must be made from several separate glasses. Thus, there you can see three crosses - the central cross is bigger than the others. In the center of the central cross, a concave mirror is strengthened, the "pupil of the eye of God." The rays of the rising sun, reflected from this mirror, will light the fire on the altar.

In addition, the lateral elliptical windows of the Tabernacle have frames in the form of seven crosses, which should be reminiscent of the sacrificial ministry of the Church, the sufferings of the holy righteous, disciples and followers of Jesus Christ.

If we do not have evidence that the six-pointed star is the "star of Remphan", then our refusal to use the star of David will be our follow-up to people's prejudices. This can not be tolerated. The prophecy of Ezekiel describes the Temple, in which there are many different details that will scare away from this Temple people, who are used to follow the majority in their communities, rather than follow the Lord. It is very good.

I am not the ultimate authority that will have to decide on the final form of the Third Temple. Today, the star of David seems to me a more appropriate image on the top of the Temple dome, because the giant cross inscribed on the land of Israel will be located to the west of the Temple - the City with its possessions for settlement and agricultural lands:

pr-640.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: keras
Upvote 0

ProtectionET

Acting architect
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
✟29,433.00
Country
Russian Federation
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
And your sources are?
My source is the Bible, historical documents, and the results of archological research, if any. We must not forget about the Holy Spirit, which can point to some forgotten facts.

Upvote 0