What made you feel time flew by fast?

Far Side Of the Moon

" The moon is high& the stars are aligned" :)
Mar 11, 2016
Georgia
✟30,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Each time a birthday passed and I got older. :/ lol

But I honestly think the fact I dont play vide games like I did when I was a kid and the fact I'm just "growing up" working 2 jobs,paying on insurance, filing taxes...

Just doing adult stuff ..which makes it seem like time is moving fast.

Upvote 0

planet_joe

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2018
Someplace
✟6,521.00
Country
Lao Peoples Democratic Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
im-30-but-i-still-feel-like-im-20-until-i-hang-with-20-year-olds-then-im-like-nope-never-mind-im-30-8a8df.png

33 here actually.

Looking up friends on Facebook that I grew up with, seeing their wedding photos and family holidays with their kids and stuff. Surreal.

Reactions: NurseAbigail
Upvote 0

High Fidelity

Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2014
✟905,375.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
When all my old friends and aquaintences started marrying and having babies. It's still an odd thing in my mind.

Haha same. The worst part is that while I can appreciate what having a companion in life is like, I am not fussed about getting married(pretty much a ripoff and there aren't many women that feel the same and would want something small) and I am not fussed about kids either.

I've thought a lot about having kids this past year and it boils down to the fact that I'm not prepared for kids financially and professionally(stable, well paid career) and if I was to never have kids, ehh, wouldn't bother me.

I think there's part of every man that wants to father a son just as many women want to mother a daughter, but I am okay without that. I've got a 4-year-old nephew that I get to have a ton of fun with and I get to give him back at the end of the day loaded with sugar haha.

Upvote 0

Miss Spaulding

Virtus semper viridis
Jan 6, 2005
The Tropics
✟109,434.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
When all my old friends and aquaintences started marrying and having babies. It's still an odd thing in my mind.

Haha, yes. Same here.

Kids I once babysat are now married and having kids of their own. It's a very odd feeling.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Miles

Student of Life
Mar 6, 2005
USA
✟382,822.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
My nieces and nephews becoming adults. Granted, I'm closer in age to some of them than to my siblings, but it still seems strange to me. One of them is already married, with a child and another on the way. My older brother is a grandfather. :eek:

Reactions: NurseAbigail
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums