Massachusetts
✟11,878.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Someone posted a link to this quiz in the Lutheran forum. It's pretty decent so I thought I would share the wealth a bit.

What Kind of Evangelical Are You | Quizfarm.com

For the record - I came out as "Evangelical Presbyterian" and I probably attend a PCA church it says!

JohnKnox87

Sep 7, 2010
✟7,669.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
You are a Reformed Baptist. You're a close cousin to the fundamentalists, but you've got better theology and a greater appreciation for confessions of faith. You think that most other Baptists are silly at best and heretical at worst.

Reformed Baptist85%Fightin' Fundy85%Baptist80%Conservative Evangelical65%Evangelical Presbyterian65%Moderate Evangelical45%Presby - Old School40%High Church Nomad0%

Upvote 0

student ad x

Senior Contributor
Feb 20, 2009
just outside the forrest
✟29,077.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
smiley_emoticons_ugly_gruebel.gif
..... I think I've seen this before
smiley_emoticons_winkgrin.gif

You Scored as Reformed Baptist

100% - Reformed Baptist
80% - Baptist
75% - Conservative Evangelical
60% - Fightin' Fundy
50% - Presby - Old School
30% - Moderate Evangelical
25% - Evangelical Presbyterian

Upvote 0

bradfordl

Veteran
Mar 20, 2006
✟17,608.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Only error is that I've never been a Baptist-

You Scored as Evangelical Presbyterian
You're an Evangelical Presbyterian, probably a member of a PCA church. Sound theology and reverent worship are important to you, but so are outreach and ministry to the community. You are likely to be from the deep South, and perhaps at one time you were Southern Baptist.
Evangelical Presbyterian100%
Presby - Old School80%
Fightin' Fundy70%
Reformed Baptist70%
Moderate Evangelical55%
Conservative Evangelical40%
High Church Nomad40%
Baptist30%

Upvote 0

mlqurgw

Aug 19, 2005
kain tuck ee
✟8,844.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
As is usual for me and such things I didn't fit into the box. I am 100% Baptist but not Reformed Baptist. I am Cavinistic to the core but I don't believe we preach Calvinism or even need to defend it. The quiz really doesn't begin to describe me.

You Scored as Baptist If you've landed here, then you are probably a well-informed Baptist. You know what separates you from other Evangelicals and why it is important to divide at certain points. You see the church as a missionary organization whose job it is to preach the gospel to a lost world.

Baptist80%Fightin' Fundy60%Reformed Baptist50%Evangelical Presbyterian35%Moderate Evangelical30%Conservative Evangelical30%High Church Nomad20%Presby - Old School20%

Upvote 0

heymikey80

Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum viditur
Dec 18, 2005
✟34,309.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

cygnusx1

Jacob the twister.....
Apr 12, 2004
UK Northampton
Visit site
✟79,726.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
my score ;

You Scored as Fightin' FundyYou're a dyed-in-the-wool Fundamentalist. You don't see shades of gray, and you don't have much time for anyone else who does. Though you could use a little softening up, your tenacity often serves to protect the gospel when everyone else is going nuts.

Baptist
85% Fightin' Fundy
85% Reformed Baptist
75% Conservative Evangelical
70% Moderate Evangelical
50% Evangelical Presbyterian
50% High Church Nomad
40% Presby - Old School
30%

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JesusFreak78

Reformed Baptist
Feb 11, 2005
Minnesota, USA
✟35,355.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Upvote 0

GQ Chris

ooey gooey is for brownies, not Bible teachers
Jan 17, 2005
Golden State
✟45,842.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
You Scored as Fightin' FundyYou're a dyed-in-the-wool Fundamentalist. You don't see shades of gray, and you don't have much time for anyone else who does. Though you could use a little softening up, your tenacity often serves to protect the gospel when everyone else is going nuts.

Fightin' Fundy
85% Reformed Baptist
60% Conservative Evangelical
60% Baptist
55% Moderate Evangelical
55% Evangelical Presbyterian
50% High Church Nomad
40% Presby - Old School
40%
296442_112190.jpg

OH SNAP!!! lol. I don't know if this is a good thing or not.

Upvote 0

A New Dawn

God is bigger than the boogeyman!
Mar 18, 2004
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Visit site
✟119,554.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

HiredGoon

Old School Presbyterian
Dec 16, 2003
✟4,843.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Presby - Old School

You are an Old School Presbyterian. You don't compromise when it comes from Ecclesiology, and you may resent the fact that you've been classified as an Evangelical. You believe that the church's mission is to preach the gospel, and that it shouldn't be distracted by social ministires.

Upvote 0

cajunhillbilly

Jul 4, 2004
Dallas, TX
✟16,522.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
You are a Calvinist! Your condition: Congratulations, you are surprisingly healthy for an average Christian. You recognize that God saves people by election and He has already "predestined" those He loves. Signs of life: You are not afraid of the P word and you are humble enough to acknowledge salvation as the work of Christ alone, not us. You put yourself under solid teaching, choosing rich books and Biblically accurate teachers. When it comes to dealing with our corrupt culture, you use discretion but you don't overdo it. You don't spend your whole life scrambling around trying to save people. You simply plant the seed knowing that it is God who makes it grow. A rebel, you don't care what the world says or what other Christians are doing. You are willing to follow the truth no matter the cost. Precautions: Beware of hypercalvinism! Do not think that because God has already predestined His elect, it is hopeless to pray for the unsaved. We don't know who God has chosen. As for unborn babes, we are not to assume that they are all going to hell either. God knows His own even in the womb, just like He did the prophet Jeremiah. Don't be lazy. Just because God does the salvation work doesn't mean we are not to share the gospel with anyone. Preach to everyone you meet, in season and out of season. Keep up the fight! And don't forget to take your Reformed vitamins: Sola Scriptura, Sola Gratia, Sola Christa, Sola Fide, and Soli Deo Gloria. 42 % from 1849 test takers had this profile!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Cajun Huguenot

Cajun's for Christ
Aug 18, 2004
Cajun Country
Visit site
✟4,779.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
You Scored as Evangelical Presbyterian
You're an Evangelical Presbyterian, probably a member of a PCA church. Sound theology and reverent worship are important to you, but so are outreach and ministry to the community. You are likely to be from the deep South, and perhaps at one time you were Southern Baptist.

Evangelical Presbyterian
75%
High Church Nomad
75%
Reformed Baptist
70%
Presby - Old School
70%
Fightin' Fundy
50%
Moderate Evangelical
50%
Conservative Evangelical
40%
Baptist
30%

The above write up about me is pretty close, but at these five minutes we are attending an Conservative/Evangelical Anglican church (though I was a member of a PCA church for 25 years).

Kenith

Upvote 0
Dec 18, 2003
✟11,355.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You Scored as Moderate Evangelical

You probably have Evangelical heritage, but you have become uncomfortable with the trappings of traditional American Christianity. You long for a more authentic experience of worship and to be with more authentic people. Blue Like Jazz is on your top five Christian Books list.

Upvote 0

reformed ttL

slowly becoming less newbie
Dec 21, 2009
Canada
✟7,930.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
You are a Calvinist! Your condition: Congratulations, you are surprisingly healthy for an average Christian. You recognize that God saves people by election and He has already "predestined" those He loves. Signs of life: You are not afraid of the P word and you are humble enough to acknowledge salvation as the work of Christ alone, not us. You put yourself under solid teaching, choosing rich books and Biblically accurate teachers. When it comes to dealing with our corrupt culture, you use discretion but you don't overdo it. You don't spend your whole life scrambling around trying to save people. You simply plant the seed knowing that it is God who makes it grow. A rebel, you don't care what the world says or what other Christians are doing. You are willing to follow the truth no matter the cost. Precautions: Beware of hypercalvinism! Do not think that because God has already predestined His elect, it is hopeless to pray for the unsaved. We don't know who God has chosen. As for unborn babes, we are not to assume that they are all going to hell either. God knows His own even in the womb, just like He did the prophet Jeremiah. Don't be lazy. Just because God does the salvation work doesn't mean we are not to share the gospel with anyone. Preach to everyone you meet, in season and out of season. Keep up the fight! And don't forget to take your Reformed vitamins: Sola Scriptura, Sola Gratia, Sola Christa, Sola Fide, and Soli Deo Gloria. 42 % from 1849 test takers had this profile!
i got the same as this:wave:

Upvote 0