• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

What is your style?

Discussion in 'Teen Gals' started by graciesings, Aug 16, 2014.

1. thehehe

thehehe Well-Known Member

+1,082
    France
    Catholic
    Single
    I don't know the English name for this outfit, in french we say "combi-shorts" and I love that!
    I love to dress classy. I usually wear slim jeans, a knit chequered coat or a wise cardigan with a jumper. I let my hair down or with an high ponytail. And for the shoes, currently my leather boots with lace-up and heels. Yet you know how to recognize me in the street :)

2. Vayacondios

Vayacondios New Member

+10
    Christian
    Single
    I am a cowgirl. Boots, jeans, western shirts, hats, yeah... I never wear make-up, not even on special occasions. I think I am beautiful without because that is the way god created me, and why would he want me to hide my face he created..
    I almost always have my hair braided back, it makes it easier when putting on helments when i ride and takin on and off hats.
    Jewelry - usually only on special occasions. However I always wear a hand-me-down necklace. It just goes close around my neck, little white beads and a fish symbol with a cross in it.
    That's pretty much my style - the cowgirl horseman at your service. ;)

3. Blue Wren

Blue Wren Well-Known Member

+1,224
    Christian
    In Relationship
    That is lovely, and it is true, yes.

4. lilmatchgirl

lilmatchgirl How He loves us! ♥♥

+86
    Baptist
    Single
    US-Republican
    What are your favorite outfits?
    Blue jeans and layered t-shirt.

Favorite shoes?
    I have some pink New Balance shoes that are super comfortable :)

Do you wear jewelry much?
    Not much, just some small earrings sometimes.

Is makeup an every-day thing to you?
    I usually can't be bothered with it. I'll put on some foundation if I need it.

How do you do your hair?
    Ponytail, sometimes a French braid for church.

5. followthestar

followthestar Member

+28
    Christian
    Single
    AU-Labor
    I like to wear shorts and shirts. My shirts often have pictures or words on them :) Secular band shirts are generally just PJ shirts, especially since they're in men's sizes too (a men's small is too big for me!).

I like to wear sneakers. I have a pair of bright pink Nikes, a pair of Onitsuka Tigers (they're so light~) and just some Target shoes. I also have a pair of crocs if I'm having a lazy day or just going to the shops or whatever.

My hair is usually in a ponytail or top knot because they're the only hairstyles I can do. Make up usually consists of primer, BB cream, foundation (not much) and lip stick. Eye shadow and blush if I'm feeling fancy. I can't wear mascara because my eyes get infected easily :(

6. Butterfly99

Butterfly99 Getting ready for spring break. Cya!

+1,389
    Christian
    Single
    Do you like winter clothes or summer clothes better? I kinda miss wearing my summer clothes but I'm liking all the winter stuff. You get to wear so much more in the winter so it's more fun putting together your outfit.

7. thehehe

thehehe Well-Known Member

+1,082
    France
    Catholic
    Single
    I always liked my winter clothes better! The colors, graphic patterns, the coats with fur hoods, and boots, scarfs and wool sweaters.. Everything I love!! I can let my hair grow and let them down too. I also prefer the male winter clothes than the summer ones.

8. Butterfly99

Butterfly99 Getting ready for spring break. Cya!

+1,389
    Christian
    Single
    I feel the exact same way! :) You just get to pick out a lot more stuff in the winter so it's sorta more fun that way. Plus you're in school every day so more ppl see the outfit you've put together than in the summer.

9. Freedom&Justice

Freedom&Justice New Member

+0
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Sooo... Not sure if I'm doing this right... I just joined this thing last night, and saw that there was a teen section. I almost always wear jeans, and a casual shirt, with a denim jacket. I braid my hair, and never wear makeup. I've tried it before, but I wasn't good at it, and decided I didn't need makeup. I wear tennis shoes, and my favorite accessory is a guitar. ❤