London
✟107,144.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yup, as Job spoke to his wife, we must always be on guard to not heed the foolish counsel which enters our heart.
Job gets new children/thoughts but not a new wife/soul .... our soul like a garden grows what so ever we plant in it ...

Upvote 0

daq

Messianic
Jan 26, 2012
Devarim 11:21
Visit site
✟113,368.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The reference to …Casting out Demons by the Finger of Alohym…. is contextually a reference to Rûakh H’Kodesh who was performing the Miracles through Yeshuah, yet I agree, He is one of the Seven Angels (The Spirit of Truth manifest in the flesh/Immanuel) which presides over one of the Seven Congregations, namely Philadelphia, he is the הלל Crown of Glory (Halo) and Chief Shepherd which we are to not let any man take from us, he is the Crown of Life promised unto those who were Faithful unto Death, for with their Victorious Crown in tact, they are assured that the Lake of Fire (aka the second Death) will not harm them, they shall become Pillars (permanent fixtures) in the Temple of Alohym.

I did not say that I believe the Master is one of the seven Messengers. Those seven are the seven stars in his right hand, (in the kephalidi-header of the Sefer, Breshiyt 1, which is on the right hand side at the beginning of the Scroll). However the same seven are the seven Spirits before the throne. Ruach haYom, (Gen 3:8), Ruach Mishpat, Ruach Ba'ar, (Isa 4:4), Ruach Chokmah, Ruach 'Etsah, Ruach Da'ath, (Isa 11:2), and Ruach Chen, (Zec 12:10, Heb 10:29). They also have names in the writings which correspond, such as Uriel, Light of El, (and Yom is Light, Gen 1:5a).

Moreover the seven "I am" statements of the fourth Gospel account also correspond to these seven Messengers:

"I am the Bread of Life", (Raphael, Healing of El),
"I am the Light of the world", (Uriel, Light of El),
"I am the Door", (Gabriel, Gaber/Geber of El),
"I am the Good Shepherd", (Miykael, set over the heart, Henok 20, who stands over the people of Daniel, Daniel 12:1),
"I am the Resurrection and the Life, (Remiel, whom El set over those who rise, Henok 20),
"I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life", Reuel/Raguel, (Friend of El),
"I am the Vine", (Seruqael/Soreqael, Vine of El, Henok 20).

(Good) Correlations are not typically viewed as correct or false, though Good and Better will always exists in an individual’s personal assessment, in this case I deem his renaming of the second Cup to Plagues, to be a crossing over the line of appropriateness, and his mistaking the Cup of Wrath to be a Seder Cup a gross error, made by a somewhat loose association.

It isn't a renaming as far as I know: it's called the cup of plagues because the ten plagues are recited during that portion of the Seder, and as each plague is mentioned a drop of wine is removed from the cup, (with the finger), and placed on the plate.

How shall I come unto you? Is also a statement which agrees with his perspective, yet just as we identify the four Cups as four distinct Cups, these four Cups are otherwise one in the same Cup just being filled and Drank under various circumstances and with distinctly different purposes in mind, so too is the Cup of Wrath, however it is Not one of these four Cups which we his Disciples were instructed to Drink in commemoration of the Seder.

…You must Eat My בשר Flesh, and Drink My דמם Blood…, …(for) those who Come to Me shall never Hunger, and those who Believe (Trust and Rely) On Me shall Never Thirst…

Carefully examine the Context of these words, and See for yourself, how Yeshuah distinctly likened Coming to him as an act equal to Eating/Digesting his בשר Flesh/בשר Gospel, and distinctly likened Trusting and Relying On him as an act equal to Drinking his דמם Blood/(Divine) דמם Plan (of Salvation), of course one needs to first understand what that Divine Plan of Salvation is before they can proceed to Trusting and Relying On it.

Now in light of this revelation, permit me to share my correlation of the four Seder Cups;

קידוש pertains to the קידוש ‘Sanctification’ of the קדשים Saints and their קידוש ‘Canonization’ of the Torah and the Testimonies of Immanuel’s Disciples, this is what we are being instructed to Trust and Rely On/Drink, with an emphasis to Drink/Trust and Rely On All of it.

מגיד The Herald [lit., an Offical Messenger (of a King) delivering (vital) News (to his subjects), who is also viewed as a Sign that something is about to Happen], this pertains to those whom Heaven (the Throne of Alohym) Sends, implicatively an Angel (contextually) Sent to Preach the בשר Gospel (Good News), this also applies to those whom Heaven Commissions to Preach the Message of the Messenger without Adding or Diminishing anything from the Message, this is especially true for the Messenger of Yeshayahu 61:1-3, Matthew 24:14 and Revelation 14:6, Yeshuah is instructing us to Trust and Rely on everything he says.

מגיד also conveys, the Magi Wisdom of the יוד Hand/Manual/Manuel, esp., the Wisdom of the יוד Manual/Book that has been Opened, we do good to Trust and Rely On all of it, for by it we are Judged, or by default end up Trusting and Relying On the מגיד Treachery of One מגיד Who is Treacherous: (This is the line/extent of truth which your ref., crossed/went beyond).

ברכת המזון ‘The Blessing of the Food’ pertains to המזון The Nutritional (e)value(ation) of the Bread from Heaven, and the bringing of it’s המזון Nutrients to Fruition, via our Incorporation of the things which we Digest there from.

הלל pertains to the הלל ‘Crown of Glory’ aka the Chief Shepherd (1st Peter 5:4 and Yeshayahu 38:5 and 62:3) which is an incarnate (Immanuel Alohym is within and amongst us) of the הלל Halo which consecrates every (Angel and) Saint which enters the Covenant it is what enables us to commune directly with Alohym (without further mediation), it is what makes us Kings and Priests.

Isaiah 66:10-16 KJV
10 Rejoice ye with Jerusalem, and be glad with her, all ye that love her: rejoice for joy with her, all ye that mourn for her:
11 That ye may suck, and be satisfied with the breasts of her consolations; that ye may milk out, and be delighted with the abundance of her glory.
12 For thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will extend peace to her like a river, and the glory of the Gentiles like a flowing stream: then shall ye suck, ye shall be borne upon her sides, and be dandled upon her knees.
13 As one whom his mother comforteth, so will I comfort you; and ye shall be comforted in Jerusalem.
14 And when ye see this, your heart shall rejoice, and your bones shall flourish like an herb: and the hand of the LORD shall be known toward his servants, and his indignation toward his enemies.
15 For, behold, the LORD will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.
16 For by fire and by his sword will the LORD plead with all flesh: and the slain of the LORD shall be many.

In the same day at the same time, (re: Yeshayah 66:14, highlighted above), for out of the one selfsame lump of clay, (Rom 9:21), the Great Potter forms two vessels of spirit: the one being a vessel of dishonor and wrath fitted to destruction, (Rom 9:22), and the other a vessel of honor and mercy prepared unto glory, (Rom 9:23), and who shall reply against His will, or say to the Potter, Why have you made me this way? (or Why have you made me twain?).

These are the things that Yeshuah is instructing us to Completely Trust and Rely On.

His entire Testimony is the cup which is the one Spirit we are all made to drink into.

1 Corinthians 12:13 KJV
13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

Note the reference to immersion herein above, which I underlined for the following reason:

Matthew 20:20-23 KJV
20 Then came to him the mother of Zebedee's children with her sons, worshipping him, and desiring a certain thing of him.
21 And he said unto her, What wilt thou? She saith unto him, Grant that these my two sons may sit, the one on thy right hand, and the other on the left, in thy kingdom.
22 But Jesus answered and said, Ye know not what ye ask. Are ye able to drink of the cup that I shall drink of, and to be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with? They say unto him, We are able.
23 And he saith unto them, Ye shall drink indeed of my cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with: but to sit on my right hand, and on my left, is not mine to give, but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared of my Father.

Luke 12:49-53 KJV
49 I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?
50 But I have a baptism to be baptized with; and how am I straitened till it be accomplished!
51 Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:
52 For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three.
53 The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

The enemy is within, and sin is personified and dwells in the flesh, (Rom 7:18). Thus the Prophet says, And when ye see this, your heart shall rejoice, and your bones shall flourish like an herb: and the hand of the LORD shall be known toward his servants, and his indignation toward his enemies.

Upvote 0

Laureate

whatisthebaytreeknown4? What's debate reknown for?
Jan 18, 2012
The big island of hawaii 19.5 in the ring of fire
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Me, for one.
Others , I am sure, though not knowing their persons nor their names.

A dear friend of mine said the same thing, but truth be told, the prophecy declares that Babylon causes everyone on earth to Drink of that Cup.

The Wine of Wrath was taken out of the Hand/Manual of the Jews and placed in the Hand/Manual of those which instructed the Jews to Lay their גו (goo, 3 6) ‘Body’ down as a road so that they may עבר ‘Crossover’ [and be עבר ‘Converts’ to the עברי Hebrew Faith].

Isaiah 51:17 & 22-23
Awake, awake, stand up, O Yerushalom, which have Drunk at the Hand/Manual of Yahuah the Cup of his Fury; you have Drunken the dregs of the Cup of trembling, and wrung them out.

Thus says the (appointed) Lord of Yahuah, and your Alohey who pleads the case of his people, Behold, I have taken out of your Hand/Manual the cup of trembling, even the dregs of the Cup of my Fury; you shall no more Drink it again.

But I will put it into the Hand of them that afflict you; which have said to your soul, Bow down, that we may go over: and you did lay your גו ‘Body’ as the ground, and as the Street, for them that עבר ‘Crossed Over’.

This prophecy identifies the Germanic Celts [Kheldti/Celtic Chaldea] which introduced the printing press unto the world, and literally caused the Jews to lay their Bodies Down as a Street (during the Holocaust), whose premier translators Wycliffe and Tendale forged the preliminary works of the KJV, and placed in the stead of the name and title of Yahuah Alohym the name and title of their pagan Deity Lord (Baal) God.

Wherefore if you have ever quoted from these works then you have most assuredly had a sip of the cup, as the rest of us whosoever has ever referred to the Deity of Heaven and Earth as God.

It is the inappropriate Readings that make it the Wine of Wrath, I.e., Adonai, Lord, H’Shem etc., when Quoting passages, when that is not how the passage reads.

Upvote 0