What is the greatest moral threat to Christianity in the U.S.?

toLiJC

Jun 18, 2012
✟35,877.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
1) Islamic terrorists

2) Consumerism

3) Spread of atheism.

4) Global Warming

5) Expansion of LGBT rights

6) Atheist Terrorists

7) Christian Fundamental Terrorists

8) Atheist Doctors in abortion clinics

9) Obamacare

10) Satanists

definitely the false prophets/preachers/spiritual teachers, they bring the worst moral degeneration, let's take, for example, krishna and bhagavad gita, which are considered to be the Lord Himself and the hindu "bible", it tells of how krishna usually teaches(i.e. lies) his disciples presenting himself as supreme God/Lord/truth, and more specifically the story of how krishna teaches his disciple arjuna to follow his creed (a boy who initially turns out to be good enough to not dare to cause evil to his neighbor), the story begins with two armies arrayed and ready for battle, the army of the worshipers considered to be noble on the part of krishna vs. the army of the ignoble worshipers (again according to his opinion), but the war does not begin because arjuna who is one of the noble worshipers refuses to fight, when krishna asks him why he does so, arjuna tells him that a lot of people in the opposing army are his relatives, friends and even teachers, and that he can't (dare to) strike at them/attempt their lives, which shows there had been a goodness in him, then krishna starts to explain his creed to arjuna telling him how he will become fully emancipated to fight against everyone cold-bloodedly when he starts following it practically, and from that point on all bhagavad gita is full of conversation between krishna and arjuna in which arjuna asks krishna questions of the kind of "why must we treat them badly?", "must we necessarily harm/kill them?", "isn't there a better way to solve the problem?", "there could be many injured/killed?", while krishna explains him things of the kind of "be a brave man and warrior for me", "the true man must fight even if he must kill many others", "the soul is indefinitely existing, therefore you should not worry about the killed", "i have already killed some of them, therefore you can also kill them", "because there is no truth higher than me", "i am the supreme God/Lord", "we can kill even the entire humankind/world/universe without remaining ill affected/punished for that, because we are very special", "the demons also worship me and i am their God/Lord", etc., and all that creed of krishna is the so-called "yoga", after arjuna heard all those words of krishna he began to be a murderer like him and the war started whose story continues/is presented in bhagavata purana, but the opposing army of evil people had peacefully waited for all that long conversation between krishna and arjuna to end without beginning to fight?!, which shows that krishna had influence over them, and it is even written that the ignoble worshipers had also been taught by him and had also been his followers?!, there is no worse moral degeneration than the spiritually caused, when the true God is replaced by another, and the true truth/righteousness of God is replaced with false...

Blessings

Last edited:
Upvote 0

PeaceByJesus

Unworthy servant for the Worthy Lord + Savior
Feb 20, 2013
USA
Visit site
✟83,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
definitely the false prophets/preachers/spiritual teachers, they bring the worst moral degeneration, let's take, for example, krishna and bhagavad gita, which are considered to be the Lord Himself and the hindu "bible", it tells of how krishna usually teaches(i.e. lies) his disciples presenting himself as supreme God/Lord/truth, and more specifically the story of how krishna teaches his disciple arjuna to follow his creed (a boy who initially turns out to be good enough to not dare to cause evil to his neighbor), the story begins with two armies arrayed and ready for battle, the army of the worshipers considered to be noble on the part of krishna vs. the army of the ignoble worshipers (again according to his opinion), but the war does not begin because arjuna who is one of the noble worshipers refuses to fight, when krishna asks him why he does so, arjuna tells him that a lot of people in the opposing army are his relatives, friends and even teachers, and that he can't (dare to) strike at them/attempt their lives, which shows there had been a goodness in him, then krishna starts to explain his creed to arjuna telling him how he will become fully emancipated to fight against everyone cold-bloodedly when he starts following it practically, and from that point on all bhagavad gita is full of conversation between krishna and arjuna in which arjuna asks krishna questions of the kind of "why must we treat them badly?", "must we necessarily harm/kill them?", "isn't there a better way to solve the problem?", "there could be many injured/killed?", while krishna explains him things of the kind of "be a brave man and warrior for me", "the true man must fight even if he must kill many others", "the soul is indefinitely existing, therefore you should not worry about the killed", "i have already killed some of them, therefore you can also kill them", "because there is no truth higher than me", "i am the supreme God/Lord", "we can kill even the entire humankind/world/universe without remaining ill affected/punished for that, because we are very special", "the demons also worship me and i am their God/Lord", etc., and all that creed of krishna is the so-called "yoga", after arjuna heard all those words of krishna he began to be a murderer like him and the war started whose story continues/is presented in bhagavata purana, but the opposing army of evil people had peacefully waited for all that long conversation between krishna and arjuna to end without beginning to fight?!, which shows that krishna had influence over them, and it is even written that the ignoble worshipers had also been taught by him and had also been his followers?!, there is no worse moral degeneration than the spiritually caused, when the true God is replaced by another, and the true truth/righteousness of God is replaced with false...

Blessings
Try to use paragraphs.

Reactions: Davian
Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Davian

fallible
May 30, 2011
West Coast of Canada
✟38,603.00
Faith
Ignostic
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
But why would you consider it poor if the results are accurate?

You've stumped me.

horseshoe.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0