United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
That might clear some stuff up for you.

I believe he has always had faith. It might be more appropriate to say that through discernment he has drawn closer to Truth.

While I assumed some things initially about him from just the fact that he was on Andy Warski’s stream and was making jokes and laughing along, and I shouldn’t have been that rash, based on the videos I’ve actually seen of his, I really don’t believe that he actually believes in what he says he believes in.
He constantly makes references like “programming” or “Freemasons” or “bloodlines” or “intelligence agencies” or “the Occult,” but he never goes into detail in explaining who these are, what these are, what is the significance of it.

Like, just recently with his video on Terminator - he constantly brings up predictive programming, but almost never elaborates what predictive programming is, never discusses how predictive programming is used, why it’s used, etc., and they seem far more interested in discussing the movies more than the alleged conspiratorial meaning behind them.

To me, he just seems to be peddling hogwash knowing it’s hogwash, viewing it as some kind of entertainment or “theories” to be sold to the public.

Either he’s incredibly ignorant because he can’t explain conspiracies, or he’s maliciously using conspiratorial language to grab peoples attention - but considering how much theology he knows, I doubt it’s ignorance.

Reactions: gzt
Upvote 0

-Image-

Feb 10, 2019
Northeast
✟570.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
He has written hundreds of articles for more than 10 years. He has most of the books he sources from listed in his recommended reading list on his website. He has thousands of hours of content on YouTube that go into depth about everything you just questioned.

He does dive into freemasonry and the occult. He's very thorough and goes to great length to leave no stone unturned. There's no mystery to what he's talking about.

It is entertaining to those who are interested in the subject and they appreciate his analysis. However, if it's not your thing and you don't have the time to check everything he's ever done out, than I can see how you could get the impression it's all gobbledygook just off a couple videos.

It is incredibly effective to "waking" people up to powers and principalities in this world and lead people to Orthodoxy.

Just skim through the comments on countless videos. You'll see hundreds of people continuously thanking him for bringing them to Orthodoxy or inquiring to know more.

I'm not trying to cheerlead for the guy, but when people say he's to be avoided and he's racist and anti-semitic all through hearsay and gossip and they outright admit that they can't be bothered to watch any of his content because of it... to confirm whether or not it's true... I don't know. Not that he really needs help from me at all.

Again, I am but a pup to Orthodoxy. I have so much more to learn. It is an overwhelming sense of gratitude I have for the man and the least I can do in return is offer up a bit of defense.

I hope I haven't offended anyone. I pray for understanding, guidance and continued repentance of my own sins. Lord, have mercy.

Upvote 0

SingularityOne

Site Supporter
Jul 4, 2018
Nashville
✟538,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
He has written hundreds of articles for more than 10 years. He has most of the books he sources from listed in his recommended reading list on his website. He has thousands of hours of content on YouTube that go into depth about everything you just questioned.

He does dive into freemasonry and the occult. He's very thorough and goes to great length to leave no stone unturned. There's no mystery to what he's talking about.

It is entertaining to those who are interested in the subject and they appreciate his analysis. However, if it's not your thing and you don't have the time to check everything he's ever done out, than I can see how you could get the impression it's all gobbledygook just off a couple videos.

It is incredibly effective to "waking" people up to powers and principalities in this world and lead people to Orthodoxy.

Just skim through the comments on countless videos. You'll see hundreds of people continuously thanking him for bringing them to Orthodoxy or inquiring to know more.

I'm not trying to cheerlead for the guy, but when people say he's to be avoided and he's racist and anti-semitic all through hearsay and gossip and they outright admit that they can't be bothered to watch any of his content because of it... to confirm whether or not it's true... I don't know. Not that he really needs help from me at all.

Again, I am but a pup to Orthodoxy. I have so much more to learn. It is an overwhelming sense of gratitude I have for the man and the least I can do in return is offer up a bit of defense.

I hope I haven't offended anyone. I pray for understanding, guidance and continued repentance of my own sins. Lord, have mercy.

I agree. His philosophy and theology are mainly what I listen to anyways. Very solid information in my opinion.

• Agree
Reactions: -Image-
Upvote 0

gzt

The age of the Earth is 4.54 ± 0.07 billion years
Jul 14, 2004
Abolish ICE
Visit site
✟117,925.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
The reason this guy was on my radar is that around the time this thread was started - and shortly before he was even Orthodox - he started a campaign against Ancient Faith Radio and some of its authors and broadcasters, accusing them of several things which were quite frankly false, throwing in all manner of horrible conspiracy theory stuff, and heaving tons of personal insults at them. He encouraged his followers to write letters to AFR denouncing them. In the end, it amounted to nothing except for the collateral damage of the direct effects of the harassment.

In conclusion, I'm looking forward to this film: The Face of God Film It was one of the things he was slandering, I don't think it was on my radar before that.

Upvote 0

gzt

Jul 14, 2004
Abolish ICE
Visit site
✟117,925.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
I agree. His philosophy and theology are mainly what I listen to anyways. Very solid information in my opinion.
You can get the same from more trustworthy sources.

Upvote 0

SingularityOne

Site Supporter
Jul 4, 2018
Nashville
✟538,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
You can get the same from more trustworthy sources.

I’m confused as to why you believe that he is untrustworthy. I have yet to see someone prove that he is untrustworthy.

What sources do you recommend and use?

Upvote 0

-Image-

Feb 10, 2019
Northeast
✟570.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
The reason this guy was on my radar is that around the time this thread was started - and shortly before he was even Orthodox - he started a campaign against Ancient Faith Radio and some of its authors and broadcasters, accusing them of several things which were quite frankly false, throwing in all manner of horrible conspiracy theory stuff, and heaving tons of personal insults at them. He encouraged his followers to write letters to AFR denouncing them. In the end, it amounted to nothing except for the collateral damage of the direct effects of the harassment.

In conclusion, I'm looking forward to this film: The Face of God Film It was one of the things he was slandering, I don't think it was on my radar before that.

Hmm... interesting. Very telling indeed...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rusmeister

A Russified American Orthodox Chestertonian
Dec 9, 2005
Eastern Europe
Visit site
✟435,470.00
Country
Montenegro
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
A conspiracy is a secret agreement among a group of people seeking to expand their wealth, power, and/or influence at the expense of those outside the secret circle.

Do such things ever happen? Certainly. Therefore laughing at the very idea of a conspiracy is foolish. Whether an event or course of action is a result of conspiracy is another matter.

Upvote 0

gzt

Jul 14, 2004
Abolish ICE
Visit site
✟117,925.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Calling a few people who produce content for AFR secret Democrat operatives and witches is an example of conspiratorial thinking that is unhealthy and wrong.

As for better sources, well, there are the books he cites (if they're reasonable books), or you can tune in to Ancient Faith Radio and similar sources.

Reactions: rusmeister
Upvote 0

-Image-

Feb 10, 2019
Northeast
✟570.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Recommended Reading - JaysAnalysis.com

Theology:

On the Orthodox Faith and Fount of Knowledge -St. John of Damascus

Mystical Theology of the Eastern Church -Vladimir Lossky

Greek East and Latin West -Dr. Philip Sherrard

From Theology to Philosophy in the Latin West -Sherrard

Church, Papacy, Schism -Sherrard

On the Divine Images -St. John of Damascus

On the Holy Icons -St. Theodore the Studite

The Experience of God: Orthodox Dogmatic Theology,Vol. I -Fr. Dimitru Staniloae

Orthodox Dogmatics: World, Creation & Deification,Vol. II -Fr. Dimitru Staniloae

God, History and Dialectic 4 Vols. -Dr. Joseph P. Farrell

Mystagogy of the Holy Spirit -St Photios the Great

The Triads -St. Gregory Palamas

Divine Essence and Divine Energies -Ed. Athanasopoulos

Against Eunomius -St. Gregory Nyssa

Theological Orations -St. Gregory Nazianzus

Collected Works -Fr. Georges Florovsky

The Deification of Man: St. Gregory Panamas & the Orthodox Tradition -Georgios Mantzaridis

The Ecclesiological Renovation of Vatican II -Fr. Peter Heers (Our Interview is Here)

Deification in Christ: Orthodox Perspectives on the Nature of the Human Person -Panayiotis Nellas

Two Hundred Chapters on Theology -St. Maximos the Confessor

Dogmatic Theology -Vladimir Lossky

Globalist Books:

Between Two Ages -Zbigniew Brzezinski

The Grand Chessboard -Zbigniew Brzezinski

Scientific Outlook -Bertrand Russell

Impact of Science on Society -Bertrand Russell

Game of Nations -Miles Copeland

Tragedy & Hope – Carroll Quigley

Anglo-American Establishment -Carroll Quigley

New World Order – H.G. Wells

Open Conspiracy – H.G. Wells

Man Unfolding – Dr. Jonas Salk

Survival of the Wisest – Dr. Jonas Salk

Brief History fo the Future -Jacques Attali

The Pentagon’s Brain -Annie Jacobsen

How the CIA Weaponizes Anthropology -David Price

Soldiers of Reason -Alex Abella

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

TheLostCoin

A Lonesome Coin
Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2016
Ohio
✟234,420.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

For what it’s worth, I’m somewhat of a conspiracy theorist.

I tend the reject the idea of a “Puppet Master” conspiracy theory - for me personally - whether it’s Theistic Satanists, Occultists, Illuminati, Freemasons, etc.

Primarily because in this day and age where all of us have cameras, it seems extremely unlikely that not a single person in several years has been able to leak any footage, documents, pictures, etc. showing us anything.

The closest thing is the Bohemian Grove, but from the footage and information that’s available, it seems more like a flamboyant and laughably cringey ceremony written by a bunch of white Yale students with limited cognitive functionality, rather than a some kind of Pagan / Satanist group.

I do firmly believe, however, in three categories of conspiracies.

1. I do believe that the CIA / FBI have probably been involved in many illicit and unethical operations for their own perceived security. I undoubtedly believe there was a conspiracy with JFK - if you actually take the time to look at the evidence that’s available, it’s ridiculous to believe there couldn’t be a conspiracy theory - the freshly leaked documents which contradict the Warren Report not withstanding. It’s also a confirmed fact - not a conspiracy, but a documented historical fact - that the US government snuck in Nazis illicitly (Operation Paperclip) to help develop weapons, most notably nuclear weapons, but more than that, brainwashing techniques using LSD - aka, MK-Ultra, and in these experiments, the CIA took civilians without consent and performed experiments on them.

The question is, how successful had the CIA been at these techniques? That’s the debate that makes it conspiratorial, but I would not be surprised in the slightest if people like John Lennon were killed by people brainwashed by MK-Ultra - if Lennon’s assassin’s “insanity” was nothing more than mental reprogramming to try to stifle dissent against the establishment.
Another assassination I question seriously is MLK-Jr.’s assassination - fun fact, MLK-Jr. and John Lennon were both - document wise - being watched by the FBI.

Also, nobody questions the fact that the mainstream journalist who alleged that the CIA was protecting the Contras’ cocaine trade in LA mysteriously killed himself in 2002 for no reason?

2. I believe undoubtedly the fact that there is cooperation between media outlets and the government. I believe these links were established during the Cold War (I remember reading this is a documented fact) but they’ve never ceased. Why is it we can’t ever question Israel in terms of their conflict with Palestine? Or the cruelty of Saudi Arabia? Saudi Arabia is far more totalitarian than Iran is, yet Iran is always the scapegoat. Why are we never allowed to hear about the blatant fascism and nationalism which occurs in Poroshenko’s country? Why has there been absolutely no coverage about what has been going on in Venezuela recently by the MSM?
All these things I can’t take as “too coincidental.”
3. I do believe there are rich and powerful groups and individuals who peddle their money around to achieve self-beneficial goals on an international scale. These are usually massive corporations or powerful individuals. I know Soros gets tossed around as the “scape-goat”, but it seems clear that he helped fund certain groups like Femen and other Ukrainian organizations, some Antifa organizations, etc.

Those are my thoughts.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

RobNJ

So Long, And Thanks For All The Fish!
Aug 22, 2004
✟166,532.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So, having looked at his site (and regretting it). He seem like an allegedly Orthodox huckster, dangling a bit of theology, to draw the gullible in, to con them into buying into his paranoid positions on global politics, etc. In other words, something like a Pat Robertson, with a bit of incense to mask the scent of the "organic fertilizer"

Upvote 0

TheLostCoin

A Lonesome Coin
Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2016
Ohio
✟234,420.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I also do believe there is a certain level of subversion of conservative religious organizations by these people above to again - stifle any dissent to what they pursue, in a similar fashion to how the Soviet Union did it with Eastern Orthodoxy, Armenian Orthodoxy, and maybe Rome (if Bella Todd and Bezmenov are anything to go off of), although maybe not THAT extensive.

Upvote 0

-Image-

Feb 10, 2019
Northeast
✟570.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
So, having looked at his site (and regretting it). He seem like an allegedly Orthodox huckster, dangling a bit of theology, to draw the gullible in, to con them into buying into his paranoid positions on global politics, etc. In other words, something like a Pat Robertson, with a bit of incense to mask the scent of the "organic fertilizer"

I've been conned. He's an Orthodox huckster. Oh brother...

Your powers of observation have clearly steered me from an obvious scam artist.

I see the errors of my ways. I shall never wander from Ancient Faith Radio again.

Upvote 0