What is the "big picture" or point of scripture, or what is the whole of scripture trying to tell...

Dartman

May 23, 2017
Washington
✟27,191.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Dartman,

Remember Hebrews - God....has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds.` (Heb. 1: 2)
Again, this is discussing the order of things (cosmos) in that time. This is in NO WAY indicating Jehovah/YHVH God is NOT the creator of the universe. The Scripture is VERY clear, Jesus SERVES the creator of the universe;
Isa 42:1-8 Behold, My servant, whom I uphold; My chosen, in whom My soul delighteth: I have put My Spirit upon him; he will bring forth justice to the Gentiles.
2 He will not cry, nor lift up his voice, nor cause it to be heard in the street.
3 A bruised reed will he not break, and a dimly burning wick will he not quench: he will bring forth justice in truth.
4 He will not fail nor be discouraged, till he have set justice in the earth; and the isles shall wait for his law.
5 Thus saith God Jehovah, He that created the heavens, and stretched them forth; He that spread abroad the earth and that which cometh out of it; He that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein:
6 I, Jehovah, have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thy hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles;
7 to open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the dungeon, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison-house.
8 I am Jehovah, that is my name; and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise unto graven images.

And, this is precisely what the apostles, and early church taught;

Acts 4:24-30 And they, when they heard it, lifted up their voice to God with one accord, and said, O Lord, thou that didst make the heaven and the earth and the sea, and all that in them is:
25 who by the Holy Spirit, (by) the mouth of our father David thy servant, didst say, Why did the Gentiles rage, And the peoples imagine vain things?
26 The kings of the earth set themselves in array, And the rulers were gathered together, Against the Lord, and against his Anointed:
27 for of a truth in this city against Thy holy servant Jesus, whom thou didst anoint, both Herod and Pontius Pilate, with the Gentiles and the peoples of Israel, were gathered together,
28 to do whatsoever thy hand and thy council foreordained to come to pass.
29 And now, Lord, look upon their threatenings: and grant unto thy servants to speak thy word with all boldness,
30 while thy stretchest forth thy hand to heal; and that signs and wonders may be done through the name of Thy holy servant Jesus.

AND, this is what Jesus, himself, taught;
Matt 19:4-6 And he answered and said, Have ye not read, that He who made (them) from the beginning made them male and female, 5 and said, For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife; and the two shall become one flesh? 6 So that they are no more two, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

NOT "me who made them"!!
I realize, it is going to be an uphill battle, overcoming 1,700 years of brainwashing ... but I am here to try.

Upvote 0

Dartman

May 23, 2017
Washington
✟27,191.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Lord Jesus is the living and eternal Word, and He and His work at the Cross form the central message of the written Word.
Jesus is the "flesh and blood" fulfillment of his God's words. Yes, he and his work in his ministry, death, burial and resurrection are the center piece of his God's plan of salvation.

Reactions: faroukfarouk
Upvote 0

Phantasman

May 12, 2012
Tennessee
✟34,626.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Again, this is discussing the order of things (cosmos) in that time. This is in NO WAY indicating Jehovah/YHVH God is NOT the creator of the universe. The Scripture is VERY clear, Jesus SERVES the creator of the universe;
Isa 42:1-8 Behold, My servant, whom I uphold; My chosen, in whom My soul delighteth: I have put My Spirit upon him; he will bring forth justice to the Gentiles.
2 He will not cry, nor lift up his voice, nor cause it to be heard in the street.
3 A bruised reed will he not break, and a dimly burning wick will he not quench: he will bring forth justice in truth.
4 He will not fail nor be discouraged, till he have set justice in the earth; and the isles shall wait for his law.
5 Thus saith God Jehovah, He that created the heavens, and stretched them forth; He that spread abroad the earth and that which cometh out of it; He that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein:
6 I, Jehovah, have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thy hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles;
7 to open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the dungeon, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison-house.
8 I am Jehovah, that is my name; and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise unto graven images.

Acts 4:24-30 And they, when they heard it, lifted up their voice to God with one accord, and said, O Lord, thou that didst make the heaven and the earth and the sea, and all that in them is:
25 who by the Holy Spirit, (by) the mouth of our father David thy servant, didst say, Why did the Gentiles rage, And the peoples imagine vain things?
26 The kings of the earth set themselves in array, And the rulers were gathered together, Against the Lord, and against his Anointed:
27 for of a truth in this city against Thy holy servant Jesus, whom thou didst anoint, both Herod and Pontius Pilate, with the Gentiles and the peoples of Israel, were gathered together,
29 And now, Lord, look upon their threatenings: and grant unto thy servants to speak thy word with all boldness,
30 while thy stretchest forth thy hand to heal; and that signs and wonders may be done through the name of Thy holy servant Jesus.

Matt 19:4-6 And he answered and said, Have ye not read, that He who made (them) from the beginning made them male and female, 5 and said, For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife; and the two shall become one flesh? 6 So that they are no more two, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

NOT "me who made them"!!
I realize, it is going to be an uphill battle, overcoming 1,700 years of brainwashing ... but I am here to try.

Before Christ men died. The OT is words of dead men.

John:
This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever.

John:
Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven.

Eat whatever bread you desire. I'll eat Christs body (Word).

Upvote 0

Dartman

May 23, 2017
Washington
✟27,191.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Before Christ men died. The OT is words of dead men.
Men still die. The NT was written by men who are now dead. Jesus is the ONLY man with immortality. Everyone else is still mortal, until Christ's return, and the first resurrection.
Phantasman said:
John:
This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever.

John:
Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven.

Eat whatever bread you desire. I'll eat Christs body (Word).
You seem confused about the foundation of Christ's teachings;
Eph 2:19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;
20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;
21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:
22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Phantasman

May 12, 2012
Tennessee
✟34,626.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Men still die. The NT was written by men who are now dead. Jesus is the ONLY man with immortality. Everyone else is still mortal, until Christ's return, and the first resurrection.
You seem confused about the foundation of Christ's teachings;
Eph 2:19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;
20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;
21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:
22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

I'm confused? Did you just use Paul to dispute the words of Christ? You are confused by Paul.

2 Peter:
14 Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.
15 And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;
16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

You read scripture as the world reads it. Understand that Christ (Gospel) is a mystery.

Ephesians:
3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,
4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)
5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

Understanding comes from the spirit, not by men.

Men die now? I guess we can throw out most of the Gospel then. Jesus said his words were life. The disciples dead? Then Christ lied.

You do not understand life or death.

Upvote 0

Dartman

May 23, 2017
Washington
✟27,191.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm confused?
Yes, I know.
Phantasman said:
Did you just use Paul to dispute the words of Christ?
No.
Paul is Christ's hand picked apostle, Paul's words and Christ's words agree perfectly.
It's YOUR words I used Paul's words to dispute.
Phantasman said:
You are confused by Paul.

2 Peter:
14 Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.
15 And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;
16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.
Peter is discussing you in this text.
You have wrested Paul's scriptures, which threatens to destroy you.

Phantasman said:
You read scripture as the world reads it.
The world rejects the Scripture, like you do Paul's Scripture, and John's Scripture, and any other Scripture that contradicts your preconceived notions.
Phantasman said:
Understand that Christ (Gospel) is a mystery.
I don't find your opinions to be credible, or to agree with Scripture.

Phantasman said:
Ephesians:
3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,
4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)
5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

Understanding comes from the spirit, not by men.
Eph 6:16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

God's word IS the spirit; just like salvation IS the helmet, and faith IS the shield.

Your statements don't line up with God's words. Your "spirit" doesn't agree with God's "spirit".

Phantasman said:
Men die now? I guess we can throw out most of the Gospel then. Jesus said his words were life. The disciples dead? Then Christ lied.
No, you do not understand life or death.
You have confused Christ's teaching about the RESURRECTION with the ludicrous notion that "ye shall not surely die".
John 11:25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

Reactions: amariselle
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Jesus was talking about NEW commandments, given to Jesus by Jehovah Himself. They were NOT the Mosaic Law, and they were NOT Jesus' words.
Deut 18:17-19 And Jehovah said unto me, They have well said that which they have spoken. 18 I will raise them up a prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee; and I will put my words in his mouth, and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. 19 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.

John 12:49-50 For I spake not from myself; but the Father that sent me, he hath given me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. 50 And I know that his commandment is life eternal: the things therefore which I speak, even as the Father hath said unto me, so I speak.

John 14:24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my words: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's who sent me.
Yes, now your getting it... The only way the commandments can be eventually kept is by Love and the golden rule, motivated by Love...

I'd encourage you to examine my prior posts in this thread and i try to explain this...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Jesus did not teach "different" commandments, just a different way of keeping or fulfilling them... The only way that will work... The Old way does not work, the New way can...

What was/is impossible the Old way, is possible with the New...

But, you have to allow the Law to do it's initial work of judging/killing you to begin with... Because your not, or have not, even begun to be born again, till you do... And, then, following in the New covenant/testament way of keeping them, which, with most, is the beginning of a lifetime process, and does not happen overnight, if it is ever achieved or attained to fully by anyone in this life...

Which way is Love...

And the effort (of walking in love) yields it's own rewards, even when not done (or achieved, or attained to) fully, in this life, and in the next one to come...

God Bless!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Jesus did not teach "different" commandments, just a different way of keeping or fulfilling them... The only way that will work... The Old way does not work, the New way can...

What was/is impossible the Old way, is possible with the New...

But, you have to allow the Law to do it's initial work of judging/killing you to begin with... Because your not, or have not, even begun to be born again, till you do... And, then, following in the New covenant/testament way of keeping them, which, with most, is the beginning of a lifetime process, and does not happen overnight, if it is ever achieved or attained to fully by anyone in this life...

Which way is Love...

And the effort (of walking in love) yields it's own rewards, even when not done (or achieved, or attained to) fully, in this life, and in the next one to come...

God Bless!

The old way has to be let go of and abandoned to have any hope...

Upvote 0

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,160,272.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The big picture, according to what I know and have come to understand, is that man is like a child - stubborn and often bent on enacting his own will. This fact has led to sin; the creation of sin and all things opposite to love. The bible is a love story if you will, showcasing the lengths God has gone to in order for us to be saved of our ignorance and imperfections. Like a Father, which He is, He has rebuked us and guided us. He has even been forced to destroy whole cities for us.... And in the end, He has laid down His life for us through Jesus Christ.

The bible, documents clearly all of humanity's downfalls, yet in comparison glorifies God's perfection. And what/who is God? God, He is love. God has fought long and hard for us to realise this fact, and to understand that He wishes to purge the hatred and disobedience from us. For, when Adam and Eve first sinned, they shunned God's love and they decided to follow their own ways which are of course flawed and far from perfect.

Simplified: We are young children often swayed by that which is inconsequential - leading to destruction, but... God is old and wise and long-suffering, and has fought to save us from ourselves since the very moment we were first created by His loving hands. We are His children, and we are dearly loved!

1 John 4:8 - He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

1 John 4:16 - And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.

John 3:16 - For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

1 John 4:19 - We love him, because he first loved us.

1 Corinthians 13:4 - Charity suffereth long, [and] is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,

1 John 4:9-10 - In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. (Read More...)

Romans 5:8 - But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

1 John 4:7 - Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.

John 13:34 - A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

Man is not "like a child" the way we should be.

Not without transformation.

We must be like a child in this way --

15 People were also bringing babies to Jesus for him to place his hands on them. When the disciples saw this, they rebuked them. 16 But Jesus called the children to him and said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these.17 Truly I tell you, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it.”

It's not just that children already are right for heaven, but even more --

2 He called a little child to him, and placed the child among them. 3 And he said: “Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. 4 Therefore, whoever takes the lowly position of this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. 5 And whoever welcomes one such child in my name welcomes me."

We cannot even enter the Kingdom at all unless we change and become like a child!

Praise God!

I really like your emphasis on love in your answer.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: EllyGrace7
Upvote 0

Dartman

May 23, 2017
Washington
✟27,191.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Not quite correct. Yes, Jesus DID criticize the way the leaders of Israel had missed the "spirit/mentality" of the law, and yes that truly IS love.
But, Jesus most certainly DID command new/different commandments, as his God had commanded him.
Baptism is new as a commandment.
Communion and Foot Washing are new.
NO Swearing AT ALL is a new commandment.
NO Divorce, or remarriage, is a change from the Mosaic Law.
NO violence AT ALL is a new commandment.
The dietary laws are the same as Jehovah's commandments after the flood, in contrast to the Mosaic Law.
These are a sufficient sample to illustrate the point.

Upvote 0

Phantasman

May 12, 2012
Tennessee
✟34,626.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Yes, I know.
No.
Paul is Christ's hand picked apostle, Paul's words and Christ's words agree perfectly.

The world rejects the Scripture, like you do Paul's Scripture, and John's Scripture, and any other Scripture that contradicts your preconceived notions.

Eph 6:16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

God's word IS the spirit; just like salvation IS the helmet, and faith IS the shield.

Your statements don't line up with God's words. Your "spirit" doesn't agree with God's "spirit".

You have confused Christ's teaching about the RESURRECTION with the ludicrous notion that "ye shall not surely die".
John 11:25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

Yes, I know.
No.

I see where your arrogance and dogmatism comes from.

I wish to debate you no further.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Phantasman

May 12, 2012
Tennessee
✟34,626.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
I see why. You can't refute the Scriptures, and you refuse to be corrected by them.

OK Dartman. Maybe I was hasty. But to say I don't have the spirit, to say Paul was speaking of me, etc. is just name calling. Just say my views are Heretical and doesn't follow the Orthodox theology, but don't question my love or following the Father or Son. Just because you don't agree with me doesn't make me a demon. My hard 45 years of study may not match yours. But even Christ told John not to stop those who were teaching the Gospel but wasn't in their group:

Mark:
38 And John answered him, saying, Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name, and he followeth not us: and we forbad him, because he followeth not us.
39 But Jesus said, Forbid him not: for there is no man which shall do a miracle in my name, that can lightly speak evil of me.
40 For he that is not against us is on our part.

We need to both step back. My intention is that there are people who won't follow Christ if it has to be Orthodox. My step son couldn't believe the Bible because he could not accept a man living in a whale.

It is better to make him see the Gospel, Christ. He doesn't have to believe the OT to believe the Gospel. That's the message. And I believe that the Gospel is everything. But that's been my view after I combined the early Christian writings and not the Hebrew scriptures. I seek Christian truth from all books written about Christ the first 2-3 centuries. It's spiritual seeking as well as historic seeking.

The big difference is that I seek answers before the creation of Orthodox Creed (325AD).

Upvote 0

Dartman

May 23, 2017
Washington
✟27,191.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
OK Dartman. Maybe I was hasty. But to say I don't have the spirit, to say Paul was speaking of me, etc. is just name calling. Just say my views are Heretical and doesn't follow the Orthodox theology, but don't question my love or following the Father or Son.
It really doesn't matter how you and I phrase our disagreement..... as long as we are civil, and honest, and don't stoop to slander, backbiting or name calling ... in my opinion. It bothers me that we haven't achieved harmony FAR more than which words you select to express that disagreement.
Phantasman said:
I believe that the Gospel is everything. But that's been my view after I combined the early Christian writings and not the Hebrew scriptures. I seek Christian truth from all books written about Christ the first 2-3 centuries. It's spiritual seeking as well as historic seeking.

The big difference is that I seek answers before the creation of Orthodox Creed (325AD).
I totally agree with your rejection of the Orthodox Creed. I do NOT agree with much of ANYTHING written in the second and third centuries either!! They seem to be precisely what Paul was warning about in Acts 20, and 2 Thess 2, and what John was warning about in 2 John and Revelation.

Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
What is the "big picture" or point of scripture, or what is the whole of scripture trying to tell us...?

What simple message is the whole of it trying to convey...?

Comments...?

God Bless!
The point of the OT is how to live for God in this life.

The point of the NT is how to be transformed by God and released from the bondage of sin.

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,587.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

NOT "me who made them"!!

Hi Dartman,

You are posting the scriptures concerning when God the Son, the King of Heaven, the King of the Ages, the third person of the trinity, when He was manifested as a man on this earth. He humbled Himself and became a servant, yet is now in His glorified body, the fullness of the Godhead bodily, and the express image of the Father. Only deity can reveal deity.

Marilyn.

Upvote 0

Dartman

May 23, 2017
Washington
✟27,191.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Dartman,

You are posting the scriptures concerning when God the Son, the King of Heaven, the King of the Ages, the third person of the trinity, when He was manifested as a man on this earth. He humbled Himself and became a servant, yet is now in His glorified body, the fullness of the Godhead bodily, and the express image of the Father. Only deity can reveal deity.

Marilyn.
Not one sermon recorded in the Scriptures agrees with this paragraph. In fact, Marilyn, MOST of the phrases and titles you have used here are man made, not scripture.
The Scriptures NEVER use the phrase "God the Son" ... it's a trinitarian invention.
The Scriptures only use the Phrase "King of Heaven" once, and that was a remark made by Nebuchadnezzar, about Jehovah, not Jesus.
"King of the Ages" .... never.
"trinity" ........ never.
"third person of ..." ........ Never.
Yes, the Christ was manifested as Jesus of Nazareth, and Jesus absolutely is a man, but the phrase "manifested as a man" is NOT Scriptural, and is an invention to try to express a ludicrous concept, that contradicts Scripture.
Jesus most certainly did "humble himself and became a servant ... in his ministry;
Luke 22:25-27 And he said unto them, The kings of the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and they that exercise authority upon them are called benefactors.
26 But ye shall not be so: but he that is greatest among you, let him be as the younger; and he that is chief, as he that doth serve.
27 For whether is greater, he that sitteth at meat, or he that serveth? is not he that sitteth at meat? but I am among you as he that serveth.

Paul plainly commands us to hold fast to the "Jesus" actually preached by the apostles.
NEVER ....
EVER ....
was a "trinitarian" Jesus preached, to ANY audience in the Scriptures.
By stark contrast, the "Jesus" actually preached is a man from Nazareth, that God exalted to be Lord, Savior, Prince and the Christ.
The "Jesus" actually preached is a Jew, a literal descendant of Eve, Abraham, Judah, David and Mary.
The "Jesus" actually preached is the man that was murdered in Jerusalem, and spent 3 days in hell/the grave, and then Jehovah/YHVH God, his God, raised him from the dead, to eternal life.

Upvote 0