What is the best Christian movie you ever seen?

revrobor

Veteran
Jun 24, 2003
Checotah, OK
Visit site
✟13,495.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The Time Changer with Gavin Mcleod, Very good movie.:thumbsup::)

I was embarrassed by the bad acting of the lead character in the "Time Changer". Although the lead female was a weak actress I think my favorite Christian movie is "Facing The Giants" (but maybe that's because I'm a big football fan). "Fireproof was also excellent.

Upvote 0

HonestTruth

Jul 4, 2013
Reaganomics: TOTAL FAIL
✟9,787.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Jeffrey Hunter in "King of Kings":

king_of_kings.jpg

Upvote 0

jannikitty

wise ole owl
Nov 22, 2011
Pacific NW.
✟28,248.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
A Man Called Peter. (Based upon the book by Catherine Marshall it is the story of Scottish immigrant and preacher, Dr. Peter Marshall, who began in obscurity and ended up chaplain of the U.S. Senate and pastor of the church of the Presidents in Washington, D.C. during and after W.W.II. ) Good story, (including an amazingly beautiful love story), wonderful sermons (especially the one spoken at the U.S. Navy Academy before W.W.II) and great acting. An oldie but still the most inspiring movie I have seen and I have seen many including all of the recent Christian films, e.g. Courageous, Soul Surfer, Facing the Giants, Home Run, and more. The author of the book upon which the film was based was Catherine Marshall, his wife who went on to become a famous Christian writer of many books, including, Christy, Something More, and others.

Upvote 0

watergem40

Aug 29, 2013
West Babylon, NY
✟7,678.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Passion of the Christ and the Bible are amazing but an absolute must see in my book is.....

Courageous!! Highly recommended, although bring a box of tissues, I was crying almost the whole time but really made my night and put some things into perspective for me. A friend pushed me to watch it and I kept putting it off. God had a reason, I needed this message. Love when He speaks to me like this!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

CrystalDragon

Apr 28, 2016
US
✟56,251.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Hi to all Jeny here this is my first post! I haven't seen any thread about Christian movies so What is the best Christian movie you ever seen?

For me are;

the 10 commandments (1956)

The Bible (1966)

Jesus Of Nazareth (1977)

Prince of Egypt, no doubt.

(Granted I haven't seen too many Christian movies, but still)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Shempster

ImJustMe
Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2014
✟258,881.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
For me it is The Shack.
I just saw it today. Im not big into drama and tear jerkers at all but I really enjoyed ths.
Most teachers and preachers warned me not to go see it. Whenever I am warned not to listen to or see something it tells me that they fear losing control of me if I entertain it - so I went. Glad I did.
There is a part that suggests everyone goes to heaven and Im not too sure about that part but the theme of judgement and forgiveness is perhaps the best portrayal I have ever heard or seen.
Don't be afraid of this movie. Go see it. I guarantee you will have a new fresh perspective on everything.

• Agree
Reactions: mkgal1
Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Hi to all Jeny here this is my first post! I haven't seen any thread about Christian movies so What is the best Christian movie you ever seen?

For me are;

the 10 commandments (1956)

The Bible (1966)

Jesus Of Nazareth (1977)
"The Conscientious Objector" (true life testimony of true Christian)
and
"China Cry" (Nora Lam saved by many miracles, prayer, from communists country and buddism)

Upvote 0