USA
✟953,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Would you like to say what that "something" is that's for the greater good, or prefer to keep it to yourself?

There are connections He would have me maintain but I am also free to do otherwise.

Reactions: Tone
Upvote 0

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Romans 12
"14Bless those who persecute you. Bless and do not curse. 15Rejoice with those who rejoice; weep with those who weep. 16Live in harmony with one another. Do not be proud, but enjoy the company of the lowly. Do not be conceited. 17Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Carefully consider what is right in the eyes of everybody. 18If it is possible on your part, live at peace with everyone. 19Do not avenge yourselves, beloved, but leave room for God’s wrath. For it is written: “Vengeance is Mine; I will repay, says the Lord.”

1 Corinthians 9
"22To the weak I became weak, to win the weak. I have become all things to all men, so that by all possible means I might save some of them. 23I do all this for the sake of the gospel, so that I may share in its blessings."

John 15
"12This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. 13Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends."

John 10
"17The reason the Father loves Me is that I lay down My life in order to take it up again."

Upvote 0

blackribbon

Not a newbie
Dec 18, 2011
✟190,401.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
I am in the middle of a lesson where a lot about my life is suddenly changing. Very fast for me. Feeling let down by important people in my life. But God had already opened a new door before the trial appeared, so at the very least, "trust me in all things" is part of the lesson.

Reactions: Tone
Upvote 0

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

PKFox

Child of God
Apr 24, 2017
Michigan
✟20,186.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am in the middle of a lesson where a lot about my life is suddenly changing. Very fast for me. Feeling let down by important people in my life. But God had already opened a new door before the trial appeared, so at the very least, "trust me in all things" is part of the lesson.
This sounds eerily similar to how my year has been thus far, which may just be because of vague terminology, but still...

I've felt God telling me to be patient, that he's preparing me for something... Also, I feel like he's calling me to the church (which has been recurring since, like, middle school), even though I don't know what that means or what it will look like.

Upvote 0

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Is God saying something and I don't hear him? Or is God saying something that I can't accept or agree with and so it doesn't sound like his voice? I can't tell. This might not end well. I guess the future has to be faced constantly anyways.

Upvote 0