Arcadia
✟197,154.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Please show where the Bible says Adam and Eve were saved?

And I asked you first , BUT since you do not know , I will explain .

#1 Why does Heb 11:4 begin with By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice .

#2 Fast forward to Gen 3:4-13 , did Adam and Eve walk by FAITH ?

#3 Or did Adam and Eve walk by SIGHT ?

Answer , so that I can complete my answer, PLEASE ?

dan p

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And I asked you first , BUT since you do not know , I will explain .

#1 Why does Heb 11:4 begin with By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice .

#3 Or did Adam and Eve walk by SIGHT ?

Answer , so that I can complete my answer, PLEASE ?

dan p

I see Able, but not his mother and father, in the passage below.

Heb 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
Heb 11:2 For by it the elders obtained a good report.
Heb 11:3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
Heb 11:4 By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh.
Heb 11:5 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.
Heb 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
Heb 11:7 By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith.
Heb 11:8 By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went.
Heb 11:9 By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise:
Heb 11:10 For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God.

Reactions: Andrewn
Upvote 0

Andrewn

CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Jul 4, 2019
-
✟681,411.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
You actually mean rewind to Gen 3:4-13. But who cares? It's all mixed up in the 7 Gods of Dispensationalism.

• Winner
Reactions: BABerean2
Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,154.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I see Able, but not his mother and father, in the passage below.

Heb 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
Heb 11:2 For by it the elders obtained a good report.
Heb 11:3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
Heb 11:4 By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh.
Heb 11:5 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.
Heb 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
Heb 11:7 By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith.
Heb 11:8 By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went.
Heb 11:9 By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise:
Heb 11:10 For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God.

And when looking at Gen 3:8 Adam and Eve walked by SIGHT '

Notice that Adam and Eve sewed FIG LEAVES to cover their NAKENESS is what people do every day , today to cover their SINS .

Gen 3:21 tells the story of how Christ saved Adam and Eve .

And unto Adam also and unto his wife did the Lord God ( Christ ) make coats of skins , and clothed them .

So Christ did the sacrifice of ATONEMENT .
The Hebrew words MADE and CLOTHE are in the Hebrew aspect , IMPERFECT TENSE and the stem is in the QAL ,

The IMPERFECT TENSE began in the garden but then STOPPED in Acts 28 :25-30 , and Heb 9:15 is the proof , where Jesus present his blood in the HOLIE of HOLIES to pay all the sins , committed under the OT .

dan p

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And when looking at Gen 3:8 Adam and Eve walked by SIGHT '

Notice that Adam and Eve sewed FIG LEAVES to cover their NAKENESS is what people do every day , today to cover their SINS .

Gen 3:21 tells the story of how Christ saved Adam and Eve .

And unto Adam also and unto his wife did the Lord God ( Christ ) make coats of skins , and clothed them .

So Christ did the sacrifice of ATONEMENT .
The Hebrew words MADE and CLOTHE are in the Hebrew aspect , IMPERFECT TENSE and the stem is in the QAL ,

The IMPERFECT TENSE began in the garden but then STOPPED in Acts 28 :25-30 , and Heb 9:15 is the proof , where Jesus present his blood in the HOLIE of HOLIES to pay all the sins , committed under the OT .

dan p

Adam and Eve could not cover their own sin.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,154.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

And we that they did TRY , but

And they tried to cover their nakeness with fig leaves in Gen 3:7 .

And in verse 12 they always blame someone ELSE for their sin .

Verse 16 sorrow in children are born .

Verse 18 and 19 the ground is cursed

And in Gen 4:3 man is always trying to please God , Cain and Man try to bring the fruit that THEY PRODUCED , to please God , and that will never ever happen >

dan p

Upvote 0