Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Just LOVE having you around so dispensationism can be explained for those , not knowing what it really means , what the HOLY SPIRIT had Paul write , over 2000 years ago !

dan p

If Dispensational Theology requires you to tell us what the Greek really means, instead of what other Greek scholars say it means in most English translations, you have revealed the Two Peoples of God doctrine for what it really is.

Anyone who denies what Christ said in John 19:30 does not understand the New Testament.

These videos are for the unbiased witnesses here who really want the truth.

Great Errors of Dispensational Eschatology: Pastor John Otis

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟905,571.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I was looking at the "old scoffield anniversary edition" study bible from 1917. And i was watching a video about it and it said that dispensationalist believe in like 7 different periods of time. I don't follow specific doctrines or anything like that, i just read the Bible and see it for what it is. But i wanted to know more about what it was before i decide to buy a bible for something like that.
Maybe post this on the controversial forum for balanced comment. I use to be a dispensationalist. Be blessed.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟196,919.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If Dispensational Theology requires you to tell us what the Greek really means, instead of what other Greek scholars say it means in most English translations, you have revealed the Two Peoples of God doctrine for what it really is.

Anyone who denies what Christ said in John 19:30 does not understand the New Testament.

These videos are for the unbiased witnesses here who really want the truth.

Great Errors of Dispensational Eschatology: Pastor John Otis

And since Matt---Revelation is written in Greek , we should , then study what those words mean and by context andn2 Tim 2:15 to righty divide .

I believe in only 2 dispensation .

The one given to Paul in Eph 3:2 and 9 and the dispensation of FULNESS of nTimes as what God gave to Paul in Eph 1:10 .

dan p

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And since Matt---Revelation is written in Greek , we should , then study what those words mean and by context andn2 Tim 2:15 to righty divide .

I believe in only 2 dispensation .

The one given to Paul in Eph 3:2 and 9 and the dispensation of FULNESS of nTimes as what God gave to Paul in Eph 1:10 .

dan p

Anyone who claims modern Orthodox Jews will come to salvation outside of the Church during a future time, have divided themselves from what is plainly written in the Word of God.

This is one of the greatest errors of modern Dispensational Theology.

Based on what Paul said about "genealogies" in Titus 3:9, there is no Plan B of salvation outside of the Church.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟196,919.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Anyone who claims modern Orthodox Jews will come to salvation outside of the Church during a future time, have divided themselves from what is plainly written in the Word of God.

Based on what Paul said about "genealogies" in Titus 3:9, there is no Plan B of salvation outside of the Church.

And will you explain 2 Cor 3:10-16 and if not , just ask me for and explanation , at any time !!

Dispensationalism will always REIGN !!

dan p

Last edited:
Upvote 0

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
FYI, dispensationalism is not taught by all churches. The formal teaching was started by John Darby in the 1830s in the United States. So you won't see this in mainline churches with a history before this time, e.g. Catholic, Orthodox, Lutheran, Anglican/Episcopalian, etc.
And this, for me, is absolutely vital. I believe Darby was also intensely, ridiculously anti-Catholic is his eschatology, correct, Sir?

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And will you explain 2 Cor 3:10-16 and f not , just ask me for and explanation , at any time !!

Dispensationalism will alawys REIGN !!

dan p

Ministers of the New Covenant

2Co 3:1 Do we begin again to commend ourselves? Or do we need, as some others, epistles of commendation to you or letters of commendation from you?
2Co 3:2 You are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read by all men;
2Co 3:3 clearly you are an epistle of Christ, ministered by us, written not with ink but by the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of flesh, that is, of the heart.
2Co 3:4 And we have such trust through Christ toward God.
2Co 3:5 Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think of anything as being from ourselves, but our sufficiency is from God,
2Co 3:6 who also made us sufficient as ministers of the new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.
2Co 3:7 But if the ministry of death, written and engraved on stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not look steadily at the face of Moses because of the glory of his countenance, which glory was passing away,
2Co 3:8 how will the ministry of the Spirit not be more glorious?
2Co 3:9 For if the ministry of condemnation had glory, the ministry of righteousness exceeds much more in glory.
2Co 3:10 For even what was made glorious had no glory in this respect, because of the glory that excels.
2Co 3:11 For if what is passing away was glorious, what remains is much more glorious.
2Co 3:12 Therefore, since we have such hope, we use great boldness of speech—
2Co 3:13 unlike Moses, who put a veil over his face so that the children of Israel could not look steadily at the end of what was passing away.
2Co 3:14 But their minds were blinded. For until this day the same veil remains unlifted in the reading of the Old Testament, because the veil is taken away in Christ.
2Co 3:15 But even to this day, when Moses is read, a veil lies on their heart.
2Co 3:16 Nevertheless when one turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away.
2Co 3:17 Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
2Co 3:18 But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord.

The original source of your man-made doctrine is found below.

PROPHETIC DEVELOPMENTS
with particular reference to the early Brethren Movement.
F. Roy Coad (Brethren Historian) pages 10-26

http://brethrenhistory.org/qwicsitePro/php/docsview.php?docid=418

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟196,919.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ministers of the New Covenant

2Co 3:1 Do we begin again to commend ourselves? Or do we need, as some others, epistles of commendation to you or letters of commendation from you?
2Co 3:2 You are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read by all men;
2Co 3:3 clearly you are an epistle of Christ, ministered by us, written not with ink but by the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of flesh, that is, of the heart.
2Co 3:4 And we have such trust through Christ toward God.
2Co 3:5 Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think of anything as being from ourselves, but our sufficiency is from God,
2Co 3:6 who also made us sufficient as ministers of the new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.
2Co 3:7 But if the ministry of death, written and engraved on stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not look steadily at the face of Moses because of the glory of his countenance, which glory was passing away,
2Co 3:8 how will the ministry of the Spirit not be more glorious?
2Co 3:9 For if the ministry of condemnation had glory, the ministry of righteousness exceeds much more in glory.
2Co 3:10 For even what was made glorious had no glory in this respect, because of the glory that excels.
2Co 3:11 For if what is passing away was glorious, what remains is much more glorious.
2Co 3:12 Therefore, since we have such hope, we use great boldness of speech—
2Co 3:13 unlike Moses, who put a veil over his face so that the children of Israel could not look steadily at the end of what was passing away.
2Co 3:14 But their minds were blinded. For until this day the same veil remains unlifted in the reading of the Old Testament, because the veil is taken away in Christ.
2Co 3:15 But even to this day, when Moses is read, a veil lies on their heart.
2Co 3:16 Nevertheless when one turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away.
2Co 3:17 Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
2Co 3:18 But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord.

The original source of your man-made doctrine is found below.

PROPHETIC DEVELOPMENTS
with particular reference to the early Brethren Movement.
F. Roy Coad (Brethren Historian) pages 10-26

http://brethrenhistory.org/qwicsitePro/php/docsview.php?docid=418

And since the NW COVENANT belonged to Israel as written in Heb 8:8 and when then isnthe Greek words , I WILL BUILD in the Greek FUTURE TENSE , ACTIVE VOICE and in the INDICATIVE MOOD , many DODGE what it means , and will you please explain what the FUTURE TENSE MANS , and ask and I will explain >

And you quote 2 Cor 3:15 says , THAT when Moses is being read a covering lies upon their heart , which means that Israel has been set ASIDE for over 2000 years and counting , AND yes DISPENSATIONISM REIGNS SUPRREME.

dan p

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And you quote 2 Cor 3:15 says , THAT when Moses is being read a covering lies upon their heart , which means that Israel has been set ASIDE for over 2000 years and counting , AND yes DISPENSATIONISM REIGNS SUPRREME.

Your claim that Israel was "set ASIDE" falls apart on the Day of Pentecost when about 3,000 from "all the house of Israel" accepted the one they had seen crucified a few weeks earlier.

Act 2:1 And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.
Act 2:2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.
Act 2:3 And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.
Act 2:4 And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.
Act 2:5 And there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews, devout men, out of every nation under heaven.
Act 2:6 Now when this was noised abroad, the multitude came together, and were confounded, because that every man heard them speak in his own language.
Act 2:7 And they were all amazed and marvelled, saying one to another, Behold, are not all these which speak Galilaeans?
Act 2:8 And how hear we every man in our own tongue, wherein we were born?
Act 2:9 Parthians, and Medes, and Elamites, and the dwellers in Mesopotamia, and in Judaea, and Cappadocia, in Pontus, and Asia,
Act 2:10 Phrygia, and Pamphylia, in Egypt, and in the parts of Libya about Cyrene, and strangers of Rome, Jews and proselytes,
Act 2:11 Cretes and Arabians, we do hear them speak in our tongues the wonderful works of God.
Act 2:12 And they were all amazed, and were in doubt, saying one to another, What meaneth this?
Act 2:13 Others mocking said, These men are full of new wine.
Peter's Sermon at Pentecost
Act 2:14 But Peter, standing up with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and said unto them, Ye men of Judaea, and all ye that dwell at Jerusalem, be this known unto you, and hearken to my words:
Act 2:15 For these are not drunken, as ye suppose, seeing it is but the third hour of the day.
Act 2:16 But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;
Act 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
Act 2:18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:
Act 2:19 And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:
Act 2:20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:
Act 2:21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.
Act 2:22 Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:
Act 2:23 Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:
Act 2:24 Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it.
Act 2:25 For David speaketh concerning him, I foresaw the Lord always before my face, for he is on my right hand, that I should not be moved:
Act 2:26 Therefore did my heart rejoice, and my tongue was glad; moreover also my flesh shall rest in hope:
Act 2:27 Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.
Act 2:28 Thou hast made known to me the ways of life; thou shalt make me full of joy with thy countenance.
Act 2:29 Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day.
Act 2:30 Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;
Act 2:31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.
Act 2:32 This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.
Act 2:33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.
Act 2:34 For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,
Act 2:35 Until I make thy foes thy footstool.
Act 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
Act 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.
Act 2:40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.
Act 2:41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟196,919.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Your claim that Israel was "set ASIDE" falls apart on the Day of Pentecost when about 3,000 from "all the house of Israel" accepted the one they had seen crucified a few weeks earlier.

Act 2:1 And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.
Act 2:2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.
Act 2:3 And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.
Act 2:4 And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.
Act 2:5 And there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews, devout men, out of every nation under heaven.
Act 2:6 Now when this was noised abroad, the multitude came together, and were confounded, because that every man heard them speak in his own language.
Act 2:7 And they were all amazed and marvelled, saying one to another, Behold, are not all these which speak Galilaeans?
Act 2:8 And how hear we every man in our own tongue, wherein we were born?
Act 2:9 Parthians, and Medes, and Elamites, and the dwellers in Mesopotamia, and in Judaea, and Cappadocia, in Pontus, and Asia,
Act 2:10 Phrygia, and Pamphylia, in Egypt, and in the parts of Libya about Cyrene, and strangers of Rome, Jews and proselytes,
Act 2:11 Cretes and Arabians, we do hear them speak in our tongues the wonderful works of God.
Act 2:12 And they were all amazed, and were in doubt, saying one to another, What meaneth this?
Act 2:13 Others mocking said, These men are full of new wine.
Peter's Sermon at Pentecost
Act 2:14 But Peter, standing up with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and said unto them, Ye men of Judaea, and all ye that dwell at Jerusalem, be this known unto you, and hearken to my words:
Act 2:15 For these are not drunken, as ye suppose, seeing it is but the third hour of the day.
Act 2:16 But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;
Act 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
Act 2:18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:
Act 2:19 And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:
Act 2:20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:
Act 2:21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.
Act 2:22 Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:
Act 2:23 Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:
Act 2:24 Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it.
Act 2:25 For David speaketh concerning him, I foresaw the Lord always before my face, for he is on my right hand, that I should not be moved:
Act 2:26 Therefore did my heart rejoice, and my tongue was glad; moreover also my flesh shall rest in hope:
Act 2:27 Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.
Act 2:28 Thou hast made known to me the ways of life; thou shalt make me full of joy with thy countenance.
Act 2:29 Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day.
Act 2:30 Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;
Act 2:31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.
Act 2:32 This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.
Act 2:33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.
Act 2:34 For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,
Act 2:35 Until I make thy foes thy footstool.
Act 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
Act 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.
Act 2:40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.
Act 2:41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.

And in Acts 2:47 " and the Lord was ADDING / PROSTITHEMI and it is in the Greek IMPERFECT TENSE which means that he added and than STOPPED
adding and Acts 28:27 and 28 is repeat of Isa 6:1-18 .

If you read that passage , I would like you hear what you think it means ?

dan p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And in Acts 2:47 " and the Lord was ADDING / PROSTITHEMI and it is in the Greek IMPERFECT TENSE which means that he added and than STOPPED
adding and Acts 28:27 and 28 is repeat of Isa 6:1-18 .

If you read that passage , I would like you hear what you think it means ?

dan p

I think you often attempt to make Dispensational Theology work by ignoring part of the text, and also by claiming to be a Greek expert.

Act 28:23 And when they had appointed him a day, there came many to him into his lodging; to whom he expounded and testified the kingdom of God, persuading them concerning Jesus, both out of the law of Moses, and out of the prophets, from morning till evening.
Act 28:24 And some believed the things which were spoken, and some believed not.
Act 28:25 And when they agreed not among themselves, they departed, after that Paul had spoken one word, Well spake the Holy Ghost by Esaias the prophet unto our fathers,
Act 28:26 Saying, Go unto this people, and say, Hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and not perceive:
Act 28:27 For the heart of this people is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes have they closed; lest they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
Act 28:28 Be it known therefore unto you, that the salvation of God is sent unto the Gentiles, and that they will hear it.
Act 28:29 And when he had said these words, the Jews departed, and had great reasoning among themselves.
Act 28:30 And Paul dwelt two whole years in his own hired house, and received all that came in unto him,
Act 28:31 Preaching the kingdom of God, and teaching those things which concern the Lord Jesus Christ, with all confidence, no man forbidding him.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟196,919.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think you often attempt to make Dispensational Theology work by ignoring part of the text, and also by claiming to be a Greek expert.

Act 28:23 And when they had appointed him a day, there came many to him into his lodging; to whom he expounded and testified the kingdom of God, persuading them concerning Jesus, both out of the law of Moses, and out of the prophets, from morning till evening.
Act 28:24 And some believed the things which were spoken, and some believed not.
Act 28:25 And when they agreed not among themselves, they departed, after that Paul had spoken one word, Well spake the Holy Ghost by Esaias the prophet unto our fathers,
Act 28:26 Saying, Go unto this people, and say, Hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and not perceive:
Act 28:27 For the heart of this people is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes have they closed; lest they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
Act 28:28 Be it known therefore unto you, that the salvation of God is sent unto the Gentiles, and that they will hear it.
Act 28:29 And when he had said these words, the Jews departed, and had great reasoning among themselves.
Act 28:30 And Paul dwelt two whole years in his own hired house, and received all that came in unto him,
Act 28:31 Preaching the kingdom of God, and teaching those things which concern the Lord Jesus Christ, with all confidence, no man forbidding him.

And will you tells us all what Acts 28:27 is really saying , from your point of view ?

dan p

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And will you tells us all what Acts 28:27 is really saying , from your point of view ?

dan p

It is the same thing found in Romans 9:6-8, and Romans 9:27, and Romans 11.

A "remnant" of Jews would accept the Gospel, but the majority would not.

In Romans 1:16 Paul said the Gospel was taken "first" to the Jews.

After that the Gospel would go to the whole world.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟196,919.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It is the same thing found in Romans 9:6-8, and Romans 9:27, and Romans 11.

A "remnant" of Jews would accept the Gospel, but the majority would not.

In Romans 1:16 Paul said the Gospel was taken "first" to the Jews.

After that the Gospel would go to the whole world.

And I am sure any one can explain Acts 9:15 , where Luke wrote , And the Lord said to him , Go because this ( man ) is a vessel of choosing for Me , the one to bear , My name before Gentiles and kings , and * the ) sons of Israel .

Why the turn around as Paul says Jew first and to the GREEK / HELLEN , where in Acts 9:15 GENTILES / ETHNOS are first .

WHY did Matt 28:19 never happen ??

I have never seen Jews trying to evangelize Gentiles / ETHNOS or Greeks / HELLENS , have you ??

dan p

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have never seen Jews trying to evangelize Gentiles / ETHNOS or Greeks / HELLENS , have you ??

Yes.

"One For Israel" is a fairly new Bible College located in central Israel.

It is made up of students of both Jewish and Arab backgrounds.

A doctor who hated Jews changes his mind:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟196,919.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes.

"One For Israel" is a fairly new Bible College located in central Israel.

It is made up of students of both Jewish and Arab backgrounds.

A doctor who hated Jews changes his mind:

And most Gentiles say that Matt 28:19 and 20 belongs to then and NOT to Jews .

dan p

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And most Gentiles say that Matt 28:19 and 20 belongs to then and NOT to Jews .

dan p

Mat 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Mat 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

The Bible is not based on what people say.
It is based on what God said.

What does the word "all" actually mean?

Upvote 0

Andrewn

CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Jul 4, 2019
-
✟681,411.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Im looking for more like a summary
Dispensationalism is based on Jewish Pharisaism. The rabbis believed that the Messiah would establish a Jewish kingdom. Jesus said that his Kingdom is not of this world, it is spiritual. So, from the Jewish point of view, Jesus is a failed Messiah. Dispensationalists agree with this point of view, temporarily, but expect that when he comes again to establish a Jewish kingdom. According to Dispensationalists, we now live in the Dispensation of the Holy Spirit. They agree with the Jewish Rabbis that the Dispensation of the Messiah is still in the future.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: BABerean2
Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟196,919.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

And you bare right , please say how Adam and Eve were saved , OUTSIDE of the Chirch ?

dan p

Upvote 0