Not open for further replies.

5thKingdom

Mar 23, 2015
✟35,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
How can the temple/sanctuary be cleansed taking 2300 literal days to do so.
When the "Abomination of Desolation" that defiled it, is still in the sanctuary.

You are so difficult.

I will go through this AGAIN... pay attention

The AOD last for 2300 days.

AFTER that 2300 days the Saints "see" the AOD and they "flee" [Mt 24:15-16]

THEN there is a period when the "Sanctuary is cleansed"

So...

We are talking about the period when the AOD exists (2300 days)
and the period AFTER the AOD when the Sanctuary is cleansed

Got that?
TWO different periods

The AOD is NOT in the Sanctuary after the Saints "see" and "flee"

It might HELP YOU if you could DEFINE what the "Sanctuary" represents...
you look foolish trying to offer an opinion on a term you cannot DEFINE.
I have explained this to you before

/

Upvote 0

5thKingdom

Mar 23, 2015
✟35,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Right or wrong, thank you for the diligent attention to the word. Don't worry about the detractors, I think when we go to be with the Lord everyone will go to Bible school and we will all be humbled. We all need to be open to instruction. I know I do! I cannot count the times I have been corrected in the last 52 years. Praise the Lord.

Of course the PROBLEM is:

The Bible PROMISES that the Last Saints "shall understand" these things ... but ONLY the Last Saints.
so the "fruit" of a Last Saint is understanding what was "sealed"
and the "fruit" of a last "tare" is not understanding

Secondly
The Bible is clear that MANY people who consider themselves real Christians
are REJECTED when the Lord Returns.

So it's naive to pretend that everyone claiming to be saved
is really saved. The Bible promises that FEW are saved in the Final Harvest

/

Upvote 0

5thKingdom

Mar 23, 2015
✟35,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
5thKingdom said:
Tell me...
WHO PROMISES the TRUTH of Daniel's prophecies remained "closed-up" and "sealed" from all Saints
until the Last Saints "shall understand" (and preach) that TRUTH at the "Time-of-the-End"...

Well, Interesting: I looked up "time" and "end" in the Hebrew.

Why are you doing that?

Look up the phrase "Time-of-the-End"

IF you are looking form the MEANING of that phrase

This is not hard

/

Upvote 0

The Righterzpen

Jesus is my Shield in any Desert or Storm
Feb 9, 2019
Western NY
Visit site
✟144,607.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Do you know what " a time" means?

Not sure if the 3.5 "days", or the 3.5 "watches of the night"
is calculated using "a time" anywhere. But in prophecy a “time”
is
"a prophetic 360-day year" for your information and [others].

Why not use a solar year? Or a year of 3651/4 days?

Those are not all the same events.
Where does the bible say the Ten "Kings/Horns' have power
for 3.5 "days", and 3.5 "watches of the night" ?

This is incorrect.

The "Abomination" is one thing, cleansing the sanctuary is
another, and is done after the "Abomination". It takes two
thousand and three hundred days to cleanse the sanctuary.

"And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days;
then shall the sanctuary be cleansed." Daniel 8:14 (KJV)

What is the sanctuary that needed cleaning, and what was the
Abomination that defiled the temple/sanctuary? The Abomination
did not last 2300 days. 2300 evening and mornings would be 1150
days to clean sanctuary. A time is not used for this number.

The word "sacrifices" is added, we are the temple/church today.
The "daily" was taken away, what is this Daily talked about?

And yet you do not understand there is 2 "Abomination of
Desolation" spoken of in the bible, one past one future.
Or how to figure a "time"

In Daniel 12 an end-time Antiochus violently shatters the power
of the holy people. But in Daniel 8, he subtly comes to the
temple with flatteries.

In One the daily is taken away because of transgression, the other a
“daily” taken away because of righteousness—to the place of safety.

The first one in Daniel 8-11,24 this -happened around 167 b.c..
See posts #45, 46, 49, 56, 58, on this thread.

Lucky you.
Everything I know is from reading/studying Gods Word, the bible.
He speaks to me in His words, and I speak to Him in prayer.

Back to "times", Why not a solar year? Or a year of 3651/4 days?

A 42 calendar month, according to the calendar now in use,
would not be 1,260 days, but 1,276 days—and, if a leap year
occurred, 1,277. Or, if the extra half-year happened to be
the last half of the year, it would be 1,280 or 1,281 days.

Back then Gods calendal, a year was figured on a basis of
twelve 30-day months. Why ? Notice Gen. 7:11, Gen. 8:3-4:

The flood started on the 17th day of the second month.
At the end of 150 days, the ark rested on Mount Ararat,
on the 17th day of the 7th month. That was five months
to the day. Five 30-day months was precisely 150 days.

We find it definitely figured this way in both Daniel and Rev.

In Revelation 12:6,“a thousand two hundred and threescore days.”
In Revelation 13:5 (referring to a different event but the same
amount of time) is spoken of as “forty and two months.”
Daniel 12:7 the same expression “time, times, and an half [time]”.

The same amount of days is spoken of in Revelation 12:14 as “a time,
and times, and half a time.” The “time” is one prophetic year; the
“times” is two more prophetic years; and the whole expression is 3 1/2
prophetic “times,” a literal 1,260 days—or 31/2 years of 30-day months.

For your information, and others interested in this subject.
You have some good information here. I'll have to go through all the passages and see if you have any I missed; Although right now, I'm not seeing any that don't look familiar to me.

Although you do have some observations of details that I hadn't caught: I.E. the 2300 "evening morning" to "clean the sanctuary".

Now do you have a verse that specifically says that 360 days is a "prophetic year"?

When I looked at the "time, times and 1/2 time" I found some "interesting coincidences historically.
If 1000 years is as a day and a day is as 1000 years:
Time = 1000 years?
Times = 2000 years?
1/2 Time = 500 years?
Humanity has had written Scripture 3500 years now.
"Times of the gentiles" = 2000 years?

There's a couple of references in Daniel to kings (or kingdoms) reigning "for a time". The Samaritans lasted a literal 1000 years. (From the exit of the Babylonian captivity till the Byzantines destroyed them in 500 AD) They were the last of the 1/2 (assumed 10 northern tribes) and Assyrian / Greek heritage.

The rebellious of Judah and Benjamin were destroyed by the Romans by the end of the 1st century; vey beginning of the 2nd century.

There's "times" from Abraham to Jesus = 2000 years.
"Times" from the crucifixion / Pentecost would bring us to 2033 AD.

There's a bunch of other reference to "a time", and "times" I just found in Daniel that I'll have to go look at. If the "millennial reign" was actually to be "a (literal) time" (1000 years) but the beast and false prophet are given "the time" (of the end). Is this why we're still in that 2000 year span? I'm not sure the answer to that; but it does raise some interesting questions / observations.

Now I don't know if these historical details have any "prophetic relevance" but they are certainly interesting in relation to "time tables" as history itself has unfolded.

Another one: I came to a certain realization a while back that there's 2300 days from when the angel appears to John's father to when Jesus returns from Egypt. I'm hypothesizing here that they returned about 2 to 3 BC. Jesus would have been about 4 years old. Herod the Great died in February of 4 BC. I think he's the one in Daniel "broken without hands". (Daniel 8:25) He "stands up against the Prince of princes." (He tried to kill Jesus when Jesus was 2 years old.)

The sanctuary "cleansed" also means "vindicated". Jesus (the "sanctuary") was "vindicated" at the point Herod the Great died; having been struck down by God "without hands". Same thing happens to Agrippa 1 in the book of Acts. Although the text there literally says God struck him down. The "little horn" I believe is Agrippa I.

Was having a conversation with someone on another thread about Antiochus IV being the "little horn" But there's some issues with that. (Some of this is just "copy past" info I'd posted to the other thread while digging around at historical records.)

I dug a little further into the Herods:

You (the other person in that thread) agree that "the Prince of the host" is Christ; correct? Well that narrows down who could possibly be "the little horn" in Daniel. It could not be Antiochus IV because that was 200 years before Christ.

So, it would have to be one of the Herods.

What more could Herod the Great do against the Prince of the host than to try and kill him? You are aware that Herod the Great tried to kill Jesus by killing all the babies in Bethlehem and the surrounding area under two years old. (Matthew 2:16) I'm sure you must know that story! Matthew says that was a fulfillment of a prophecy in Jeremiah. I looked it up in Jeremiah. But it doesn't say anything about the king.

In Matthew 2:12 though; God Himself warns the magi to depart to their own countries in different directions than which they came.

Also in Matthew 2:22 God Himself warns Joseph not to return to Bethlehem.

Then you have the Herod who was part of Jesus's trial. The same Herod who put John the Baptist to death. A group of pharisees came to Jesus on the Monday before the crucifixion and told Jesus that Herod sought to kill him. (Luke 13:31)

Acts 12:19-23 This is Herod the Great's grandson in this story. (Agrippa 1) Right in the text; he did not deny the people when they claimed he was God. (This is the stated reason why God struck him down.) I believe Herod Agrippa 1 was the "little horn" in Daniel. Herod the Great was the proverbial "big horn" (although the Scripture never uses that term).

Daniel 7:8 Three of the 4 horns (3 of which had fallen) before Agrippa 1 came along. Two of those three had ruled the same area.
1. Herod the Great - died in 4BC
2. Herod Archelaus - died in 18 AD But had been exiled to Gaul in 6 AD.
3. Herod Antipas - died 34 to 39 AD (some records say 34 while others say 39. I believe he was also deposed by Rome for failure to keep the peace. History does not record what happened to him after being deposed.
4. Herod Agrippa 1 - 44 AD - This is the Herod in Acts
5. Herod Philip - 34 AD (ruled territory on the other side of the Dead Sea.)
6. Herod Chalcis - 48 AD
7. Herod Agrippa 2 - about 90 AD.

Daniel 8:9 says that the little horn comes out of one of the 4 horns that came forth from the original horn that was broken. Herod the Great's kingdom was divided among his 4 sons.

Whereas Alexander the Great's kingdom was split up into like 9 different kingdoms; not four. 3 of Alexander's generals took 3 different empires and the "Macedonian empire" had been split up into like 6 or 7 different independent "city states"; so it wasn't actually "one" "empire". Alexander's generals were not related to him. Antiochus was not related to Alexander the Great. They were not a successive dynasty and there were more than 7 of them.

This passage in Daniel also says that 3 (of the 4 horns that came from the "big horn") came before the "little horn" and the "little horn" came from one of the four that proceeded him.

3 of the other ruling Herod's died before Agrippa 1 did. (Archelaus, Antipas and Philip)

Now allegedly, Agrippa 1's father was not Archelaus, Antipas, Philip, or Chalicis. Herod the Great though had Agrippa 1's grandmother executed for adultery. (Herod the Great's 2nd wife; Mariamne was a Hasmonean princess.) Their son Aristobulus IV was allegedly Agrippa 1's father. His mother (Bernice) was Herod the Great's sister. Yet according to Daniel 8:9 Agrippa 1's father was one of the other four Herods. Which one; I'm not sure, but I'm guessing Archelaus because Antipas never produced an heir.

There's an interesting "verbal conflict" between Antipas and Jesus about who is the legitimate "King of the Jews". (I'll get to that in a minute.)

Herod the Great wanted to claim the title Messiah. When he rebuilt the temple; (9 BC) he'd destroyed all the genealogical records, so no one could prove that he wasn't from the line of David. Herod the Great's ancestors were half Greek. He was (allegedly) half Jewish (if he was actually Judean at all). Josephus insists that Herod the Great was an "edomite". The Edomites traditionally were descendants of Esau.

So the "verbal conflict" between Antipas and Jesus centered around Herod's apparent impotence. He never produced an heir and his reputation as a flaming homosexual proceeded him. Jesus makes some interesting statements about Herod being a "f*g" "soft raiment for those who live in king's houses". That's a reference to transvestism. Herod was stated to have dressed in women's clothes. (This is in the historical Roman records.)

Jesus makes a statement to Herod about Jesus being "perfected" on the 3rd day. "Perfected" is a Greek idiom for the point where a male produces conception. The metaphoric reference has to do with Pentecost; which in Daniel is called "the consummation". It's an interesting conflict between the two of them.

This conflict appears to have "originate" about 10 AD. (Jesus would have been about 17 years old; which culturally would have been the appropriate time to start looking for a wife.) when Antipas became "king of the Jews". (All the Herods wanted to claim that title.) So thus the "verbal jousting" seemed to be around the rightful King is not impotent. Which gets into the cultural thing about the "seed of Abraham" being "the chosen people". Interesting slant on history at least; as well as an obvious (though somewhat crude Greek idiom) that Jesus knew what happened to men in the process of conception. The Greek idiom literally means "to come to full extension"

So there's this long standing conflict between the Herods and Jesus.

Herod the Great tries to kill Jesus when he was a baby.
Herod Antipas is the Herod at Jesus's trial, who'd had John the Baptist beheaded.
Herod Agrippa 1 kills James and arrests Peter. Then he's eaten by worms for failure to acknowledge that he's not God.

Shortly after Agrippa 1's alleged father (Aristobulus IV) dies; Agrippa is sent to Rome to be educated. He's a "good friend" of Caligula and knew Nero. Nero was Caligula's nephew and Nero was sexually abused by Caligula. (Also possibly / probably by Agrippa 1; although there is no historical record about Agrippa 1 abusing Nero. There's lots of historical records of Caligula's sexual perversions though.)

Now the historical record doesn't plainly state (that I'm aware of) that Agrippa 1 was homosexual. His son though is Agrippa II (who meets Paul). Agrippa II is the 7th and last Herod in the line. (7 heads on the beast in Revelation 13)

Now was Judas related to any of the Herods? That I don't know. (Doesn't seem like he was.) We do know Judas was a scribe of sorts and that is father is named in Scripture.

Scripture does state that the generation that (was standing there in Jesus' physical presence) would be the generation that would see the end of the "eon". (The end of the age.) Note "age" (singular) not end of the ages. The "age" Jesus was talking about was Judaism. What the OT had prophesied of (the coming Messiah) had been fulfilled.

Ephesians 2 talks about the "middle wall of partition" between jew and gentile having been "torn down" because Christ had made the two "one man" having reconciled the two by the cross. Now obviously God is not going to go back and resurrect that wall. There's no reason to. When "the fullness of the gentiles comes in; all Israel is saved." "All Israel" are all those bought by the blood of Christ. He is the "seed of Abraham". (Galatians 3:16)

Paul talks about the "dispensation" of the grace of God that has been given to him. Well despite common beliefs; the term "dispensation" actually doesn't have anything to do with time. The word literally means "female servant who runs the household". Paul talks about in Ephesians 1 how this stewardship (to make the two one) had been handed to him.

So why would God; Who'd enjoined groups of people together as one body; turn around and divide them again? There's not a "future golden age of redemption" for Israel. Anyone who's coming into the Kingdom is only coming trough the blood!

Upvote 0

The Righterzpen

Feb 9, 2019
Western NY
Visit site
✟144,607.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
5thKingdom said:
Tell me...
WHO PROMISES the TRUTH of Daniel's prophecies remained "closed-up" and "sealed" from all Saints
until the Last Saints "shall understand" (and preach) that TRUTH at the "Time-of-the-End"...

Why are you doing that?

Look up the phrase "Time-of-the-End"

IF you are looking form the MEANING of that phrase

This is not hard

/
LOL - that's what I looked up!

"time" (of the) "end" are in the same sentence.

You didn't notice that?

Upvote 0

The Righterzpen

Feb 9, 2019
Western NY
Visit site
✟144,607.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
p.s.
We also have "a year for a day" principle in the bible. God punished
that generation of Israelites Moses had led out of Egypt by with-
holding from them entry into the Promised Land for forty years.

God punished them on the principle of a year for every day—40 years’
duration of punishment for the 40 days of transgression.

We also have “ a day-for-a-year principle” in Ezekiel 4.
"I have appointed thee each day for a year”. God reversed
the actual application of the principle. Ezekiel was required
to bear Israel’s sins a day for each year they had sinned.

Leviticus 26 we have “seven times”—or seven prophetic “times”.

"And if ye walk contrary unto me, and will not hearken unto me; I
will bring seven times more plagues upon you according to your sins.

“And if ye will not yet for all this hearken unto me,
then I will punish you seven times more for your sins”.

It is defined as “seven times,” and also as “sevenfold.”
Like in Daniel 3:19, the fire was made seven times hotter.

On this “year-for-a-day principle,” it becomes seven 360-day
years—a total of 2,520 days. And when each day is a year of
punishment—in this case, as in Numbers 14:34, a withholding of
a promised blessing—the punishment becomes the withdrawing of
and withholding the promised blessings for 2,520 years.
Thanks

Reactions: Semper-Fi
Upvote 0

5thKingdom

Mar 23, 2015
✟35,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
LOL - that's what I looked up!

"time" (of the) "end" are in the same sentence.

You didn't notice that?

LOL

you want to pretend that looking up "time" and "end"

is the SAME as looking up "Time-of-the-End"

WHY do you pretend this when they result in DIFFERENT passages?

Do you not even understand the BASICS of Bible Study?

In any case... I do not care

You seem DETERMINED to not find truth

/

Upvote 0

5thKingdom

Mar 23, 2015
✟35,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You have some good information here.

Right... if "good information" means
you REJECT the Word of God in Daniel 8

Dan 8:13-14
Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake,
How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation,
to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot? [what's the DURATION of the AOD?]
And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; THEN [after that] shall the sanctuary be cleansed.

Do YOU also pretend it's "good information" to REJECT what the Word of God teaches about this matter?
Do you imagine you can find Biblical Truth when you insist on REJECTING related passages?
That is not the "fruit" of Saints doing Bible Study

/

Upvote 0

The Righterzpen

Feb 9, 2019
Western NY
Visit site
✟144,607.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
LOL

you want to pretend that looking up "time" and "end"

is the SAME as looking up "Time-of-the-End"

WHY do you pretend this when they result in DIFFERENT passages?

Do you not even understand the BASICS of Bible Study?

In any case... I do not care

You seem DETERMINED to not find truth

/
"time of the end" (Daniel 8:17, Daniel 12:4, Daniel 12:9)

Those are the passages I looked up; because that's what you said! was where I could find your silly doctrine about "end saints" knowing and "preaching".

(Nothing in there about "end saints knowing and preaching".) You're going to have to give specific verses.

I looked up the Hebrew words "time" and "end" in those passages; my apologies that I didn't feel the need to look up "of the". Is your magic doctrine in "of the". Do I need to go look up "of the"?

(And yeah, it's clear the only thing you really "care" about is bolstering your own ego by imagining you're right about everything!)

SMH

Upvote 0

The Righterzpen

Feb 9, 2019
Western NY
Visit site
✟144,607.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Right... if "good information" means
you REJECT the Word of God in Daniel 8

Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake,
How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation,
to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot? [what's the DURATION of the AOD?]
And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; THEN [after that] shall the sanctuary be cleansed.

Do YOU also pretend it's "good information" to REJECT what the Word of God teaches about this matter?
Do you imagine you can find Biblical Truth when you insist on REJECTING related passages?
That is not the "fruit" of Saints doing Bible Study

/
LOL - You didn't even read what I wrote about that passage did you?

What you quote here is only one person's observation to another of two witnessing the vision. It says nothing about "the time of the end".

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

5thKingdom

Mar 23, 2015
✟35,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

What you quote here is only one person's observation to another of two witnessing the vision. It says nothing about "the time of the end".

LOL...

no, Daniel 8 is not open to interpretation. It's silly to pretend otherwise.
In fact it's REJECTING the Word of God to NOT INCOPORATE this Truth into your eschatology.
There is no way around that

Dan 8:14 And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.

Upvote 0

5thKingdom

Mar 23, 2015
✟35,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
"time of the end" (Daniel 8:17, Daniel 12:4, Daniel 12:9)

Those are the passages I looked up; because that's what you said! was where I could find your silly doctrine about "end saints" knowing and "preaching".

(Nothing in there about "end saints knowing and preaching".) You're going to have to give specific verses.

Really?

Then TELL ME WHO the "wise" represent in the CONTEXT of the "Time-of-the-End"
does it mean Saints BEFORE the "Time-of-the-End"?

You seem determined to REJECT the Word of God...
why is that?

Dan 12:8-10
And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things?
And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed TILL THE TIME-OF-THE-END
Many
[WHO ARE THESE?] shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly:
and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise [WHO ARE THESE?] shall understand.

Dan 12:4
But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even TO THE TIME-OF-THE-END'
many
[WHO ARE THESE?] shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.
[IS KNOWLEDGE INCREASES TO THE WISE OR THE WICKED?]

You cannot pretend to offer an informed opinion on the TRUTH of the "Time-of-the-End"
unless/until you understand the Last Saints are the ONLY Saints that "shall understand"

When you (continue) to REJECT the Word of God
then you will continue to be in darkness

(And yeah, it's clear the only thing you really "care" about is bolstering your own ego by imagining you're right about everything!)

What a childish thing to say.

I am showing you Biblical Truth
it does not "bolster my ego" that you remain in darkness
or that you REJECT the clear Word of God.

How sad.

/

Upvote 0

5thKingdom

Mar 23, 2015
✟35,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

No buddy you pretend

This is NOT my interpretation....
I have QUOTED the Word of God

When you REJECT the Word of God in Daniel 12
you are not rejecting my words
you pretend

Notice the Word of God says the "wise" (who are they?)
"shall understand" the TRUTH at the (wait for it...) "Time-of-the-End"

And yet YOU want to pretend the CONTEXT is NOT the "Time-of-the-End"
what a JOKE

Upvote 0

The Righterzpen

Feb 9, 2019
Western NY
Visit site
✟144,607.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
No buddy you pretend

This is NOT my interpretation....
I have QUOTED the Word of God

When you REJECT the Word of God in Daniel 12
you are not rejecting my words
you pretend

Notice the Word of God says the "wise" (who are they?)
"shall understand" the TRUTH at the (wait for it...) "Time-of-the-End"

And yet YOU want to pretend the CONTEXT is NOT the "Time-of-the-End"
what a JOKE

You're free to ignore me.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

The Righterzpen

Feb 9, 2019
Western NY
Visit site
✟144,607.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Well here's an interesting take on this: Couple of possibilities maybe?

Daniel 8:17

".... but he said unto me: Understand, O Son of man, because of the eternal adornment, to the cutting off, (is) this vision."

If the "eternal adornment" (of "time") is a reference to the ascension and "cutting off" is a reference to the end of the Jewish eon? If 2300 evenings and 2300 mornings and evenings is a literal 2300 days; we come to spring of 39 AD.

Now if we use @Semper-Fi "prophetic years". It's 6.38 years as opposed to 6.01 years.

I haven't been able to find exactly where Agrippa 1 got permission from Caesar to be the sole king of Judea. I do know he "officially" began his reign in 41 AD.

And I know he reigned the first part over a portion of Judea and lastly over all of Judea for a total of 6. 2 to 6.3 years. So was his total reign 2300 days?

Upvote 0

The Righterzpen

Feb 9, 2019
Western NY
Visit site
✟144,607.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
And you should be addressing the OP

I did initially address the OP; but because you're so obnoxious; doesn't mean I need to continue to speak to you.

Upvote 0

5thKingdom

Mar 23, 2015
✟35,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I did initially address the OP; but because you're so obnoxious; doesn't mean I need to continue to speak to you.

I am sorry you think me obnoxious
and you do not need to continue to speak to me
but the rules are you stay within the thread of the OP...
can you follow the forum rules?

Upvote 0

5thKingdom

Mar 23, 2015
✟35,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
If 2300 evenings and 2300 mornings and evenings is a literal 2300 days; we come to spring of 39 AD.

LOL...
the 2300 days is the DURATION of the Abomination
The Abomination occurs in the FOURTH BEAST (the Revelation Beast and Great Tribulation)
that is the CONTEXT of the AOD and the time when the "Sanctuary is cleansed"

This was all covered in the OP
Nobody has offered ONE VERSE to refute this Biblical fact

How can you REJECT what the Bible plainly teaches?
Because you do not understand the CONTEXT is the "Time-of-the-End"?

Or because you do not want to HARMONIZE ALL RELATED PASSAGES
(which is the ONLY way) to find Biblical Truth?

In either case, you will remain in darkness until you submit to Scripture,
you cannot find Truth while intentionally ignoring Scriptures

to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot? [what is the DURATION of the AOD?]
And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; THEN [after the 2300 days]
shall the sanctuary be cleansed.

(1) First you need to understand Daniel's AOD happens in the Fourth Beast/Revelation Beast/Great Tribulation

(2) Second, you need to understand WHAT the "daily sacrifice" and "transgression of desolation"
and the "Sanctuary" and the "host" represent... you cannot DEFINE any of these,
so you cannot offer an "informed opinion" on the matter. If you think
that makes me "obnoxious" then that's on you not me.
I am only telling you the Truth

(3) Third you must understand that AFTER the AOD is finished (after the 2300 days)
THEN the "Sanctuary shall be cleansed"... that takes a lot of time.

---------

Now I will TELL YOU the fulfillment of this prophecy
if you think I am obnoxious for telling you Biblical mysteries that remained "closed-up" and "sealed"
until the Last Saints "shall understand" the Truth at the "Time-of-the-End"...
then, that's on you. I am commanded to preach the Truth.
Regardless if it hurts your "feelings".

(1) The AOD represent the Last Saints that "give their Kingdom to the Beast" [Rev 17:17]
this happens during the FIRST Revelation Beast - the 1st Woe - the 5th Trumpet and the 7th "head/kings"
(I know, you know nothing of the 7th and 8th "head/king")

When the 1st Woe is past when the 5th Trumpet is past...
THEN the Last Saints "see" Daniel's Abomination and they
"flee" to the mountains of God.

Mat 24:15-16
When ye [Last Saints] therefore SHALL SEE the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet,
stand [Rule] in the holy place [in the Sanctuary], (whoso readeth, let him understand:)
Then let them which be in Judaea [the Last Saints] flee into the mountains:

(2) AFTER the Last Saints "shall see"... AFTER the Last Saints "flee"
THEN the AOD is finished and THEN the "Sanctuary is cleansed"
during the SECOND Revelation Beast the 2nd Woe the 6th Trumpet
and the 8th "head/king"

This is the CHRONOLOGY of the Great Tribulation
this Biblical TRUTH remained "closed-up" and "sealed" to all the Saints
until the Last Saints "shall understand" (and preach) the Truth at the "Time-of-the-End"

Am I am obnoxious for understanding these Biblical Truths
or am I obnoxious because YOU do not understand the Truth?
I suspect it's the later.

Jim

/

Upvote 0

The Righterzpen

Feb 9, 2019
Western NY
Visit site
✟144,607.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
LOL...
the 2300 days is the DURATION of the Abomination
The Abomination occurs in the FOURTH BEAST (the Revelation Beast and Great Tribulation)
that is the CONTEXT of the AOD and the time when the "Sanctuary is cleansed"

This was all covered in the OP
Nobody has offered ONE VERSE to refute this Biblical fact

How can you REJECT what the Bible plainly teaches?
Because you do not understand the CONTEXT is the "Time-of-the-End"?

Or because you do not want to HARMONIZE ALL RELATED PASSAGES
(which is the ONLY way) to find Biblical Truth?

In either case, you will remain in darkness until you submit to Scripture,
you cannot find Truth while intentionally ignoring Scriptures

to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot? [what is the DURATION of the AOD?]
And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; THEN [after the 2300 days]
shall the sanctuary be cleansed.

(1) First you need to understand Daniel's AOD happens in the Fourth Beast/Revelation Beast/Great Tribulation

(2) Second, you need to understand WHAT the "daily sacrifice" and "transgression of desolation"
and the "Sanctuary" and the "host" represent... you cannot DEFINE any of these,
so you cannot offer an "informed opinion" on the matter. If you think
that makes me "obnoxious" then that's on you not me.
I am only telling you the Truth

(3) Third you must understand that AFTER the AOD is finished (after the 2300 days)
THEN the "Sanctuary shall be cleansed"... that takes a lot of time.

---------

Now I will TELL YOU the fulfillment of this prophecy
if you think I am obnoxious for telling you Biblical mysteries that remained "closed-up" and "sealed"
until the Last Saints "shall understand" the Truth at the "Time-of-the-End"...
then, that's on you. I am commanded to preach the Truth.
Regardless if it hurts your "feelings".

(1) The AOD represent the Last Saints that "give their Kingdom to the Beast" [Rev 17:17]
this happens during the FIRST Revelation Beast - the 1st Woe - the 5th Trumpet and the 7th "head/kings"
(I know, you know nothing of the 7th and 8th "head/king")

When the 1st Woe is past when the 5th Trumpet is past...
THEN the Last Saints "see" Daniel's Abomination and they
"flee" to the mountains of God.

Mat 24:15-16
When ye [Last Saints] therefore SHALL SEE the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet,
stand [Rule] in the holy place [in the Sanctuary], (whoso readeth, let him understand:)
Then let them which be in Judaea [the Last Saints] flee into the mountains:

(2) AFTER the Last Saints "shall see"... AFTER the Last Saints "flee"
THEN the AOD is finished and THEN the "Sanctuary is cleansed"
during the SECOND Revelation Beast the 2nd Woe the 6th Trumpet
and the 8th "head/king"

This is the CHRONOLOGY of the Great Tribulation
this Biblical TRUTH remained "closed-up" and "sealed" to all the Saints
until the Last Saints "shall understand" (and preach) the Truth at the "Time-of-the-End"

Am I am obnoxious for understanding these Biblical Truths
or am I obnoxious because YOU do not understand the Truth?
I suspect it's the later.

Jim

/
We're in the thread of the OP.
Rules don't say I HAVE to talk to you.

You're obnoxious because you think you are always right and won't listen to what anyone else says; even when they point out your error.

Plenty of people have pointed out your errors; but you are convinced that you can not make mistakes.

Thus I've contacted one of the other people on this thread and we've moved our conversation in to PM's

You can sit in cyber space and scream into the air as much as you want now.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.