Southeast
✟48,418.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dreading retirement. Trying to hold out for a few more years, but have grown weary. The trouble is what I thought I was going to do when I retired doesn't look like it will pan out, and may be quickly becoming obsolete. That leaves things bleak. If the family longevity carries over to me, it's going to be a mighty long time of nothing but yard work. Mighty long.

Upvote 0

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟290,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I don't know if it's my imagination or not... but I think sensation of taste is stronger for me now.

It's a slo-mo zombie virus. 1st wave makes everything taste kinda blah, subsequent waves makes raw meat taste better and better ;)

Reactions: look4hope
Upvote 0

look4hope

Love.Fellowship.Joy
Angels Team
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Dec 6, 2012
Somewhere in Jersey
✟382,922.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
It's a slo-mo zombie virus. 1st wave makes everything taste kinda blah, subsequent waves makes raw meat taste better and better ;)
Oh darn....I’m worried now :waaah::muahah:

Upvote 0

peaceful-forest

Nov 5, 2022
-
✟66,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Well.. the Covid finally got me. Took three years... but it managed to finally track me down.

And it's like a so-so cold. :|
I caught it back in the summer. Mine was worse than the flu. It took me a long time for the fatigue to pass. Months.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,164,565.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I caught it back in the summer. Mine was worse than the flu. It took me a long time for the fatigue to pass. Months.

That stinks..

I feel like my symptoms are mostly over, unless they make an unexpected resurgence. My experience of Covid was different compared to other types of sick I've been. The symptoms I experienced were a little different day to day.

Upvote 0

Innsmuthbride

Ia Ia Cthulhu F'tagan
Apr 30, 2013
Reno, NV
✟312,645.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Awhile ago I noticed a patch of itchy / painful skin. Just before I went to my Primary Care Appt. at the VA I noticed it was larger and itchier. So I brought it up and a pic was sent to the dermatologist
Got the results back today from the dermatologist.
It seems I have PRE cancerous growths on my arm.
A cream is being sent. It looks like a lot of sunscreen is in my future.

• Prayers
Reactions: Paidiske
Upvote 0
Nov 24, 2011
✟45,437.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
That too many who claim to be Christian don't represent much at all of which Jesus spoke. His words to me are by far the most important for our salvation and how we must live our lives. Wolves in sheeps clothing perhaps, who live their lives far differently than his teachings...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Robban

-----------
Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2009
✟651,933.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Divorced
That too many who claim to be Christian don't represent much at all of which Jesus spoke. His words are to me are by far the most important for our salvation and how we must live our lives. Wolves in sheeps clothing perhaps, who live their lives far differently than his teachings...
"Where there are no men, be a man."

Not to be taken as at first glance,
the deeper meaning is,

Not to appear pious when in public only,
but also when at home alone.

Reactions: Paidiske
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Robban

-----------
Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2009
✟651,933.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Divorced
Brrrr, wondering if there will busses tomorrow,

been snowing all day and forecast during the night and more or less the rest of the week.

Plus a NNE wind pretty powerful.

A couple of weeks or so ago it was the same and was waiting for a bus that never came.

But hejho, heard that there is a place where roses never die, ( in a song.)

Upvote 0