Lazarus Short

Apr 6, 2016
Independence, Missouri, USA
✟294,142.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Is not that the whole identity of the false gospel(s) being presented on the forum in dozens of threads this year and past years ?
Just like what the serpent said to the woman "ye shall not surely die"....
obviously and simply a lie.

Again, the serpent's lie to Eve does not apply to us today. The message for today is: Ye shall not surely stay dead.

• Agree
Reactions: Saint Steven
Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
It is not the same at all - who can deny on this side of the eating of the fruit that we shall not surely die? We see it every day. What I am saying is that we all get resurrected, some get corrective punishment, but in the end Death is defeated/destroyed and God becomes All in all.

Joh_5:29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

The 1st resurrection is of the saved---the 2nd is of the lost. And please do not quote that definition of damnation which I have already proven to be false. Damnation is what it is. It is the 2nd death.

Rev_2:11 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.
Rev_20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
Rev_20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
Rev_21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
The Kingdom of His dear Son
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
You are right, universalism is the one true answer that I too have found, everybody gets there in the end... This is my humble opinion from a man who has studied the bible ( most of the christians have never really studied the bible and they keep on talking that they know the answer ) and the other religious beliefs.

Everybody gets there in the end! The Bible has many layers of understanding, the first layer, it's the literal interpretation, 99% of the christians stop here, some out of fear and some out of ignorance, they are too confortable with their present status and do not want to lose their ticket to Heaven. Ask questions, seek answers, you will be completely amazed how what you considered to be the truth is only a part of the truth and that the truth is so much bigger and greater!

That was a refreshing post YesMe! The Lord touched my life over 62 years ago for the first time.

The Road has been one of coming to know Him in ever expanding dimensions. Just when you think the last star has been opened to your horizon, from your pinprick of light, additional stars come into view & more galaxies appear.

There are outer laminar spheres of the unspeakable unknown within Him. If we are satisfied to scratch the surface we shall remain there in our wee world. If, however, the mighty strides of our God burn down into our little view, ah, a whole new Day breaks!

Our God is exceedingly abundantly beyond all we can ask or think!

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Again, the serpent's lie to Eve does not apply to us today. The message for today is: Ye shall not surely stay dead.
So it applies to most on earth today.
As two thirds refuse to repent of worshiping demons.
So they stay dead.

Upvote 0

Lazarus Short

Apr 6, 2016
Independence, Missouri, USA
✟294,142.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
So it applies to most on earth today.
As two thirds refuse to repent of worshiping demons.
So they stay dead.

Stay dead? Don't they get resurrected for Judgment??

• Agree
Reactions: Saint Steven
Upvote 0

YesMe

Aug 18, 2016
Earth
✟29,560.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Joh_5:29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

The 1st resurrection is of the saved---the 2nd is of the lost. And please do not quote that definition of damnation which I have already proven to be false. Damnation is what it is. It is the 2nd death.

Rev_2:11 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.
Rev_20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
Rev_20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
Rev_21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

I see that you are part of the SDA church, you know that it's founded by the masons? You just do some real research and you find the answer... in fact, I dare to say that all christian denominations are under the influence of masonry.. from chatholic church to orthodox.

Right after I discovered incredible things about the true nature of things, the masons came to me and proposed me to be one of them, I said no, I have my own path.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
I see that you are part of the SDA church, you know that it's founded by the masons? You just do some real research and you find the answer... in fact, I dare to say that all christian denominations are under the influence of masonry.. from chatholic church to orthodox.

Right after I discovered incredible things about the true nature of things, the masons came to me and proposed me to be one of them, I said no, I have my own path.

Don't be ridiculous. At least research what you think you know. There were some Masons at first, they were quite soundly reprimanded for it.

Upvote 0

martymonster

Veteran
Dec 15, 2006
✟175,709.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
UR (as I see it) holds a high view of God's sovereignty, and thus shares ground with Calvinism, and holds a high view of individual will, and in this has a belief in common with Arminianism.

We just say God chooses to save everyone, and everyone will ultimately choose God. The first last and the last first.

Plan A is the alpha and omega plan. And what's Plan B again, Charlie?

There is no plan B, because that would imply missing the mark the first time, and God never misses the mark, because missing the mark is the literal meaning of sin, and in him ....no sin is found.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

YesMe

Aug 18, 2016
Earth
✟29,560.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Don't be ridiculous. At least research what you think you know. There were some Masons at first, they were quite soundly reprimanded for it.

The masonry who rules the world would let this christian church to escape through their fingers? I don't think so. It's the same story always, ask any church that had a connection with masonry and they all say that it was banned when in reality, they are still there, of course, in secret and nowadays in plain sight.

Of course, I do research, Trump, Merkel, Putin, XI Jinping ( president of China ), Bush, Obama, I ca go on and on... all masons. I was contacted by them, my own town has masons, they are like everywhere and it's not difficult not to see them, they always use the same signs.

The catholics say that they have the truth and that the the rest don't have it.
The orthodox say that they have the truth and that the rest don't have it.
The Jehovah's witnesses say that they have the that truth and the rest don't have it.
The mormons say that they have the truth and that the rest don't have it.
What about your church? Probabily same thing!

You would say that things are not like I say, then I would say, why are you a denomination, a group, and not one big christian family?

Take for example Jehovah's witnesses, the pyramid with the all seeing eye ( Jehovah's Witnesses Conference Hall in Silkeborg, Denmark )

HfJkfc2.jpg

Christianty has been hijacked and used for other purposes than the initial ones.

Every member of a christian group defends his/her own group even with the price of life because this is how influenced they are by the leaders and the doctrines of their church.

I am not here to judge or to accuse, I am here to speak the truth.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
The masonry who rules the world would let this christian church to escape through their fingers? I don't think so. It's the same story always, ask any church that had a connection with masonry and they all say that it was banned when in reality, they are still there, of course, in secret and nowadays in plain sight.

Of course, I do research, Trump, Merkel, Putin, XI Jinping ( president of China ), Bush, Obama, I ca go on and on... all masons. I was contacted by them, my own town has masons, they are like everywhere and it's not difficult not to see them, they always use the same signs.

The catholics say that they have the truth and that the the rest don't have it.
The orthodox say that they have the truth and that the rest don't have it.
The Jehovah's witnesses say that they have the that truth and the rest don't have it.
The mormons say that they have the truth and that the rest don't have it.
What about your church? Probabily same thing!

You would say that things are not like I say, then I would say, why are you a denomination, a group, and not one big christian family?

Take for example Jehovah's witnesses, the pyramid with the all seeing eye ( Jehovah's Witnesses Conference Hall in Silkeborg, Denmark )

HfJkfc2.jpg

Christianty has been hijacked and used for other purposes than the initial ones.

Every member of a christian group defends his/her own group even with the price of life because this is how influenced they are by the leaders and the doctrines of their church.

I am not here to judge or to accuse, I am here to speak the truth.

As I said, there were some at the very beginning. No one has denied that. It was totally frowned upon and there is no Masonry symbols or rituals. That is Mormonism. You can believe whatever you want. My brother-in-law who was heavily into it, can't remember what church he belonged to. We were always at odds about it. We object to it for we are against "secret organizations." If there are any in the church, they are indeed very secretive about it for no one knows of any and nobody I know defends them in any way. The biggest problem with them being that they can't use the name of Jesus in coversation for it would offend others. We don't believe in hiding the name of Jesus.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

YesMe

Aug 18, 2016
Earth
✟29,560.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
As I said, there were some at the very beginning. No one has denied that. It was totally frowned upon and there is no Masonry symbols or rituals. That is Mormonism. You can believe whatever you want. I brother-in-law who was heavily into it, can't remember what church he belonged to. We were always at odds about it. We object to it for we are against "secret organizations." If there are any in the church, they are indeed very secretive about it for no one knows of any and nobody I know defends them in any way. The biggest problem with them being that they can't use the name of Jesus in coversatio09n for it would offend others. We don't believe in hiding the name of Jesus.

Do you know the movie The Passion of Christ? I think everybody knows this movie, Mel Gibson made this movie, Mel Gibson is a mason and was always a mason, they have no problem with using Christ, His name or anything related about Christ... They hava a rule, order out of chaos, on one had they promote "anti-christian" things and on the other hand they promote christianity, it's the duality of our world, it's a game at two tables, it's a show on the world's stage.

You are a christian denomination, their plan is a success, divide and conquer, there's no one big christian family.. and it would be a bad thing to be so with their leadership.

Upvote 0

Saint Steven

You can call me Steve
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2018
Minneapolis, MN
✟930,146.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Conclusion: Hell burns forever, but Bible verse(s) suggest that sinners may not, or do not stay in hell forever.
That's interesting. Can you elaborate on that a bit? Thanks.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Do you know the movie The Passion of Christ? I think everybody knows this movie, Mel Gibson made this movie, Mel Gibson is a mason and was always a mason, they have no problem with using Christ, His name or anything related about Christ... They hava a rule, order out of chaos, on one had they promote "anti-christian" things and on the other hand they promote christianity, it's the duality of our world, it's a game at two tables, it's a show on the world's stage.

You are a christian denomination, their plan is a success, divide and conquer, there's no one big christian family.. and it would be a bad thing to be so with their leadership.

I have no idea if Gibson is a Mason---I very well doubt you know for sure. Do you have some sort of proof, or just spreading gossip? You don't sound like you know all that much for sure. Mel Gibson also made a movie called Hacksaw Ridge---which is the true story of an SDA medic-non combatant soldier in WW2. Is there something you wish to make of that also?

This is what the Catholic church states about Masonry--
Catholics and Freemasonry

Upvote 0

YesMe

Aug 18, 2016
Earth
✟29,560.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I have no idea if Gibson is a Mason---I very well doubt you know for sure. Do you have some sort of proof, or just spreading gossip? You don't sound like you know all that much for sure. Mel Gibson also made a movie called Hacksaw Ridge---which is the true story of an SDA medic-non combatant soldier in WW2. Is there something you wish to make of that also?

This is what the Catholic church states about Masonry--
Catholics and Freemasonry

A well know sign made by the most popular "stars", hide one eye and show the other.

ABN1V2P.jpg

Look after the signs, this is how you get to know them, there are many other signs.... As I said, they have no problem with Christ, it's a bussiness for them.

Gossip? I don't care about such things, I look after the signs because I know that they do these signs... as I said, the masons came to me, a mason, a man, came to me and proposed me to be one of them, he told me certain things about who they are and what they do... They all use these signs, it's a way to know each other.

There are catholic churches ( and orthodox ) churches who use the all seeing eye simbol, it's quite strange, this symbol appeared before masonry as being part of christianity and yet it's the main symbol in masonry, strange, right?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Saint Steven

You can call me Steve
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2018
Minneapolis, MN
✟930,146.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
They also apparently can not think for themselves and endlessly quote other Universalists, as though that is some sort of proof! That's like one Nazi quoting another Nazi for verification!!
That was completely uncalled for! Comparing us to Nazis? !!!!!

• Agree
Reactions: martymonster
Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
A well know sign made by the most popular "stars", hide one eye and show the other.

ABN1V2P.jpg

Look after the signs, this is how you get to know them, there are many other signs.... As I said, they have no problem with Christ, it's a bussiness for them.

Gossip? I don't care about such things, I look after the signs because I know that they do these signs... as I said, the masons came to me, a mason, a man, came to me and proposed me to be one of them, he told me certain things about who they are and what they do... They all use these signs, it's a way to know each other.

There are catholic churches ( and orthodox ) churches who use the all seeing eye simbol, it's quite strange, this symbol appeared before masonry as being part of christianity and yet it's the main symbol in masonry, strange, right?

Are you serious??? Where is your proof? A picture of someone holding a hand over their eye that could have come from some movie is hardly proof! Not to mention this is years old. This is totally off topic. I suggest you start another thread on this.

Upvote 0

Saint Steven

You can call me Steve
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2018
Minneapolis, MN
✟930,146.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0