May 12, 2008
Georgia
Visit site
✟11,782.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Ok. My first request is simple. I need a job starting in August. I've just been praying that God would put me in the place he wants for me. I'm looking for a teaching position, but I will go and do whatever God wants me to. I would just feel more at ease if I could get a little more settled, but maybe I just need to be at peace and trust God whether I know what is coming or not.

My second prayer request is for my Mama and family. She is having a hysterectomy on Tuesday. She also has fibromyalgia which may impede the healing process, soplease pray for her to heal quickly and as painlessly as possible. Also, I will be one of her primary caregivers in the weeks to follow, because she will be unable to do a lot for herself. I will also be the primary caregiver of my 9 year old sister during this time. My sis is sometimes very sensitive to these things (medical things), so please pray that she will be at peace and feel at ease about all this.

Thanks everyone. :hug:

Upvote 0

Supplanter

There is no charge for awesomeness.
May 12, 2008
Georgia
Visit site
✟11,782.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Ok. Well, I thought of another prayer request. I have a friend who confessed to me last night that he is self-mutilating among other things. Please pray for him. I think I am the only person he has ever told, and I also need for the Holy Spirit to guide me as I speak with him about getting some support to help him overcome this.

Upvote 0

GQ Chris

ooey gooey is for brownies, not Bible teachers
Jan 17, 2005
Golden State
✟45,842.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
I need some prayers to help me get up for 5am prayer every morning this week; I need some prayers that I would be more focused at work and also being a strong witness for Christ instead of letting wayward women who don't know the Lord distract me.

Upvote 0

Supplanter

There is no charge for awesomeness.
May 12, 2008
Georgia
Visit site
✟11,782.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
I need some prayers to help me get up for 5am prayer every morning this week; I need some prayers that I would be more focused at work and also being a strong witness for Christ instead of letting wayward women who don't know the Lord distract me.

Praying for you Chris. Keep relying on His grace. You're doing great! :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tink

our God is faithful. ♥
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2004
Texas
✟56,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Please pray for the families of Matthew Butler and Stephen Swan. They were shot and killed outside of their recording studio in Garland, Texas. I have many friends who knew them are are trying to deal with this loss. Matt left behind a young wife and two very young children. Stephen was single, and left behind his family and friends.

Thanks.

Please make sure to pray for the person who killed these two young men. It is Matt's wife's hope that he comes to know Christ.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

KarrieTex

HOOK EM HORNS
Site Supporter
Nov 2, 2006
Houston, Texas
✟38,214.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I was curious on why I knew those names. Anyway just to give some more info on the two who were killed.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,371101,00.html

prayers and thoughts are with their families. but also rejoicing for they are Home and able to sing their music for God.

Upvote 0

Tink

our God is faithful. ♥
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2004
Texas
✟56,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
I was curious on why I knew those names. Anyway just to give some more info on the two who were killed.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,371101,00.html

prayers and thoughts are with their families. but also rejoicing for they are Home and able to sing their music for God.

Be careful if you go to that page and are sensitive to words. Some of the video links may contain vulgar language.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

GQ Chris

ooey gooey is for brownies, not Bible teachers
Jan 17, 2005
Golden State
✟45,842.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
I need some prayer, I am doing really good staying away from bars, and staying away from wayward women, but lately its been getting really tougher, I am missing that female touch and I am in danger of calling up some past acquaintences; I have been doing really good this year though but lately I am getting tempted.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Q

Quoth

Hey ya'll. I just.....really need some prayer right now. I'm so tired of pretending I'm okay when I'm not deep down inside. Life is eating me up and spitting me back out. I'm sick of it. I don't know what to do anymore.:cry::sigh:

sadcat.jpg

That makes me sad, Singing. You're in my prayers.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.