Ohio
✟36,579.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
I thought of the casting crowns song too..
But my requests are for all the kids who left the weekend I helped on today, that they leave with something they'll never forget. And thanks to God for helping me open up a little better.. I was able to get in front of people and talk...

Reactions: traingosorry
Upvote 0

Supplanter

There is no charge for awesomeness.
May 12, 2008
Georgia
Visit site
✟11,782.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
I thought of the casting crowns song too..
But my requests are for all the kids who left the weekend I helped on today, that they leave with something they'll never forget. And thanks to God for helping me open up a little better.. I was able to get in front of people and talk...

That;s wonderful! I'll be praying for the kids and rejoicing for you.

Upvote 0
Q

Quoth

Offering thanks and praise for the Lord's success in Ishida's life, and praying in joy that it continues.

Please pray that I will stay focused today on that which I need to do, for my own mind would rather go down other paths that would waste the day. I have quite a few things that I have "let go", and I need to correct that so I will be able to drive legally.

Upvote 0

Supplanter

There is no charge for awesomeness.
May 12, 2008
Georgia
Visit site
✟11,782.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Still praying for everyone's needs and would like to request prayer for myself. Please pray that I would be disciplined in terms of diet and exercise. God has reallt been amazing and brought me back from some serious health problems and I want to honor Him and reach my personal goals when it comes to taking care of my body.

Also, please pray that God would help me with my relationship with my sister-in-law and brother.

Upvote 0

PeculiarTreasure

Mishief Mangaged
Feb 3, 2007
South Carolina
✟27,848.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I want to add in a request for myself if ya'll don't mind.

As most of you know I've been job hunting for quite some time now. I applied for a position today that I think would be really awesome. If ya'll could just pray that God's will be done that'd be awesome. Thanks ya'll.

Also just for wisdom and guidance on where else to apply.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Q

Quoth

Sleeping patterns still sucking...

Trying to still get everything together to expedite getting my identification back together...you never realize how limiting life in this society is until you lose your "papers".

From Hunt for Red October
"You can go from state to state without papers."

"No papers?"

"No papers."

Oh, if they only knew.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Q

Quoth

I have to work tonight, and I'd much rather stay and hang out on CF (that might sound dumb). I seriously don't want to go, but I am going, and I will attempt to do my best. Please pray that my attitude is one of working for the Lord, not for men.

R.S.

P.S. I wish we could sticky this sucker. If it wasn't for the line in Supplanter's signature, I would've forgotten about my own thread! :sorry:

Upvote 0

Tink

our God is faithful. ♥
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2004
Texas
✟56,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
I have to work tonight, and I'd much rather stay and hang out on CF (that might sound dumb). I seriously don't want to go, but I am going, and I will attempt to do my best. Please pray that my attitude is one of working for the Lord, not for men.

R.S.

P.S. I wish we could sticky this sucker. If it wasn't for the line in Supplanter's signature, I would've forgotten about my own thread! :sorry:

I'll talk to one of the Mods about how to get it stickied. And still praying for everyone.

It's been stuck.

:)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.