WHAT HAPPENS TO THE UNREPENTANT WICKED AFTER THE 2ND COMING?

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
The Kingdom of His dear Son
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
The scriptures say nobody will be unrepentant in the end. Everybody will repent and believe. The nations get saved. That's the POWER OF GOD. If you want most ppl annihilated, just go outside see what the devil's up to in the world right now.

How one person could stand in the Blaze of all blazes and not be changed is a mystery unfathomed for my wee mind.

Another mystery =

How is the One whose reach is one of steadfast love that never ceases, ever, could lose one single one for whom His blessed Son is the propitiation?

The Master of reconciliation loses nothing.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Der Alte

This is me about 1 yr. old.
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
EST
✟993,488.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
FineLinen said:
How one person could stand in the Blaze of all blazes and not be changed is a mytsery unfathomed for my wee mind.
Another mystery =
How is the One whose reach is one of steadfast love that never ceases, ever, could lose one single one for whom His blessed Son is the propitiation?
The Master of reconciliation loses nothing.
Apparently UR-ites believe that all they have to do is repeat their UR mantras over and over and over that supposedly makes it correct.

Upvote 0

Shrewd Manager

Through him, in all things, more than conquerors.
Site Supporter
Aug 16, 2019
Melbourne
✟364,409.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Where does it say that the unrepentant wicked after the second coming will repent and believe and receive everlasting life (scripture please)? This would be a contradiction of over 100+ scriptures already provided stating that the unrepentant wicked receive the second death and are destroyed in the lake of fire. If you have no scripture how can you make these claims?

Though the wicked is shown favor, He does not learn righteousness; He deals unjustly in the land of uprightness, And does not perceive the majesty of the LORD. O LORD, Your hand is lifted up yet they do not see it. They see Your zeal for the people and are put to shame; Indeed, fire will devour Your enemies. LORD, You will establish peace for us, Since You have also performed for us all our works. (Isa 26:9-11)

Nations will see and be ashamed of all their might. They will put their hand on their mouth, Their ears will be deaf. (Micah 7:16)

and [satan] will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth—Gog and Magog—to assemble them for battle. Their number is like the sand of the seashore. And they came up on the broad plain of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city, and fire came down from heaven and devoured them.
(Rev 20:8-9)

"Turn to Me and be saved, all the ends of the earth; For I am God, and there is no other. "I have sworn by Myself, The word has gone forth from My mouth in righteousness And will not turn back, That to Me every knee will bow, every tongue will swear allegiance. "They will say of Me, 'Only in the LORD are righteousness and strength.' Men will come to Him, And all who were angry at Him will be put to shame. In the LORD all the descendants of Israel Shall be justified, and shall glory.’ ” (Isa 45:22-25)

"Who will not fear, O Lord, and glorify Your name? For You alone are holy; For ALL THE NATIONS WILL COME AND WORSHIP BEFORE YOU, FOR YOUR RIGHTEOUS ACTS HAVE BEEN REVEALED." (Rev 15:4, Ps 86:9)

The nations will walk by its light, and the kings of the earth will bring their glory into it. In the daytime (for there will be no night there) its gates will never be closed; and they will bring the glory and the honor of the nations into it; (Rev 21:24-26)

See how it works LGW? The nations are humbled by the revelation of God's righteousness, and turn to Him and pay homage, subdued and renewed in Christ.

Idk why you need to turn it into a splatter movie.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Though the wicked is shown favor, He does not learn righteousness; He deals unjustly in the land of uprightness, And does not perceive the majesty of the LORD. O LORD, Your hand is lifted up yet they do not see it. They see Your zeal for the people and are put to shame; Indeed, fire will devour Your enemies. LORD, You will establish peace for us, Since You have also performed for us all our works. (Isa 26:9-11)

Nations will see and be ashamed of all their might. They will put their hand on their mouth, Their ears will be deaf. (Micah 7:16)

and [satan] will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth—Gog and Magog—to assemble them for battle. Their number is like the sand of the seashore. And they came up on the broad plain of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city, and fire came down from heaven and devoured them.
(Rev 20:8-9)

"Turn to Me and be saved, all the ends of the earth; For I am God, and there is no other. "I have sworn by Myself, The word has gone forth from My mouth in righteousness And will not turn back, That to Me every knee will bow, every tongue will swear allegiance. "They will say of Me, 'Only in the LORD are righteousness and strength.' Men will come to Him, And all who were angry at Him will be put to shame. In the LORD all the descendants of Israel Shall be justified, and shall glory.’ ” (Isa 45:22-25)

"Who will not fear, O Lord, and glorify Your name? For You alone are holy; For ALL THE NATIONS WILL COME AND WORSHIP BEFORE YOU, FOR YOUR RIGHTEOUS ACTS HAVE BEEN REVEALED." (Rev 15:4, Ps 86:9)

The nations will walk by its light, and the kings of the earth will bring their glory into it. In the daytime (for there will be no night there) its gates will never be closed; and they will bring the glory and the honor of the nations into it; (Rev 21:24-26)

See how it works LGW? The nations are humbled by the revelation of God's righteousness, and turn to Him and pay homage, subdued and renewed in Christ.

Idk why you need to turn it into a splatter movie.

God's people are from all nations of the world dear friend. So which one of those scriptures you have posted here says that the unrepentant wicked after the second coming receive eternal life in contradiction to over 100+ scriptures already provided that specifically state in God's Word that the unrepentant wicked after the second coming are destroyed in the second death in the lake of fire and do not receive eternal life?

Reactions: Jesus is YHWH
Upvote 0

Shrewd Manager

Site Supporter
Aug 16, 2019
Melbourne
✟364,409.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
God's people are from all nations of the world dear friend. So which one of those scriptures you have posted here says that the unrepentant wicked after the second coming receive eternal life in contradiction to over 100+ scriptures already provided that specifically state in God's Word that the unrepentant wicked after the second coming are destroyed in the second death in the lake of fire and do not receive eternal life?

Do I have to treat you like someone with a comprehension deficit, my friend?

Those verses clearly show that ALL the wicked nations will be saved by God's fiery zeal. They are humbled and won over by the revelation of God's righteousness.

If you just cover your eyes and ears and yell 'destroyed destroyed!' you'll never see the truth. Seek ye first the Kingdom and righteousness.

• Agree
Reactions: FineLinen
Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Do I have to treat you like someone with a comprehension deficit, my friend?

Those verses clearly show that ALL the wicked nations will be saved by God's fiery zeal. They are humbled and won over by the revelation of God's righteousness.

If you just cover your eyes and ears and yell 'destroyed destroyed!' you'll never see the truth. Seek ye first the Kingdom and righteousness.

Ok prove to me which one of those scriptures you provided is talking about the unrepentant wicked? If you cannot why are you pretending that they are? So which one of those scriptures you have posted says that the unrepentant wicked after the second coming receive eternal life in contradiction to over 100+ scriptures already provided that specifically state in God's Word that the unrepentant wicked after the second coming are destroyed in the second death in the lake of fire and do not receive eternal life?

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Ok prove to me....

Nothing can be be proved to you. You must be awake, have your hearing ears on, (with your fingers out of your ears), and your poor eyes open!

Gigantic alert!

The parousia of the Master of Reconciliation is NOT the final chapter!

• Optimistic
Reactions: LoveGodsWord
Upvote 0

Shrewd Manager

Site Supporter
Aug 16, 2019
Melbourne
✟364,409.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Ok prove to me which one of those scriptures you provided is talking about the unrepentant wicked? If you cannot why are you pretending that they are? So which one of those scriptures you have posted says that the unrepentant wicked after the second coming receive eternal life in contradiction to over 100+ scriptures already provided that specifically state in God's Word that the unrepentant wicked after the second coming are destroyed in the second death in the lake of fire and do not receive eternal life?

It's all there in the scriptures I posted LGW. I commend them to you.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Nothing can be be proved to you. You must be awake, have your hearing ears on, (with your fingers out of your ears), and your poor eyes open!

Gigantic alert!

The parousia of the Master of Reconciliation is NOT the final chapter!

I am sorry dear Fine, if it is not in the scriptures I do not believe it. I have asked you and your friends more than once now to show me a single scripture that says that the unrepentant wicked receive eternal life after the second coming. Yet not a single scripture has been provided. God has already awakened me dear friend and shown me over 100+ scriptures I have already provided here that disagrees with the gambling lady of second chances (Universalism). According to God's Word (not mine) all the unrepentant wicked are destroyed in the second death in the lake of fire after the second coming. One would have to close their eyes and have their fingers in their ears not to see and believe God's Word in regards to this matter. Your not doing this are you?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
It's all there in the scriptures I posted LGW. I commend them to you.
Where dear Shrewd can you show me one scripture which is in reference to the unrepentant wicked after the second coming? So which one of those scriptures you have posted says that the unrepentant wicked after the second coming receive eternal life in contradiction to over 100+ scriptures already provided that specifically state in God's Word (not mine) that the unrepentant wicked after the second coming are destroyed in the second death in the lake of fire and do not receive eternal life?

I will wait for your reply and look forward to it. Many thanks.

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Last edited:
Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
The manifold wisdom of God.

Manifold = polupoikilos =

Much variegation.

Marked with great variety of colours.

The manifold wisdom of God is expressed in a couple of words in koine all speaking of something more, yes much more like polupoikilos.

The radical pas gives way to polupoikilos and an expanse within Dear Abba flowing into inarticulate dimensions of His inner sanctuary of Himself.

" And so here I am, preaching and writing about things that are way over my head, the inexhaustible riches and generosity of Christ. My task is to bring out in the open and make plain what God, who created all this in the first place, has been doing in secret and behind the scenes all along… this extraordinary plan of God is becoming known and talked about even among the angels!" -MSG-

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Sameo....sameo....sameo......sameo.....sameo =
Rote =Definition of ROT “the same old thing” etc. etc. etc. etc. to infinity"

I am sorry dear Fine, please forgive me but if it is not in the scriptures, I do not believe it.

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I am sorry dear Fine, please forgive me but if it is not in the scriptures, I do not believe it.

Lover: seeing and hearing must come out of the Being of the living God of glory. That One alone can quicken and make alive the manifold depths of what is contained therein. I trust as your life is awakened into His glorious enterprises new horizons of His glory will break upon you!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Lover: seeing and hearing must come out of the Being of the living God of glory. That One alone can quicken and make alive the manifold depths of what is contained therein. I trust as your life is awakened into His glorious enterprises new horizons of His glory will break upon you!
Actually dear Fine according to the scriptures it is God's Spirit that comes out of the Word of God to those who believe it by faith to awaken the mind and the heart. Faith in God's Word is how we walk in God's Spirit. Those who ignore God's Word close their eyes and ears to God's Word and reject God's Spirit, but ignoring God's Word does not make it disappear because according to the scriptures God's word we accept by faith or reject by unbelief becomes our judge come judgment day (see John 12:47-48). Only God's Word is true dear friend and we should believe and follow it over the teachings and traditions of men that break the commandments of God.

Hope this is helpful.

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Actually dear Fine according to the scriptures it is God's Spirit that comes out of the Word of God to those who believe it by faith to awaken the mind and the heart.

The Scriptures are letters in black and red letters with white spaces between the lines. The Lord speaks out of Himself in words that are anakrino & energes & oxus.

Those words are Spirit & Love & Light and Fire, sharper than a surgeons scalpel & capable of separating soul from spirit by dikneomai.

His words are NOT letters, they are words out of Himself in quickening dimensions of Himself!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
The Scriptures are letters in black and red letters with white spaces between the lines. The Lord speaks out of Himself in words that are anakrino & energes & oxus.

Those words are Spirit & Love & Light and Fire, sharper than a surgeons scalpel & capable of separating soul from spirit by dikneomai.

His words are NOT letters, they are words out of Himself in quickening dimensions of Himself!

It seems you did not read what was posted to you. Please have another go dear friend. What do you think what you are quoting from says?

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I am actually wondering as is others why "Universalists" think Satan and one third of heavens angles were cast out of heaven for their rebellion. Why was Adam and Eve given a test of faith with regard to the forbidden tree? And why God would allow six thousand years of sin with all of it's unimaginable suffering on His creation, and in the end save everyone, those with faith, and those without faith? Why then is God allowing sin to rein from the time that He created the angles? No one has bothered to answer this.

Upvote 0

Jord Simcha

Nov 30, 2019
Groningen
✟60,922.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am actually wondering as is others why "Universalists" think Satan and one third of heavens angles were cast out of heaven for their rebellion. Why was Adam and Eve given a test of faith with regard to the forbidden tree? And why God would allow six thousand years of sin with all of it's unimaginable suffering on His creation, and in the end save everyone, those with faith, and those without faith? Why then is God allowing sin to rein from the time that He created the angles? No one has bothered to answer this.
Because they aren't relevant to how many people will be saved.

I could ask the same if just a select group was saved: why did God let sin reign from this time in history bla bla bla...?

Upvote 0