Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
From the hurricanes to the wildfires to all other ''natural disasters'' that are occurring in the United States.

What are your thoughts?

I think that weather modification plays a big role with the hurricanes and other significant storms we have had the past two years, yet I believe the wildfires is out of this world.
I am looking for opinions and maybe a faith based concept on this.

Basil the Great

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2009
✟721,543.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
There is no real trend yet re: the hurricanes, as we had four big ones in one season and three of them were back-to-back, somewhere around the year 2000. However, there is a definite trend with wildfires in the Western U.S. in recent years. Global warming could be a factor in the wildfires. Gov. Brown seems to think so.

Upvote 0

rGarrett

στον θεό που εμπιστευόμαστε
Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2018
Eau Claire
✟93,802.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
There is no real trend yet re: the hurricanes, as we had four big ones in one season and three of them were back-to-back, somewhere around the year 2000. However, there is a definite trend with wildfires in the Western U.S. in recent years. Global warming could be a factor in the wildfires. Gov. Brown seems to think so.
Go ahead and look up US PATENT HAARP.
I completely believe in weather modification, as hurricane Harvey was one of the biggest eye openers to HAARP.
It is completely my opinion, yet if you hook up the US PATENT, maybe it will give you some insight to some weather modification, mainly in the hurricane part.

Upvote 0