Virginia
✟153,535.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I've heard talk on the radio about a Chinese nationalist on the California voters commission in a city and isn't a citizen of this country??

San Francisco I just read, since they removed the requirement that you have to be a citizen to server in the United States governments.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟368,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
That is already a reality:

The rise of domestic extremism in America

Data shows a surge in homegrown incidents not seen in a quarter-century

The surge reflects a growing threat from homegrown terrorism not seen in a quarter-century, with right-wing extremist attacks and plots greatly eclipsing those from the far left and causing more deaths, the analysis shows.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/interactive/2021/domestic-terrorism-data/
Yes but....he's not going to be the victim of a white AMERICAN terorrist. They don't kill other white people.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟368,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
I don't buy the leftist propaganda that the majority of hate crimes are being done by right-wing racists.
What you mean to say is, because the FBI and CIA no longer has any credibility because "x", you don't buy the copious amounts of data that directly indicates that the majority of hate crimes are being done by right wing racists.

Why do you TRULY think that wouldn't be true?

In the 80s the left leaning terrorists groups in the US were greater; animal and environmental groups were prevelant and did bombings and other such actions.

Why are people on the right side of the spectrum have such a hard time accepting that some OTHER people on the right are violent, awful people?

Upvote 0

Vambram

Born-again Christian; Constitutional conservative
Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟66,263.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I remember the riots in 2020.
Also, I do remember the violent attacks against churches and pro-life clinics by the extremists from the left. I remember a couple of "mass shootings" by far left extremists.
And I do also remember, and condemn, violent far right extremists attacks.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟368,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
I remember the riots in 2020.
Also, I do remember the violent attacks against churches and pro-life clinics by the extremists from the left.
I remember a far RIGHT attack against a church....and I have a HAZEY memory of ONE pro-life clinic having SOMETHING happen.

That is HARDLY a movement. NOBODY is saying those events don't happen. Back in the 80s, there was a lot of racism too; it's not that racist attacks just ....disappeared. BUT there was a GREATER number and GREATER trend by the other groups I had mentioned.

I remember a couple of "mass shootings" by far left extremists.
In 2020? I don't recall that.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,212.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Yes but....he's not going to be the victim of a white AMERICAN terorrist. They don't kill other white people.
Unless the white AMERICAN terrorist thinks the white people might be Jewish or liberal, or athiests or homosexual, or... (long list).

• Agree
Reactions: john23237
Upvote 0

Vambram

Born-again Christian; Constitutional conservative
Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟66,263.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I remember a far RIGHT attack against a church....and I have a HAZEY memory of ONE pro-life clinic having SOMETHING happen.

That is HARDLY a movement. NOBODY is saying those events don't happen. Back in the 80s, there was a lot of racism too; it's not that racist attacks just ....disappeared. BUT there was a GREATER number and GREATER trend by the other groups I had mentioned.

In 2020? I don't recall that.
The mass shootings with which I referred happened in the last 3 years.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟368,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Do you remember any specific details? Honestly, the only mass hsooting I remember hearing about in the US in that time frame was the white guy who busted into the black church and shot it up.

I mean JUST anti-asian hate crime increase over 300% in that time.

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced

I know that this article is informed speculation by Gordan G. Chang. However, what do you all think of the chances of his opinion possibly becoming reality?
China needs the West. China's economy is crumbling now. Unlike Russia, China's economy has been mostly export driven for decades. I'd be much more concerned about Muslim terror cells, at least for now. Muslim terrorists are driven by religious ideology, not by national interests. What Islam failed to do by conquest in the Middle Ages, it is doing by mass migration now.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟368,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
China needs the West. China's economy is crumbling now. Unlike Russia, China's economy has been mostly export driven for decades. I'd be much more concerned about Muslim terror cells, at least for now. Muslim terrorists are driven by religious ideology, not by national interests. What Islam failed to do by conquest in the Middle Ages, it is doing by mass migration now.
Live in relative peace as a minority group in a pluraistic society while contributing positively to said society and its advancements?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,212.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Right-wing extremists committed every ideologically driven mass killing identified in the U.S. in 2022, with an "unusually high" proportion perpetrated by white supremacists, according to a new report published Thursday.

All the extremist-related murders in 2022 were committed by right-wing extremists of various kinds, who typically commit most such killings each year but only occasionally are responsible for all (the last time this occurred was 2012). Left-wing extremists engage in violence ranging from assaults to fire-bombings and arsons, but since the late 1980s have not often targeted people with deadly violence. The same cannot be said for domestic Islamist extremists, but deadly incidents linked to Islamist extremism have decreased significantly in the U.S. over the past five years.

White supremacists commit the greatest number of domestic extremist-related murders in most years, but in 2022 the percentage was unusually high: 21 of the 25 murders were linked to white supremacists. Again, this is primarily due to mass shootings. Only one of the murders was committed by a right-wing anti-government extremist—the lowest number since 2017.

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Live in relative peace as a minority group in a pluraistic society while contributing positively to said society and its advancements?
In the US, maybe. In Europe and the UK, it is catastrophic. The difference is the percentage of the population that is Muslim. London has no-go areas and Sharia courts. Yes, religious apartheid. There are no "Christian" courts. A bus company refused an Easter ad on their buses but were willing to put "Happy Ramadan". London has been nicknamed "Londonistan" for a good reason. Their Muslim Mayor has said that people should get used to terror attacks. After all, only a few people get stabbed or beheaded now and again.

The UK and France especially are beholden to the Middle Eastern nations. Some people are beginning to wake up to the problems Muslims are causing. Australia is better off, but we have some issues. Muslims have requested the right to create entirely Muslim suburbs. Jews in this country are being verbally, and sometimes, physically attacked. The Gaza war has brought the antisemitic rabble out of the woodwork. We have people living among us who think that Hamas was perfectly justified in murdering babies and raping their mothers. Many Muslims are peaceful. We have an Ahmadiyya mosque a few km from us. They reject violence, but they are not considered Muslim by the main Muslim denominations. It's those who take the Qu'ran literally that bother me. What Muslims say in public often does not match what is being said in the mosque.

• Winner
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,212.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
In the US, maybe. In Europe and the UK, it is catastrophic.
Well, that's a testable claim....

In Europe, only Russia has a violent crime rate greater than that of the United States.

Australia also has a much lower violent crime rate than the United States.

Don't be so gullible. Instead of buying every hysterical story about Muslims taking over the world, check the stories, and get some data so you won't be so easy to fool.

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Well, that's a testable claim....

In Europe, only Russia has a violent crime rate greater than that of the United States.

Australia also has a much lower violent crime rate than the United States.

Don't be so gullible. Instead of buying every hysterical story about Muslims taking over the world, check the stories, and get some data so you won't be so easy to fool.
The data is not easily come by as crime by Muslims is not reported as such. The UK cannot afford (literally) to offend the Middle East nations. ME investment in London and the UK generally is a great deal. A quick look at real estate news will show how much of the UK is owned by ME companies and individuals.

Denmark, who opened their doors to Muslim migrants, has stated that over half of those immigrants have committed crimes. The progressives in Europe are being to regret their open door policy. And yes, America's crime rate is terrible. Lax gun laws do not help. There are 50 million Muslims in Europe and about 4 million in the UK.

I have an interest in this as I was born in London. I visited the UK in 2016. The change since my last visit in 1994 was dramatic and sad to see. I can say the same about the US as well.

Australia has a number of organised crime gangs, like most other developed nations. The biker gangs are prominent. There are also gangs of "Middle Eastern" criminals, often of Lebanese descent. Somewhat reminiscent of the Mafia, also active in Australia.

• Agree
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,212.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
The data is not easily come by as crime by Muslims is not reported as such.
Oh, of course. They're all lying about it.
iu

Denmark, who opened their doors to Muslim migrants, has stated that over half of those immigrants have committed crimes.
But you can't show us that? Why can't you?
I have an interest in this as I was born in London. I visited the UK in 2016. The change since my last visit in 1994 was dramatic and sad to see. I can say the same about the US as well.
As you have seen, illegal immigrants (and immigrants in general) are less violent and more law-abiding than are native-born Americans. This, for example, is why El Paso, TX is one of the safest urban areas in the U.S.; it has a high percentage of illegal immigrants.

Do you really think we're going to believe that Europe has the opposite experience that we do? Especially considering that you can't provide any evidence for your claims?

Reactions: rambot
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Oh, of course. They're all lying about it.
iu

But you can't show us that? Why can't you?

As you have seen, illegal immigrants (and immigrants in general) are less violent and more law-abiding than are native-born Americans. This, for example, is why El Paso, TX is one of the safest urban areas in the U.S.; it has a high percentage of illegal immigrants.

Do you really think we're going to believe that Europe has the opposite experience that we do? Especially considering that you can't provide any evidence for your claims?

Do you think that I pull these statements out of the air?

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟368,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
In the US, maybe. In Europe and the UK, it is catastrophic.
No it's not. Rich people, as they take your money have convinced you it's their fault.

The difference is the percentage of the population that is Muslim. London has no-go areas and Sharia courts.
1. No go areas are a lie and I'll thank you not to repeat falsehoods.
2.sharia courte have absolutely not legal bearing in the UK so slow the rolll

Yes, religious apartheid. There are no "Christian" courts.
OK. Go make some and convince people to be subjected. So long as everyone is aware your Christian court, bears no legal weight, fill your boots.

A bus company refused an Easter ad on their buses but were willing to put "Happy Ramadan".
I bet you couldn't find a single bus ad with a Christian theme at Christmas too hey?
I mean you can Google and find pictures of what you claim doesn't happen

London has been nicknamed "Londonistan" for a good reason.
yes. Because bigots are scared and being scared makes people stupid.
Their Muslim Mayor has said that people should get used to terror attacks. After all, only a few people get stabbed or beheaded now and again.
well so far everything you've written is untrue. I think now I'll just ask for a source

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,212.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
It seems a bit weird, since, for example ,the United States has a violent crime rate higher than any of those demographic groups in Denmark.

But illegal immigrants in the United States are less violent and more law-abiding than native-born Americans.

I notice that immigrants from the U.S. to Denmark have a much lower rate of violent crime than Americans generally. I'm guessing that this is because there aren't many people from red states immigrating to Denmark. (red states are markedly more violent than most blue states)

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟368,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens

Lol. That is one document against 6 claims.

Also it shows conviction rate. So what I understand is that the justice system is incredibly efficient at punishing minorities. That is rhe most definitive statement that can be made with that data.

I'm not saying you are incorrect I'm just saying that doesn't necessarily prove what you hope so securely.

Upvote 0