✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Yum! What's your favorite sea food?
It's unfathomable that I would choose just one. But I love all kinds: crawfish, oysters on the half shell, soft and hard shelled crab, shrimp, salmon is good, seaweed, and scallops and mussels are good too. How about you? o_O:friedshrimp:

I had a pear. I cheated over the weekend, so back at my healthy eating today!
:redcard:

Upvote 0

shineyourlight

Mar 6, 2020
New York
✟71,112.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Fresh spinach + tomatoes + croutons + canned chicken + ranch.

I don't know how I'm going to continue to have lunches like that when I go back to the office.
Soooo.....a salad? :p

Are you not in the office because of Covid?

It's unfathomable that I would choose just one. But I love all kinds: crawfish, oysters on the half shell, soft and hard shelled crab, shrimp, salmon is good, seaweed, and scallops and mussels are good too. How about you? o_O:friedshrimp:

:redcard:
I love lobster, crab, and shrimp. You have a variety of seafood, it seems like :) No wonder you like sushi!

And yes, I'm in big trouble with myself after this weekend. I workout daily and eat pretty healthy. Weekends can be sometimes tough when I have plans, which I did.

But, I promise, I'm back at it! *flexes*

• Useful
Reactions: Rigatoni
Upvote 0

Sketcher

Born Imperishable
Feb 23, 2004
✟380,249.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Soooo.....a salad? :p

Are you not in the office because of Covid?
Yeah, it's a salad and it tasted pretty good. Either a big can of chicken or a couple hard boiled eggs to give it some volume and it's most of a meal.

We've been out of the office since March 2020 and haven't gone back yet, because of COVID. They keep pushing the dates back but now the talk is getting more serious with vaccinations becoming available.

I've actually lost weight over the last year in no small part due to better lunches. I'm not constrained by portability issues or what's in the break room or the fast food options nearby.

Reactions: DragonFox91
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DragonFox91

Dec 20, 2020
Michigan
✟215,500.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Brussel sprouts are delicious :yum:

We've been out of the office since March 2020 and haven't gone back yet, because of COVID. They keep pushing the dates back but now the talk is getting more serious with vaccinations becoming available.
same here. I'm expecting call back any day now, I'd imagine no later than October. Although I'm hearing rumors of more lockdowns coming due to Delta variant.......

Upvote 0

HisGraceAbounds

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2019
Central Illinois
✟267,200.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
I bought too much of the instant macaroni and cheese, thinking that my throat would be sore for longer than it has.

I don't like it as well as 'real' box mac and cheese (I ain't even mentioning REAL macaroni and cheese because we all know there's a huge chasm betwixt)

I'm stubborn (and cheap as they come), so I am eating more of this micro-nuke, super-quick, kinda ick macaroni and cheese. Makes me grumpy.

I need a hug and a real meal.

• Friendly
Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

HisGraceAbounds

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2019
Central Illinois
✟267,200.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Okay folks, sit down for this one.

pop4f3pjj

I'm going to take all this and through some prestidigitation, I'm going to transform it into what will be 'supper' this Friday evening at the Casa de la Dweeb, Puerto Incel.

pnGEBkcvj

That's caramelized onion, roasted red pepper, and deli-sliced turkey. Seasoned with a little salt, pepper, and probably too much garlic. Totally don't care.

pno887EPj

I put a schmear of mayonnaise on both sides of the toasted bread. This is really only to serve as a barrier so the bread doesn't get mushy, soggy, and sad. There is a time and place for soggy bread (hello, bread pudding!), but tonight is not that time.

poZQBDQxj

Yes, I fit the entire skillet's worth of filling on these tiny little bread discs. How? Very carefully. I have fine, steady hands. Also, I made this much, so I am going to USE this much. Yes, the topping sits rather precariously upon the bread.

pnF2l0XKj

You just KNOW I have to put some cheese on that, right? Yeah. Some little drippy dots of dijon mustard too...because it is awesome.

po7GIGUAj

Close the lid, and ever so carefully yet intentionally, kind of smoosh the thing together. It takes finesse to get it just right without everything going out the sides. *buffs fingernails*

pntPZiZtj

Lastly, close up the aluminum foil very neatly. Excessively neatly. Do it and make it look like a present. Happy un-birthday His GraceAbounds! Have some snacks! Nom, nom, nom.

...I ain't 'et it yet, but I'll let you know how it turns out.

*winks*

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0