Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by thetruthseeker
Hi Pastor N.B.,

What are you saying here?

Thanks.

Your brother in Christ,
TheTruthSeeker

Hi,
just saying that the mother & her harlots are a done deal. (still good in/mature Christian saints there though---the 666 testing is for them, 70 AD or Eze. 9's counterpart)

But that the ones who are of the Virgin denomination are seen 'JUDGED' before the 666 thing, except for their in/mature one who will be tested with the Sun. 666 Mark & the worlds professed. (friends?? look, no arguement from this end, just [fact], "If you love Me keep my commandments"! simple & bottom line! Eccl. 12:13-14)

And about the Virgin denomination of Matt. 25 (Virgin for pure doctrines only) we see the SEPERATION [before the Mark]. See 2 Thess. 2:1-3.
And [their] 'prophesied testing' was, & is, again to be repeated. (First as in 1 Peter 4:17 & Lev. 16:14's 'seven times'. Try John 9:39)

'Inspired' prophecy shows these ones of Isa. 5 from start to finish! The 'total' picture! (this is 'TOUCHING HIS VINEYARD or FOLD'. Not the false ones)
Any how verse 7 tells what the Vineyard is, & verse 3 tells what the 'FINAL' testing was for both Virgin denominations. (or Vineyard=Fold=denomination) And again, not the professed ones!

"JUDGE, I PRAY YOU, *BETWIXT ME AND MY *VINEYARD". Verse 3. And just Twice in history do we see this 'ending of the old testament & the ending of the new testament' history of TOTAL seperation from a Virgin Fold!

WHY IS THE QUESTION that must be understood?
Because Christ has been PUT OUT! See Joshuas 7:12's last part of the verse. Twice repeated?? Read Eccl. 1:9-10 & Eccl. 3:15.

Israel of olds Virgin doctrines saved no one without Christ and His Rightousness. Yet, the ones that left & followed Christ out in Matt. 25:6 KEPT both Christ & His Virgin doctrines! :bow: The Tares that were left intack until 70AD's slaughter are seen in Matt. 10:23 doing the same work again! (notice that it was Christ that was there at the time, speaking)

I full well know that most will not know what is being said, [yet that is]. But in Matt. 25 there was (past/tense) to be an MIDNIGHT CRY & A LOUD CRY which are at least 39 years apart, as seen in past history. It was both Christ & repeated by Pauls inspiration, that told us THIS TIME around that it would be cut SHORT IN RIGHTOUSNESS. :clap:

I suspect that you are the only one that will understand this post :cry: ----P/N/B/

Upvote 0
Originally posted by Pastor N.B.

Hi,
just saying that the mother & her harlots are a done deal. (still good in/mature Christian saints there though---the 666 testing is for them, 70 AD or Eze. 9's counterpart)

But that the ones who are of the Virgin denomination are seen 'JUDGED' before the 666 thing, except for their in/mature one who will be tested with the Sun. 666 Mark & the worlds professed. (friends?? look, no arguement from this end, just [fact], "If you love Me keep my commandments"! simple & bottom line! Eccl. 12:13-14)

And about the Virgin denomination of Matt. 25 (Virgin for pure doctrines only) we see the SEPERATION [before the Mark]. See 2 Thess. 2:1-3.
And [their] 'prophesied testing' was, & is, again to be repeated. (First as in 1 Peter 4:17 & Lev. 16:14's 'seven times'. Try John 9:39)

'Inspired' prophecy shows these ones of Isa. 5 from start to finish! The 'total' picture! (this is 'TOUCHING HIS VINEYARD or FOLD'. Not the false ones)
Any how verse 7 tells what the Vineyard is, & verse 3 tells what the 'FINAL' testing was for both Virgin denominations. (or Vineyard=Fold=denomination) And again, not the professed ones!

"JUDGE, I PRAY YOU, *BETWIXT ME AND MY *VINEYARD". Verse 3. And just Twice in history do we see this 'ending of the old testament & the ending of the new testament' history of TOTAL seperation from a Virgin Fold!

WHY IS THE QUESTION that must be understood?
Because Christ has been PUT OUT! See Joshuas 7:12's last part of the verse. Twice repeated?? Read Eccl. 1:9-10 & Eccl. 3:15.

Israel of olds Virgin doctrines saved no one without Christ and His Rightousness. Yet, the ones that left & followed Christ out in Matt. 25:6 KEPT both Christ & His Virgin doctrines! :bow: The Tares that were left intack until 70AD's slaughter are seen in Matt. 10:23 doing the same work again! (notice that it was Christ that was there at the time, speaking)

I full well know that most will not know what is being said, [yet that is]. But in Matt. 25 there was (past/tense) to be an MIDNIGHT CRY & A LOUD CRY which are at least 39 years apart, as seen in past history. It was both Christ & repeated by Pauls inspiration, that told us THIS TIME around that it would be cut SHORT IN RIGHTOUSNESS. :clap:

I suspect that you are the only one that will understand this post :cry: ----P/N/B/

Hi Pastor N.B.,

The mother and the harlots are not a done deal. The Biblical Historicist interpretation of prophecy makes this clear.

Please click on the link below for more of a background.

The Mark of the Catholic Church

Please, however, note that this thread is for the discussion of the true Sabbath (Saturday) and its duration throughout eternity. Perhaps we will need a new thread for the discussion of the harlot, Beast, Antichrist etc...the son of perdition.

Thanks.

Your brother in Christ,
TheTruthSeeker

Upvote 0
Hi Pastor N.B.,

The mother and the harlots are not a done deal. The Biblical Historicist interpretation of prophecy makes this clear.

Please click on the link below for more of a background.

The Mark of the Catholic Church

Please, however, note that this thread is for the discussion of the true Sabbath (Saturday) and its duration throughout eternity. Perhaps we will need a new thread for the discussion of the harlot, Beast, Antichrist etc...the son of perdition.

Thanks.

Your brother in Christ,
TheTruthSeeker

Hi All,

I been away from this forum for a while (I've been very busy). I miss it.

Has anyone looked into the last post? What are your thoughts or feeling?

Your brother in Christ,
TheTruthSeeker

Upvote 0

Baptistgal

Nov 25, 2002
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟306.00
Faith
Baptist
Is this thread still about what day is the Sabbath? There is a passage in Philippians....I think that's the right book....that talks about not judging anyone else based on what day they consider holy, as long as they consider it holy unto the Lord. "The Sabbath was made for man, not man for the Sabbath", as Jesus put it. It's not holy because of its own merit, rather it is holy because God wants us to take a day to rest and reflect on Him.

Upvote 0
Originally posted by Baptistgal
Is this thread still about what day is the Sabbath? There is a passage in Philippians....I think that's the right book....that talks about not judging anyone else based on what day they consider holy, as long as they consider it holy unto the Lord. "The Sabbath was made for man, not man for the Sabbath", as Jesus put it. It's not holy because of its own merit, rather it is holy because God wants us to take a day to rest and reflect on Him.

Hi Baptisgal,

Please post the verses and I will respond. The Bible explains it all. It interprets itself.

Your brother in Christ,
TheTruthSeeker

Upvote 0
Hector Medina:

I myself am planning to go on both days.

Saturday is the sabbath in the 4th commandment.

And Jesus did come back on Sunday and theres nothing wrong with worshiping him on Sunday.

Thats the ONLY reason I would support Sunday sabbath.

What makes you think that Yeshua arose on Sunday?

Matthew 28:1: Now after the Sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first day of the week, Mary Magdalene and the other Mary came to look at the grave.

Matthew 28:6: He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay.

John 20:1-2: The first [day] of the week cometh Mary Magdalene early, when it was yet dark, unto the sepulchre, and seeth the stone taken away from the sepulchre. Then she runneth, and cometh to Simon Peter, and to the other disciple, whom Jesus loved, and saith unto them, They have taken away the Lord out of the sepulchre, and we know not where they have laid him.

According to the gospel accounts, the women came to the burial site at dawn on the 1st day of the week, but Yeshua was already gone. There is no reason for us to think he arose on Sunday. All we can know for certain is that Yeshua had arisen before anyone came to His burial site on Sunday morning.

It is far more likely that Yeshua died on Wednesday, and arose on Saturday.

Shimon

Upvote 0
Originally posted by Shimon
Hector Medina:

What makes you think that Yeshua arose on Sunday?

According to the gospel accounts, the women came to the burial site at dawn on the 1st day of the week, but Yeshua was already gone. There is no reason for us to think he arose on Sunday. All we can know for certain is that Yeshua had arisen before anyone came to His burial site on Sunday morning.

It is far more likely that Yeshua died on Wednesday, and arose on Saturday.

Shimon

Hi Shimon,

I've always understood that when we study a topic in the Bible, that all verses that pertain to a subject should be compared. This is how Jesus taught the two disciples on the road to Emmaus.

Luke 24:27 And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself.

Jesus died on Friday and rose on Sunday. This is plainly seen in Mark's account of the gospel.

Mark 15:37-47 And Jesus cried with a loud voice, and gave up the ghost. And the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom. And when the centurion, which stood over against him, saw that he so cried out, and gave up the ghost, he said, Truly this man was the Son of God. There were also women looking on afar off: among whom was Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James the less and of Joses, and Salome;_(Who also, when he was in Galilee, followed him, and ministered unto him;) and many other women which came up with him unto Jerusalem. And now when the even was come, because it was the preparation, that is, the day before the sabbath, Joseph of Arimathaea, an honourable counsellor, which also waited for the kingdom of God, came, and went in boldly unto Pilate, and craved the body of Jesus. And Pilate marvelled if he were already dead: and calling unto him the centurion, he asked him whether he had been any while dead. And when he knew it of the centurion, he gave the body to Joseph. And he bought fine linen, and took him down, and wrapped him in the linen, and laid him in a sepulchre which was hewn out of a rock, and rolled a stone unto the door of the sepulchre. And Mary Magdalene and Mary the mother of Joses beheld where he was laid.

Runs over to Mark 16...

Mark 16:1-9 And when the sabbath was past, Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James, and Salome, had bought sweet spices, that they might come and anoint him. And very early in the morning the first day of the week, they came unto the sepulchre at the rising of the sun. And they said among themselves, Who shall roll us away the stone from the door of the sepulchre? And when they looked, they saw that the stone was rolled away: for it was very great. And entering into the sepulchre, they saw a young man sitting on the right side, clothed in a long white garment; and they were affrighted. And he saith unto them, Be not affrighted: Ye seek Jesus of Nazareth, which was crucified: he is risen; he is not here: behold the place where they laid him. But go your way, tell his disciples and Peter that he goeth before you into Galilee: there shall ye see him, as he said unto you. And they went out quickly, and fled from the sepulchre; for they trembled and were amazed: neither said they any thing to any man; for they were afraid. Now when Jesus was risen early the first day of the week, he appeared first to Mary Magdalene, out of whom he had cast seven devils.

Jesus rested in His tomb the entire Sabbath (the seventh day--Saturday) and rose on the first day (Sunday). The disciples kept the Sabbath day after the death of Jesus.

Thanks for your reply.

Your brother in Christ/Yeshua/Prince of Peace/Rose of Sharon/Merciful/Longsuffering...,
TheTruthSeeker

Upvote 0

adam332

Deut. 10:12 And now, Israel, what doth the LORD t
Feb 10, 2002
Alabama
Visit site
✟15,922.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Well as romantic as the thought is of keeping any day as His Sabbath, and it still be considered as abiding in Him is ridiculous.

Where else do you dare apply such interpretation?

Explain to everyone: "How can you literally break any of the other nine commands and still be spiritually keeping them.

Can you literally use the Lord's name in vain, but still have kept the spirit of the law?

Can you literally murder someone and still have kept the spirit of the law?

etc.....

Doesn't Christ portay keeping them in the spirit, as the act of hate is the same as murder, the act of lust is the same as adultery, etc....

Such loose interpretation does not stand up to Biblical principals and is quickly found to be inconsistant

Actually what we find in the NT is that if we are indwelt with His Spirit, He will empower us to do these effortlessly. And that means He will make our thoughts Holy as well as are actions.

To imply that a literal application of the law, as a guage for sin,  is no longer necessary, is the exact opposite scriptural instruction.

1John 3:4  Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

Gal. 2:17  But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is therefore Christ the minister of sin? God forbid.

Rom. 9:14  What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid.

Rom. 3:31  Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

Rom. 6:15  What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.

Rom. 7:7  What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

There was never an issue between Christ and the Pharisee's rigidness on what day the Sabbath was!!!! The issue was purely on the strictness found in mans personal additions to the Sabbath. Christ showed us how to keep His Sabbath, in His spirit.

The bottom line is that all are fulfilled through Christ, for without His spirit we could not keep a single one. You truly want to know if you are abiding in Christ, then inspect your fruits!!! They are the evidence of Christ's enabling Spirit working in the heart of His believer. If while inspecting your fruits you notice that you do not keep HIS SEVENTH DAY SABBATH, then maybe you aren't as close to His spirit as you think.

Mat. 7:18  A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
19  Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
20  Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
21  Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22  Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23  And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
24  Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

25  And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.
26  And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:

Upvote 0

thetruthseeker

Sep 26, 2002
✟423.00
Originally posted by adam332
Well as romantic as the thought is of keeping any day as His Sabbath, and it still be considered as abiding in Him is ridiculous.

Where else do you dare apply such interpretation?

Explain to everyone: "How can you literally break any of the other nine commands and still be spiritually keeping them.

Can you literally use the Lord's name in vain, but still have kept the spirit of the law?

Can you literally murder someone and still have kept the spirit of the law?

etc.....

Doesn't Christ portay keeping them in the spirit, as the act of hate is the same as murder, the act of lust is the same as adultery, etc....

Such loose interpretation does not stand up to Biblical principals and is quickly found to be inconsistant

Actually what we find in the NT is that if we are indwelt with His Spirit, He will empower us to do these effortlessly. And that means He will make our thoughts Holy as well as are actions.

To imply that a literal application of the law, as a guage for sin,  is no longer necessary, is the exact opposite scriptural instruction.

1John 3:4  Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

Gal. 2:17  But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is therefore Christ the minister of sin? God forbid.

Rom. 9:14  What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid.

Rom. 3:31  Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

Rom. 6:15  What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.

Rom. 7:7  What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

There was never an issue between Christ and the Pharisee's rigidness on what day the Sabbath was!!!! The issue was purely on the strictness found in mans personal additions to the Sabbath. Christ showed us how to keep His Sabbath, in His spirit.

The bottom line is that all are fulfilled through Christ, for without His spirit we could not keep a single one. You truly want to know if you are abiding in Christ, then inspect your fruits!!! They are the evidence of Christ's enabling Spirit working in the heart of His believer. If while inspecting your fruits you notice that you do not keep HIS SEVENTH DAY SABBATH, then maybe you aren't as close to His spirit as you think.

Mat. 7:18  A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
19  Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
20  Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
21  Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22  Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23  And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
24  Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

25  And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.
26  And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:

Hi Adam,

What are you specifically trying to say here?

Your brother in Christ,
TheTruthSeeker

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

adam332

Feb 10, 2002
Alabama
Visit site
✟15,922.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Truthseeker,
I am trying to say that the seventh day is still the Sabbath, and there is not a single verse that changes that.

All ten commands are still completely applicable today, for believers.
If "thou shalt not murder" still applies, then so does "keep the seventh day holy". You can't apply certain standards to only one command, as many here have done.

Being in Christ, means(pertaining to this subject) that His spirit will enable you to keep His Sabbath naturally, it does not mean we can move His one and only Sabbath to whatsoever day we choose simply because we believe.

If the spirit of ones interpretation says that it is okay to break the spirit or the letter of His commands, then that spirit is not from God.

Upvote 0

thetruthseeker

Sep 26, 2002
✟423.00
Originally posted by adam332
Truthseeker,
I am trying to say that the seventh day is still the Sabbath, and there is not a single verse that changes that.

All ten commands are still completely applicable today, for believers.
If "thou shalt not murder" still applies, then so does "keep the seventh day holy". You can't apply certain standards to only one command, as many here have done.

Being in Christ, means(pertaining to this subject) that His spirit will enable you to keep His Sabbath naturally, it does not mean we can move His one and only Sabbath to whatsoever day we choose simply because we believe.

If the spirit of ones interpretation says that it is okay to break the spirit or the letter of His commands, then that spirit is not from God.

Hi Adam332,

All I can say is "Amen."

You've said it all.

Your brother in Christ,
TheTruthSeeker

Upvote 0

SonWorshipper

Old Timer
Jan 15, 2002
✟10,769.00
Faith
Messianic
Thou shalt love thy neighbor is the SECOND greatest law, the first is to love the Lord your God with ALL your heart, and ALL your soul, and ALL your mind. And how do you do that? Simple, The Lord sanctified and made Holy the 7th day, this He made in the beginning and commanded REMEMBERANCE of it on Mt. Sinai. It is not Jewish Law, it is a law for ALL mankind.

Constantine decided to make his pagan "Sun" day the day of worship and later the "church fathers" found verses to twist to uphold it, but these are laws of men, the laws Jesus came to do away with.

Upvote 0

EPHRIAM777

A REAL NICE GUY..!
Dec 6, 2002
PHILLY
✟620.00
What day is the Sabbath? Are we to keep it still?

Eph writes...

According to the OT...from Sundown Friday...to Sundown Saturday...IS the Sabbath...it never changed...

Are we to "keep" it as NT Christians..?? We who are IN Christ do keep it everyday..because IN Christ we have our rest...we have our Sabbath...!

We as NT Christians don't have to keep the "sabbath"...in the legalistic way they ( the Hebrews or the Jews )...were commanded to keep it in the OT..!

:wave:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

EPHRIAM777

A REAL NICE GUY..!
Dec 6, 2002
PHILLY
✟620.00
Originally posted by sonworshipper
Thou shalt love thy neighbor is the SECOND greatest law, the first is to love the Lord your God with ALL your heart, and ALL your soul, and ALL your mind. And how do you do that? Simple, The Lord sanctified and made Holy the 7th day, this He made in the beginning and commanded REMEMBERANCE of it on Mt. Sinai. It is not Jewish Law, it is a law for ALL mankind.

Constantine decided to make his pagan "Sun" day the day of worship and later the "church fathers" found verses to twist to uphold it, but these are laws of men, the laws Jesus came to do away with.

Eph writes...

Please refer to ACTS 20:7...this is Sunday...the first day of the week...!

Although your information provided by you is valid about Constantine...It isn't with reguards to when "the earliest disciples" came together in fellowship..!

They met on Sunday..not because it had anything to do with Constantine ( who came much later )..but because IT was the day that the women went to the Tomb and found it empty...! It was ( to their thinking )...the day Jesus was known to have been raised...!

Although WE know Jesus came out of the Tomb Saturday sundown the evening before...Sunday morn first light was when the women went to the tomb and discovered the tomb was empty...!

Upvote 0

adam332

Feb 10, 2002
Alabama
Visit site
✟15,922.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Ephraim,
that is incorrect.

No where does it say "because IT was the day that the women went to the Tomb and found it empty" was the reason they met on the first day of the week. The first day of the week IS NEVER GIVEN ANY EMPHASIS ANYWHERE IN SCRIPTURE, AS AN EXAMPLE FOR ANYTHING.

Matter of fact Acts 20:7 never mentions such a day at all! It says the "first of the week", the word DAY was added by the translators and you can plainly note this in most KJV's that italicize the additions. The Greek word for day is "protos", and it is completely absent from that passage.

Let's look at it anyway and assume that it is speaking of the first day, shall we?
One must remember, in the Bible, a day begins when the sun goes down.
This means that this meeting was held on what we know as Saturday night.
That would make the next morning and afternoon the second part of the first day.
Surely we know that Paul would not have walked eighteen miles from Traos to Assos on the first day if it had been the new holy day.
Much less then boarded a boat and continue to travel to Mitylene and finally on to Chios.
Paul was a lifelong Sabbath keeper and if the first day was now the Sabbath, this journey would have been contrary to his character.
Paul actually was keeping Sabbath by waiting until the first day to continue his “work“.

People also mention that the breaking of bread proves that a communion service was held.
In Mat. 14:19 Christ broke bread to feed the multitudes, even though there is no mention of communion or Sabbath.
Also it tells us in Acts 2:46 that they went to the broke bread from house to house "daily".
Again there is no mention of communion or Sabbath.
The final conviction that some have with these verses is that Paul was preaching on this day.
There are many instances of the gospel being taught and preached on non-specific days as well as daily.
One example is in Mark 2:1-2 another is Luke 19:47-20:1 where it clearly indicates that Christ himself taught and preached daily.
There is no significance given to the day, the breaking of bread, nor the preaching, they are merely mentioned.
The focus of the story is about Eutychus, his accident, and his resurrection.

Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟80,125.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
A false teaching of Seventh Day Adventism:

THE SABBATH IS THE SEAL OF GOD AND THOSE WORSHIPING ON SUNDAY WILL RECIEVE THE MARK OF THE BEAST

It is well known that Adventists teach Sabbath-keeping. What is not so well known is that they teach that it is the seal of God and that those who worship on Sunday before the Rapture will receive the mark of the beast. Ultimately, according to Adventist theology, salvation in the last days boils down to the day you worship on!
target=_blank>http://www.sdaoutreach.org/quickintro.htm

Upvote 0

adam332

Feb 10, 2002
Alabama
Visit site
✟15,922.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
No, they teach that salvation in the last days boils down to a choice; worship the true creator in His manner or worship after the manner the created has prescribed. God has given His people a sign/seal that distinguishes them from others of the world, His Sabbath. Making comments with no scripture to back them shows nothing. I got my scripture, you got yours??

Upvote 0
Hi, you all!
Just a quick comment. Why were Adam & Eve who were created 'very good', (perfect) needing the TESTING of the forbidden fruit? The answer is the same as today. Character is to be developed, not a created choiceless decision by the power of 'ones' Master. (see Phil. 4:13 & 2 Cor. 12:9- or Gen. 4:7) And what was Cain's testing?

Can one think that a 'fruit' (Sunday)
sacrifice can be replaced for the Sabbath Commandment & is better than the forth commandment written in the fleshy tables of the heart? (see 2 Cor. 3:3) This is even called the "EPISTAL" OF "CHRIST"! By the way, that word Epistal, means The LETTER OF CHRIST!

And yes, all mankind with the exception of the Adventist denomination, (see 1 Peter 4:17) will be tested once again before they enter their land of the heavenly Cannan!! (see Ex. 16:4 & verse 28 & verse 35) And if that will not awaken ones thinking? --> Read Eccl. 1:9-10 & Eccl. 3:15!!!

In the Master's quickly closing work,
Pastor N.B.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.