Midwest
✟80,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Broaden your horizons, you never know until you try. If you get the Travel Channel I recommend the show Mysteries At The Museum. :thumbsup:
Thanks for the response.

I spent a lot of time scanning through the channels. Many of the channels that I used to watch have changed their programming. I liked Monk and The Commish, no longer on. Lately I've watched the National Geographic channel (which gets old fast). I watched moose hunting and net fishing in Alaska. My parents were never interested in hunting or fishing so that was okay for a while but not an every day thing. Mom was a clerk typist interested in politics (especially 60 Minutes) and my dad was s CPA. Raised by Mom; they were divorced. Oh, for sure, I have tried broadening my horizons. I've watched HGTV until it all seems pointless, and episode after episode of Murder She Wrote. I'll see if I can find Mysteries at the Museum.

Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟608,787.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There's lots of shows and movies on YouTube, Tubi, Roko and Pluto. But very little of it piques my interest. I usually end up watching older stuff from the 70s. More often I just flip though youtube shorts or watch clips.

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟608,787.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I've been watching Columbo. A little while back I finished The Rockford Files series. I loved the 70s PI and cop shows when they originally aired. I'd like to get started on Adam 12.

Upvote 0

crixus

the truth shall set you free
Nov 13, 2012
California
✟62,689.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I've been watching Columbo. A little while back I finished The Rockford Files series. I loved the 70s PI and cop shows when they originally aired. I'd like to get started on Adam 12.
They show two episodes of Adam 12 every night on MeTV. 1 Adam 12, 1 Adam 12 see the man (location goes here)...covers code 3. :)

Upvote 0

crixus

Nov 13, 2012
California
✟62,689.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Thanks for the response.

I spent a lot of time scanning through the channels. Many of the channels that I used to watch have changed their programming. I liked Monk and The Commish, no longer on. Lately I've watched the National Geographic channel (which gets old fast). I watched moose hunting and net fishing in Alaska. My parents were never interested in hunting or fishing so that was okay for a while but not an every day thing. Mom was a clerk typist interested in politics (especially 60 Minutes) and my dad was s CPA. Raised by Mom; they were divorced. Oh, for sure, I have tried broadening my horizons. I've watched HGTV until it all seems pointless, and episode after episode of Murder She Wrote. I'll see if I can find Mysteries at the Museum.
There's another show made by the Mysteries At The Museum crew called Mysteries Of The Unknown which is also aired on the Travel Channel. They investigate things like the Bermuda Triangle, Amelia Earhart's disappearance, etc. Both shows are hosted by Don Wildman. *Also, there's a new MONK movie on Peacock with all the old cast. It's really good and worth the $5.00 subscription for one month. I liked it so much that I watched it twice. Plus you can watch most of the other programming on Peacock for the rest of your one month subscription if you choose to do so. It's well worth the money.

Upvote 0

Tuur

Oct 12, 2022
Southeast
✟48,626.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Usually I flip channels right before I turn it off. My wife likes to watch reruns over and over again, and I sometimes I want to say "Let's see what Andy does this time." Not a huge sports fan; the History Channel usually isn't; The Weather Channel is mostly "reality" TV. I have to stay out of the room when my wife watches something she really likes, because growing up it was like Mystery Science Theater 3000 at our house when the TV was on and that still carries over.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

crixus

Nov 13, 2012
California
✟62,689.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
You can stream all kinds of interesting shows on PlutoTV. From dramas and westerns to current news programming and comedy classics. And many other genres. It's absolutely FREE.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Vambram

Born-again Christian; Constitutional conservative
Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟66,837.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The INSP or Inspiration channel plays some real good reruns from the 70s and 80s. Also, as a previous poster said, MeTV has a bunch of classic TV shows.
Also, the SyFy channel will sometimes have good shows. A recent favorite for my wife and I is Resident Alien. It's a very funny sci-fi series.

Upvote 0

godisagardener

Romans 10:6-9, Ephesians 2:8-10
Jul 7, 2022
Texas
✟63,243.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I used to watch MeTV. I'll try to find the channel again. Thanks. I watched Dr. Phil today.

Dr. Phil?! Is he still on?

We watch a few things on MeTV. I'd rather watch the old, old stuff than what's on regular or cable TV today. There's no one I recognize anymore. I can laugh until I cry at Green Acres. Perry Mason is always good.

Antenna TV has a few good shows depending on scheduling.

We stream YouTube (metal detecting videos, history shows, you name it they have it), Pluto TV (Cheers, Gunsmoke, Mission: Impossible, Star Trek), Comet (X-Files, Stargate), Roku Channel (Donna Reed Show, Flying Nun, movies), and several others. All free with commercials. Several Channels are available to watch on your computer.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟80,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Dr. Phil?! Is he still on?

We watch a few things on MeTV. I'd rather watch the old, old stuff than what's on regular or cable TV today. There's no one I recognize anymore. I can laugh until I cry at Green Acres. Perry Mason is always good.

Antenna TV has a few good shows depending on scheduling.

We stream YouTube (metal detecting videos, history shows, you name it they have it), Pluto TV (Cheers, Gunsmoke, Mission: Impossible, Star Trek), Comet (X-Files, Stargate), Roku Channel (Donna Reed Show, Flying Nun, movies), and several others. All free with commercials. Several Channels are available to watch on your computer.
I only have a desktop so I go to the TV for a break.

Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟80,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
My late hubby and I LOVED Rockford Files!

Upvote 0