Toronto
✟10,327.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
I watch a bunch of different political speakers and truthers on youtube pretty much daily. Also started watch The Chosen season 2 since it came out on Easter and the first 3 episodes are now available. Highly recommend!! Even for nonbelievers too, it's a masterpiece.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DragonFox91

Dec 20, 2020
Michigan
✟215,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
One Piece:

I just finished the Spa Island & Sabaody Archipelago arcs. Wow, SA is intense! So many crazy powers & abilities introduced.

Will be taking a day off, watching the Strong World movie, & then jumping right into the Amazon Lily arc after.

Upvote 0

DragonFox91

Dec 20, 2020
Michigan
✟215,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I watched the Strong World Once Piece movie
--The animation is GORGEOUS
--I really liked the villain Shiki. One of my favorite 1P villians so far
--The animal designs, character wardrobes, island design, was amazing.
--Part of me thinks this would've made a more interesting Skypiea arc then what we got. I loved the Skypiea arc, but really all it was, was a civil war set in the sky. This takes the sky setting & applies it to the story. (I know the Noland backstory in Skypiea & the city of gold is all about the sky setting, but it really doesn't play into it until the end)
-- When the crew infilrates the base dressed in suits & armed w/ rifles :openmouth:
-- Only thing I didn't like so much was the Luffy-having-to-rescue-Nami-from-Shiki plot point was maybe a bit too similar to Luffy having to resuce Nami from Arlong

Upvote 0