What are you listening to? (2)

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JM

Augsburg Catholic
Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2004
Canada
✟747,424.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
The crazy thing about insomnia...it affects how early you get up, not just prevents you from falling asleep. I've been up since 4:30am. Read scripture, prayed and now I'm listening to Don Fortner sermons while making ice tea and steel cut oats. I'll have time to read some Gurnall before the family wakes.

I praise God for it all, I'm eternally blessed in Jesus. Amen.

Upvote 0
Oct 21, 2003
Central Time Zone
✟107,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Chillin with

Armin Van Buuren - A State of Trance 2007: Disc 1

Smooth transitions from song to song, it's almost like a continuous one hour and fifteen minute song! "Together we rise" is a highlight, but the whole composition of disc one is incredible. Disc two is a little different, not quite as good IMO.

Listen to some Trip Lee earlier, from his latest "I'm Good" is one of my favorite jams on the album, "War" is another favorite, it's weird but every time I hear it, I think about The Lord of the Rings - The Two Towers, the battle at helm's deep, the scene where Gandalf make his appearance with the Riders of Rohan.

Upvote 0