• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

what are you feeling right now? (8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aflower4God

observant petal
Jan 3, 2007
✟16,330.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I don't get emails from my friends anymore either. It is tough. :(
:hug::hug: You can talk to me anytime :thumbsup:

I love to email. Anyone who wants my email, PM me :)
You are such a kind sweet loving sister. :)

You can email me anytime!! You are not boring. I enjoy talking with you. :)
THANK YOU SO MUCH my dear sweet loving sister GOD BLESS YOU

1606910hop6xa68tv.gif

I just wanted to say that all of you mean so much to me. I have my family, church family and this family. :)
Same to you my dear sweet loving sister, you should work here on the Angel Team cause you are full of such joy I KNOW that you bring A LOT of joy to me. I AM BLESSED to have you as a sister in Christ. :)

Upvote 0

Forge3

Forge
Aug 26, 2009
Toronto
✟13,441.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single

Same to you my dear sweet loving sister, you should work here on the Angel Team cause you are full of such joy I KNOW that you bring A LOT of joy to me. I AM BLESSED to have you as a sister in Christ. :)

I may take you up on that :)

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I've been in a bitterly angry mood, but God be praised no raging - this is a fast improvement over just a few months ago. The meds must be working good, despite my cycling depressive moods, and that is encouraging to see.:thumbsup:

Do you guys get that - how in our depressive mood we cant see for looking for everything seems bleak with no light at the end of the tunnel:cool: - while in reality good things are also taking place - but we are cut off from having those by our depressive reality? I'm sure you do - it is hard not to believe how you are feeling, isn't it?

I know this is why a lot of people find it hard to listen to a depressed person talking, it makes them depressed as well, so they rather stay away.:o

in my case this was also so, apart of two, one who lives far away and visits once a year, and one who stayed in contact with me, an Church Elder, and is my very best friend along with Perry, my schizophrenic brother, who also always retained contact.

They along with my closest family (six all in all) and in particular Yvonne my wife, have been my support network, the base from which I could fight my illness and begin the climb back up to level ground and hopefully a much more normal life in times to come.

The other day I met a fellow Church member, he turned to me and said almost blush fully, it may not have seemed like it but we do care, my wife and I have often prayed for you.

I know that is how it is people are scared to be faced by a psychotic person

I used to be angry about the fact that out of a huge congregation only two friends could be had but now I have come to accept it, forgiveness fares better than judgment I found.

At least I got Yvonne, she has been my very best friend, as well as my faithful wife, as well as a dear sister in Christ, I'm a blessed man to have been given her.:bow:

I seemed to have calmed down a bit.:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Lady Bug

Thankful For My Confirmation
Site Supporter
Aug 23, 2007
✟789,726.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
:cry: I feel that I am losing online friends cause of my feelings, I don't get much emails anymore :cry: I know my father would say it is cause I am boring. :cry:
I don't email because I find emailing (as a form of communication) to be a boring task. It's not the person, it's the means of communicating that exhausts me. :|

anyway I am not feeling much better (if at all) since the last time I wrote a couple people about how horrible I was feeling. I wish it would go away so bad. But it doesn't. I don't see a way out of my situation.

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't email because I find emailing (as a form of communication) to be a boring task. It's not the person, it's the means of communicating that exhausts me. :|

anyway I am not feeling much better (if at all) since the last time I wrote a couple people about how horrible I was feeling. I wish it would go away so bad. But it doesn't. I don't see a way out of my situation.

Time will see you escape your current situation, we cycle out of our depressive cycle at one stage or another.

Await better times, hope in them and above all ask Jesus to sow them into your life.

Praying for you lady:prayer:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

aflower4God

observant petal
Jan 3, 2007
✟16,330.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

((((((((((BIG HUGS)))))))))))) Thank you so much my dear sweet loving sister for your advice.
DEAR SWEET SISTER, HOLD ON TIGHT to the Lord I KNOW he has great things for you. I AM PRAYING WITH ALL MY HEART AND SOUL for you. You are on the top of my prayers. :hug:'s :prayer:'s

Upvote 0

Dianna_Child of God

He is my All in All
Sep 8, 2011
✟17,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

What is the Angel Team? Thank you for the kind words.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Dianna_Child of God

He is my All in All
Sep 8, 2011
✟17,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I've been in a bitterly angry mood, but God be praised no raging - this is a fast improvement over just a few months ago. The meds must be working good, despite my cycling depressive moods, and that is encouraging to see.:thumbsup:

Do you guys get that - how in our depressive mood we cant see for looking for everything seems bleak with no light at the end of the tunnel:cool: - while in reality good things are also taking place - but we are cut off from having those by our depressive reality? I'm sure you do - it is hard not to believe how you are feeling, isn't it?

I know this is why a lot of people find it hard to listen to a depressed person talking, it makes them depressed as well, so they rather stay away.:o

in my case this was also so, apart of two, one who lives far away and visits once a year, and one who stayed in contact with me, an Church Elder, and is my very best friend along with Perry, my schizophrenic brother, who also always retained contact.

They along with my closest family (six all in all) and in particular Yvonne my wife, have been my support network, the base from which I could fight my illness and begin the climb back up to level ground and hopefully a much more normal life in times to come.

The other day I met a fellow Church member, he turned to me and said almost blush fully, it may not have seemed like it but we do care, my wife and I have often prayed for you.

I know that is how it is people are scared to be faced by a psychotic person

I used to be angry about the fact that out of a huge congregation only two friends could be had but now I have come to accept it, forgiveness fares better than judgment I found.

At least I got Yvonne, she has been my very best friend, as well as my faithful wife, as well as a dear sister in Christ, I'm a blessed man to have been given her.:bow:

I seemed to have calmed down a bit.:thumbsup:

To me, it is not the number of friends, but how genuine their friendship is.
I am blessed too with my husband. He is beyond supportive and always there.
Glad you have calmed down, that is always so good :)

Upvote 0

Dianna_Child of God

He is my All in All
Sep 8, 2011
✟17,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

There is a way out of it, even when it seems there is no way out. Keep praying and draw close to God. That is the only way I have been able to turn things around when they are bringing me down and I feel hopeless. *hugs*

Upvote 0
S

susie1979

Well im in counseling with my depression. Bt mine was triggered by the situation im in. But she has been helping me cope with it. I find myself having more good days thn bad. Last week I was upset of my son tht isn't with me rt nw for he was doing bad behavior I could have let myself continue to be down instead I told myself he is where he needs to be and doing wht best for my children.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.