• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

what are you feeling right now? (8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dianna_Child of God

He is my All in All
Sep 8, 2011
✟17,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Ugh! Everything I just typed is gone.....manic cleaning down. Not freaking out over the house anymore. First time sitting down all morning. I am praying for everyone. I am going to catch up from this point after nap. I wasn't able to get here at all yesterday with going to church, then coming right home and going to get the boys. Had a few stops make on the way home. We then made dinner and got the tree up. Decorations are going up tonight. I am so behind, or at least I feel like I am.

And yes, sticky keys indeed. I think I got it all out. At least the crunching noise isn't there when I type. Considering my keyboard is missing most it's key because the twin terrors have torn most of them off, a little sugar probably couldn't do much more damage.

Upvote 0

strelok0017

_______
Sep 23, 2011
✟13,640.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
:cry: I feel that I am losing online friends cause of my feelings, I don't get much emails anymore :cry: I know my father would say it is cause I am boring. :cry:

This may not mean much to you but you are not alone here. Jesus is always with us and no matter how much time we repeat that it always brings new hope. I pray that He opens your heart, soul and mind to His guidance. He who called you does not lead to gloomy darkness but to light. He IS light! Look to Jesus and see your friend. :)
One "Yes." from Him means more than infinite amount of noes from others.
God bless you! :)

Upvote 0

aflower4God

observant petal
Jan 3, 2007
✟16,330.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
This may not mean much to you but you are not alone here. Jesus is always with us and no matter how much time we repeat that it always brings new hope. I pray that He opens your heart, soul and mind to His guidance. He who called you does not lead to gloomy darkness but to light. He IS light! Look to Jesus and see your friend. :)
One "Yes." from Him means more than infinite amount of noes from others.
God bless you! :)
(((((((((((((((BIG HUGS)))))))))))))))0 Thank you so much my dear sweet kind brother. AND YOU ARE RIGHT! I wish I could be with Jesus so badly, he never rejects anyone. GOD BLESS YOU:hug::hug::hug:

Upvote 0

Dianna_Child of God

He is my All in All
Sep 8, 2011
✟17,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
:cry: I feel that I am losing online friends cause of my feelings, I don't get much emails anymore :cry: I know my father would say it is cause I am boring. :cry:

You can email me anytime!! You are not boring. I enjoy talking with you. :)

Upvote 0

Dianna_Child of God

He is my All in All
Sep 8, 2011
✟17,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
1606910hop6xa68tv.gif

I just wanted to say that all of you mean so much to me. I have my family, church family and this family. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't get emails from my friends anymore either. It is tough. :(

People don't know what to write when they know that we are sick, so they write nothing, my own family is in it it as well. It is a real pain.:o

Upvote 0

Dianna_Child of God

He is my All in All
Sep 8, 2011
✟17,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I am feeling calm, peaceful, accomplished, loving and happy.

God has been changing a lot in me and my eyes have opened a lot about my life in many areas. One part is about my sister....when I was running around in Jr. High and High School drinking,doing drugs, having sex, she was there being a great student, working, being a daughter who never told our mom that she wanted her dead(like I did), she was there for our younger brothers. She was there for everyone, even me and I treated her horribly. I just wrote a long email letting her know I appreciate her and all she has accomplished and apologized for how I use to treat her. God laid it on my heart that I needed to let her know and that she needed to know. God is so good!!!!!!

Upvote 0

Forge3

Forge
Aug 26, 2009
Toronto
✟13,441.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
People don't know what to write when they know that we are sick, so they write nothing, my own family is in it it as well. It is a real pain.:o

Hmmm...when you laugh the world laughs with you and when you cry you cry alone? This is the thing, they want to feel comfortable and dealing with another's painful emotions is not comfortable and even begets anxiety when compassion is lacking in the one listening. They do not know how to respond. Then when you suffer through it alone and say you feel better they respond right away. I feel frustrated/angry about this happening so much. My friends of the past do not communicate with me at all now that I am struggling and in duress.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Dianna_Child of God

He is my All in All
Sep 8, 2011
✟17,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
My friends of the past are the same way. Until I starting attending my new church, I hadn't had friends in about six years. I was either used, stabbed in the back or when things went bad with me, everyone would just disappear, so it became easier just not to have friends.

Now I have friends who love God. I have friends who are willing to take the time and hear what I have to say about these things, who are there to support me even if they don't go through it. I have friends now who also go through these bad times. I have found many friends at my church who do suffer with mental illnesses and other things. Over 60% of the church is in some sort of recovery, and people are very open about it, talk about it and ask for help when needed when they are struggling. It is amazing how God has brought us all to the same place to worship him and to know how to support each other because of the love God has for all of us and the love with have for him. I feel very blessed.

Upvote 0

Dianna_Child of God

He is my All in All
Sep 8, 2011
✟17,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yes I need to get more active in my church and thinking about attending some AA meetings just for the fellowship that my 'friends' do not provide.

Getting involved in the church can help. There is always something that can be done.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.